Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He was informed, by others, that the proper way to ask for a blessing was to bring things. Valuable things, mostly. That left a lot wiggle room, and why ultimately Butterfly Kiss appeared in the snowy forest carrying a pelt of miscellaneous goods. Some shiny rocks, a few twigs, fresh berries, and crunchy nuts. Something of the mix had to be worth something, right? Right?

Setting down his bundle, he cleared his throat and called out, "Excuse me! To any and all kin of legendary status. I am in need of your aid in my time of anxiety and need. I have prepared gifts for you," Then, as an afterthought, "Thank you."

anemosagkelos
Ty <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A flapping of wings sounded as a brown bird with bright green eyes appeared in front of the buck. Behind it, a ghostly mare pranced. A stillness descended and then popped as the mare became solid leaving the songbird strangely translucent as it settled upon the buck's head.

"Hello! Hi!" the mare's voice was slightly breathless as she nearly tripped in her excitement to say hello. "It's so nice to be called to so loudly!" Not that it was ever a chore to hear but it was lovely to be so easily believed in. Or maybe it was just easier to find the one in need when they weren't quiet. Either way she welcomed it.

Magician Arcana

anemosagkelos

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A bird? Curiously, Butterfly Kiss started at the markings - interesting ones. Rather pretty actu -- "Oh!" The sudden transformation of the mare was startling, but only served to make his heart race, "Goodness, what a surprise. Hello indeed!"

Ah, was he just supposed to be quiet? One day he'd get back to those kin who teased him so badly, "I hope I was not a bother, Ma'am."

Right, right. There was a ceremony to these things. Unless they had teased him further... Only one way to find out, "I brought gifts for you, in hopes that I might receive a blessing for my unborn children."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:40 pm
"Never a bother at all!" she chirruped.

At the mention of gifts, she stilled, eyes widening, "Oh, of course! You needn't have brought me anything though. It's very kind though." she smiled.

"Do you wish anything in particular for them? Your children, I mean."

Magician Arcana

anemosagkelos

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:55 pm
At least she wasn't bothered by the gifts. Though, it would be odd to find someone who would be bothered by such things. Shaking himself from his thoughts, he opened his mouth to answer, but... Fell silent.

"I... Am unsure. I...." Bless them... "In health? Yes, health and happiness. Or uhm, if that is too generic perhaps to be good kin?" That seemed even more generic than the first two responses.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:08 pm
"I can bless them for all sorts of things," the mare chirped, "Health, happiness, courage, confidence, beauty, song, dance, love of animals, intelligence, kindness, and on and on." She grinned, giddy, not realizing that if he had no idea of it now, he might have even less with such an added array.

Magician Arcana

anemosagkelos

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm
"Goodness! That is a lot... You are very talented, Miss." So, what did he say then? So many choices, so many options. Health still drifted to the forefront of his mind, but that seemed so generic. "Happiness! Happiness is important. Health can come and go, but happiness is fleeting." He felt proud as if he had just solved a very difficult riddle.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:36 pm
Magician Arcana
"Oh I do love making other happy!" She pranced at the thought and briefly vanished as a songbird fluttered in her place but quickly reappeared.

"Ahem," clearing her throat she thought carefully before she spoke. "Your children shall be robust and flourish as they grow. Talented in finding happiness for themselves and others, they shall always be surrounded by friends and laughter." Oh, that was lovely, she thought.

"How is that?"  

anemosagkelos

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm
"Th-that's amazing! Thank you. Thank you so much." What a wonderful blessing. Her words soothed his worries and gave him hope for the future. Their children would grow into strong, happy kin and that was the most important thing.

"Truly, thank you. Is there anything else I can offer you? Other than my gifts." He nudged the bundle with his nose, hoping that she would take the offering.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:53 pm
"Oh no, don't be silly. Just asking is more than enough but I'll do my best to find a great use for these!" she smiled brightly then nuzzled his cheek before taking the bundle and waltzing off.

Magician Arcana

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces