[B] Too many Eggs!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Above Heartache was feeling a bit over stuffed. She should know this feeling, but something felt different. Maybe she celebrated a bit too much with Tipsy a few days ago. Shrugging it off, the doe trotted off looking for a way to bring some items back to Rise & Shine. Her belly was telling her something different shortly after.

A small plant with some berry shaped fruit on it offered some cover for her to sleep and maybe wait for her belly ache to ease.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image Fish Bones decided he needed a moment away from the hustle and bustle of the winter market. So he decided to take a stroll through the crisp air. Maybe do some forraging, still still a hit sad the fried egg booth wasn't here this year. Oh to be sure, Rise and Shine had a similar booth. But he had not had a chance to visit it, unfortunately.

He'd just shoved his head into into a bush to look for berries when he caught sight of a familiar looking doe. "Oh, hello there! How are the kids?" it's not u til he's done speaking that he realizes she's asleep. Cringing he pulls himself from the bush, as quiet as he can, and lay down beside her. If she wakes up he'll apologize for disturbing her rest. If not he'll gladly share some warmth with her.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm
Opening her eyes slowly, as something seemed to be laying against her, the doe looked at what it could be. Her eyes opened wide, as the stag seemed to know her. It seemed possible, as she had looked for bless...."It wasn't too many eggs that is making my belly ache is it?" She looks at her belly, well that would make since, the buck..Goodbye was his name, was a nice one and oh. Her mind went back and she slightly remembered.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 pm
"I do not posses the power to see into ones body. But if you suspect you've need of one like me, it is very possible the MotherFather led me down this path, instead of the rest." Fish Bones says, with a good natured chuckle.

Still he gives her a look over, a fatherly light shining in his eyes. He can't see anymore than her skin, but if something was wrong it's possible Matope would speak to him. Nothing comes though, so either Above Heartache is just fine, or he's wrong. "I don't suppose you remember me. It has been a while. And I was a lot smaller then. It was about as cold then as now, though." well maybe a bit less cold, then it was close to the thaw. Now winter's teeth were just starting to sink in.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:54 pm
Above Heartache looked a bit bashful, she didn't know what they could exactly do. "Well, I might be. I thought it was a belly ache, from all the eggs we end up getting at Rise and Shine."

She looked closer at him, his color and markings seemed slightly familiar. It had been a while but was it possible. "You snuggled against me? I seem to remember that." She vaguely remembered that one time, but it was cold and she did feel about the same. "I guess the MotherFather did lead me back to you again. If I feel the same as that time. Would you mind?"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:46 am
Eggs? At Rise and Shine? He gives his lips a little lick. He'd have to ask her about that. But first, to her request. It would be extremely rude to put his belly before her children. "May your children be full of joy."

SilverShieldwolf
That little lick a doge does when he's begging but not begging XD

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 pm
Wiggling out of the bush, Above bounces next to Fish Bones. "Thank you!" She reaches up and nudges a bit of wetness off his face, as only a mother can. And looks back to her belly. "Time to eat more."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:18 pm
He actually blushes a bit when she cleans his face. "More eggs? At Rise and Shine? Do you think it would be alright if I joined you?" he asks, trying not to sound like a kid begging for a treat.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:44 pm
She didn't think about her words so much as she blurted out. "Oh yeah! They wouldn't care if you came along with. I am actually suppose to be looking for ways to transport or bring more to them. All different items, which is fun." Looking around towards the festival, she whispers "Just be careful of Tipsy, well that's their nickname if I remember right."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:01 am
He grins. Having the perfect idea. "I can make things to carry them in. I actually have a good stock pile at home. I'd be happy to make the trip to deliver some.. and bring some eggs back home with me." he thinks a moment before adding, "I can bring other items too, fish, berries, odd bits I find while forraging."

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 pm
"Oh that would be lovely!" Maybe with him coming around, she might actually learn more. Though she did know a good deal, she tended to ignore it or act like she didn't. The mention of food, her stomach rumbled. "Looks like I need food again. We could head there now, or wait until after the party ends."

sheepcakes

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff