Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:15 am
User Image "Isn't this wonderful, Lion? We're free, free to make our own destiny... On such a wonderful land as well!" Rose exclaimed in an almost breathless manner, looking around to the winter wonderland that took over the island, everything in a quiet slumber but the larger almost snow-like in size kitsu was just in absolute wonder... it was so beautiful!

User Image Lion responded to her voice while hanging on her back by letting off a yawn, full of teeth... before curling up again. He would have responded, but alas, his nap was much more important right now, plus speaking was never his desire despite being a bridge between human and kitsusagi.

Letting off a soft chuckle, Rose shook her head lightly. She was very much-so expecting such an answer from the lion, but to hear it out loud was another thing. As she began to pad forward through the underbrush, she finally found herself at a small pond. It was strange, this pond seemed almost hotspring like in nature, the way that the cold hadn't taken it over. However, to her surprise... this small pond was owned by someone, or at least taking shelter by the pond.

Word count: 199 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:19 am
User ImageThe individual whom claimed the pond was in fact such a smaller and petite looking kitsus. She was not small enough to be classified as a corgi, but her smaller size proved to be incredibly different compared to the larger kitsu whom had impeded upon her territory. Because of this, she stood in the underbrush, eyes widened and terrified out of her mind at the kitsu. She was just becoming comfortable in her place and she wanted nothing more than to be her own free spirit... In fact, the sheer size of the foreign pink kitsu was terrifyingly close to the individual of whom she had a bad run-in with... someone that she had entirely escaped from. Her ears pinned back, wings also pinning to make sure they don't get in the way of the brush and snow around her. The only good giveaway if someone was watching would be her puffs of breath as she shakily breathed, hoping that the kitsusagi would just move on...

Word count: 167 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:23 am
User Image The larger kitsu's eyes seemed to sparkle and shimmer in excitement, moving gently along the ground as she padded closer to the pond, before sitting at the edge and feeling the warm waters steam. Her eyes closed as she took in the warmth, her gem seeming to be aglow... or perhaps it was just because it was so sparkly!

User Image Even if she was not aware, Lion was definitely feeling something off. When Rose finally took a seat, he took this time to slide off of her back, seemingly to sit next to her at the pond's edge, but instead he padded away towards Lapis, looking carefully as he walked. He let off another toothy yawn, but then sniffed towards the covered brush, tilting his head curiously... Hmmm...

Word count: 129 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:26 am
User ImageIt was then that panic began to set in, making a small whimper as Lion drew closer, whispering frantically to him to try to shoo him away. "No, no no-- please... please just go away, little creature, you-- you both need to go, and go far from me, please, this is all I ask." She whimpered, hoping desperately that he wouldn't just draw more attention towards her, but alas, that was in her dreams... as she overheard the large kitsu speak out suddenly, mostly in curiosity of what her friend had actually discovered.

Word count: 93 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:01 am
User Image "Lion? What's going on over there? What did you find, dear?" She pondered curiously, lifting herself up from the ground and padding over with a slow and steady pace, tilting her head as she drew closer to the actual bush. The lingering scent of another kitsu seemed to grow stronger, and at once she looked to the bush... only to see the slight shiver and shakes. Her ears pinned back lightly, softly exhaling. "It's alright... I promise you that I mean no harm at all, whatever is on the other side of the bush. My name is Rose Quartz, and despite my large size I want to be nothing more than a common individual, maybe not a friend... but I don't want to be your enemy." she spoke kindly in her genuinely safe sounding tone. She hoped that it would coax out the kitsu from the other side, but she wouldn't dare budge from her spot until she knew exactly what it was. For all she knew, this could have just been a trap.

Word count: 174 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:04 am
User ImageIf her heart could race any faster, it might as well have fallen out of her chest at that moment. She quieted so down when Rose sat down, and listened to her intensely. Despite the fact that she seemed to not wish to harm her at all, there was always a point where it could happen, and that frightened her. She knew nothing more than to continue to stay quiet for just a few more moments, before it hoarsely rolled from her throat. "P-P-Please don't c-come any closer. I--I P-please just go!"

Word count: 97 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:03 am
User Image She could read certain traits really easily, and for Lapis, she could tell that she was nothing but timid and scared of her. Instead of moving more towards her, she stepped back just a few paces as her dress traveled across the snow. When she felt as if she were close enough to the water but close enough to still communicate with her, she sat down. "You don't have to come out if you want to, but I promise that I won't budge from this spot if you do. I just want answers, if you have them."

Word count: 97 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:30 am
User Image"... Wh-why won't..." She shivered, leaning back. She almost seemed as if she were going to bound off and fly away, but there was something that ruminated within this larger kitsu, something that compelled her to stay but at the same time still fear her just because of her large size.

Despite how awkward the way she was folded in upon herself, ready to run, she continued to attempt to speak, which was less and less sputtery as she continued to stare. "... Why won't you just go? What do you want with me?"

Word count: 93 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 am
User Image "I can't make you like me, nor would I ever force you to do anything that you don't want to -- but my question is this..." Her body eased a bit more into a comfortable position, resting her head down on the ground and letting her curls move wherever they wished.

"Who did this to you?"

Word count: 55 words  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 am
User ImageHer mind ravaged to find the answers to the simple question. It was dark in her past, and for good reasons. They were clouded, an overcast was above but... she did find herself saying at least something.

"I... was a seer for a group who I thought I could trust. They wouldn't let me leave after I made it clear I was done with what they were doing. What they did broke my trust, and for good reason."

Her body slowly lowered a bit but she did not look at Rose, ears back in anger. There was something sharp on her mind. It was different, it was the same type of feeling that made her run as quickly as she can before the fear set in. It was the desire to live free and without the same worry and care that had been with her in the past. She swallowed hard and looked back and directly into Rose's eyes, furrowing her brows and speaking with a low tone.

"... And if you plan to do the same I will not hesitate to hurt you."

Word count: 183 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:40 am
User Image Her expression softened as she raised her head a bit, careful of how quickly she had done so to not frighten or give off a tone to her body that showed that she wanted nothing more than to help her out in this time.

"I understand..." That was all she spoke for a good moment or two, lifting a paw up to place onto her chest.

"I would never dream of hurting you. I know that all that I'm saying is words, but believe me that I want nothing more than to help you and make sure that you never experience that again. I've come to this land to escape my own destiny and to create my own. ... And I want everyone to feel the same feeling that I feel --" There's a pause, and she closes her eyes in an exhale. "To be able to feel free, and live... Not as a soldier, not as a seer, not as something predetermined and planned by other forces... but to be your own individual."

With a smile, her paw rests at her feet, lifting herself up more.

"Again, I know that I would never force you to do whatever you don't want, but... it is a good thing to consider. You would be protected and surrounded by others that love you for who you are and not just your purpose."

Word count: 228 words  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 am
User ImageSomething that Rose said. The way she said it, or something like that just. Hit her simultaneously in two ways that not only made her feel as if she wanted to trust what she said... but at the same time it hurt her. It made her feel as if she could never trust again. It's exactly what they promised. The thoughts echoed in her brain, clouding herself more and more to what she should have been able to make the decision for herself.

Holding her head with her paw, she felt herself just... show her fangs in a mixture of fear and anger. How dare she, how dare she. How dare she use the same tactic they did. How Dare she.

"Leave my territory at once" She growled, eyes filling with tears. She was getting upset for no reason at all and she knew it, but it kept on reminding her of those people.

Word count: 154 words  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:51 am
User Image This wasn't what she expected, but it showed just... how awful individuals pasts can affect them.
She's seen it before, and this is no different from what so many go through.
Lion let off a soft growl as he stood up, only to be pulled back by Rose and lightly pressed her paw onto his head to silently tell him to cease. With a soft nod, she raised her large figure up from the ground.

"I'm leaving... but remember that if you need help or anything like that... I'm not that hard to find! And I want to help, I truly do..." She was firm with her words, and they may seem empty for someone who doesn't know Rose, but she truly did mean what she said.

Lifting the lion companion onto her back, she shook off the dirt from her dress and began to walk off the opposite direction of Lapis as to not startle her.

"In the meantime, please... please do take care of yourself. I am a Crystal Gem and while my freedom is now realized, I'm still here to protect everyone here as well as I can." she spoke softly, before moving through the bushes and into the wilderness. She wouldn't stick around when she knew she wasn't wanted or making things worse, but she did want to let that calling card stick.

Word count: 227 words  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 am
User ImageIt was once Rose had stopped speaking and finally disappeared, that Lapis finally felt alone again. Despite how ravaging it felt to be alone, she needed it. She really needed it. She felt the tears splash against the rock and snow as her emotions finally were released. She wasn't mad, she was never truly mad. It was just her reaction in fear and giving in to the feelings.

She was thinking though of what she said. It was a nice gesture, it really was. She really wanted to run back and tell her that she accepted it, but her body was just locked where it was. She couldn't stop herself from just sobbing. She just... shook her head, wiping the tears away from her face and keeping her eyes hidden from everyone and no one at the same time. Rose's words echoed lightly in her brain, racking back and forth. She... really did wish to believe her. She really... really did.

Lapis will remember this.

Word count: 165 words

-- final word count: 2,061 words

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items