narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 am

User Image

The southern region of the Wildlands is beautiful, and awe-inspiring, but it is also a tough place to live as there are many barbaric tribal factions within its borders. The worse part of the southern Wildlands is the sheer number of creatures you will encounter. You will find small and large creatures both with a large appetite in this primarily forested region.

Type: Wilderness
Faction: Unowned

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 pm
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

Skygra pushed away the thorned branches from her face as she trotted through the wildlands on her paws. Her brow was full of sweat since this was the first shade covering she had come to in a while...

"Why must I collect lumber to be an assassin...this is pointless to my training..." she mumbled to herself. "Growlithe would bow his head in shame that his apprentice has sunk so low."

Sky realized that she needed to survive somehow and held the heavy axe in her hands as she chopped down the lumber. Branch by branch, she felt a release of anger from her past. Placing all the lumber in her sack, she spotted a small grotto where she dipped her long tongue into the cool water.

"Now, time to find a carter..." She hated to rely on others for help, but knew that she needed help to carry the lumber to its destination.

narxfang
-- Working on the lumber quest in Torstar (#2)  

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:38 pm
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

Sky hefted the bag of lumber onto her back, seeing if it weighed her down enough to be enough of a challenge to bring back. More weight meant more gold. More gold meant more food. Food leads to strength and strength leads to killing.

Sky got a sharp glimmer in her eye as she though of the intense training she underwent with Growlithe when she was a girl. Heaving pounds of lumber was tougher than expected, but nothing compared to what she had to do for him.

Beginning her journey back to Tørstår, Sky grunted as she sped off into the raging sun.

narxfang
-- Working on the lumber quest in Torstar (#2) "Resource Collection"

CEOxJOE
-- I'll take my OC to the City of Light for bartering and we can meet up there?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:05 am
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

Entering the Southlands once more, Skygra groaned as the bright sun hit her glowing blue eyes. She and her new comrade, Errvin, had camped out in a bar in Torstar for the night and were on their way by morning.

Skygra stretched and yawned at the same time, showing off her flexible limbs and stash of daggers on her pants alone. They glistened in the sunlight.

"Hey, Errvin. I overheard at the bar last night some interesting news. There's a bounty out on a Torstorian named Ash..." She smirked. "Are you up for a little adventure? I do love a good hunt."

Skygra couldn't remember the last time she had a bounty, and Growlithe's training felt like years ago. An ache welled up in her heart for her mentor. She missed him dearly. But she knew the past was always the past--nothing to think of, not when your future is one of killing and death, and your life is unknown.

Her mentor would not have approved of working with such an partner, trust lingering lightly on Sky's fingertips for him...yet she was so used to being alone that having another beside her was reassuring and scary at the same time.

narxfang
-- STARTING Quest 1 "Fear of the Unknown"

CEOxJOE
-- Your turn

Monotonesword34
-- hunting your OC Ash  

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxE R R V I N | M O N S T E R | of | M O N S T E R S
Nothing In Life Is Promised Except Death

"I'm interested. Just give Me a second." He sees a good tree that he could bring back for his quest. "Hmm?"

He flicks his hands , and two swords magically appeared with a glowing arua around his hands. He used his swords to cut a tree down. "Anything about this...Ash?"

People Who Are Close To Death Do Their Best To Enjoy Every Single Day Of Their Short Life

Statistics

--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Items

▬ Spatha: long golden straight sword that was enchanted to be as strong as diamonds. The spatha was blessed with wind and fire elements.
▬ Falcata: a golden curved blade that is enchanted like the spatha; durable and dense as diamonds. The Falcata blade was blessed to be able to cut through magical barriers.
▬ Mirror Shield-generally protects him from physical harm and projectiles; the surface is covered in magic that when a magic attack (ex: lightning bolt or light beam) attacks, it will be reflected.
▬ A necklace that increases the user's persuasion.(Persuasion +2)
▬ A leather headband embedded with a jewel that allows him to see 360 degrees
▬ A silver ring on each index finger; allows him to summon his swords. They have a design of swords on the ring
▬ Gold ring the is on his left middle finger allows him to summon his shield.

People
narxfang
-- General Quests: Quest #2 Resource Collection
Guardian of Agape

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:57 am
User Image

Marzia
'I don't want to be alone'

Marzia had been wondering the forest floor for what felt like hours, it had only been ten minutes and her small legs were already irritated. The young girl let out a big huff, "I'm going to become nothing if I don't get food soon, where are all the birds?" She said, looking around.

As she wondered deeper into this never ending forest, she tripped over a small stone and fell onto her hands and knees, "Ouch!" She said, standing up and wiping herself down, Marzia noticed she had burst open her cut from before on her finger, and the blood dripped onto a stone.

Marzia thought she heard a loud growl coming from her stomach, but when she felt it, her stomach was still. She slowly raised her head up, and was struck with fear when she realised what it was, a wolf. "Oh.... I'm...sorry, nice....wolf" she stammered, stepping backwards slowly, Marzia couldn't see a way out of the forest, she didn't know which way to run.

The wolf barked at Marzia, no normal bark, it had the intent to kill her. "Nononononono, you don't want to eat me" Marzia tried to reason with the animal, to no avail. She noticed that it hadn't moved yet, and wondered why. Looking around, she heard another growl from her right side. "OH that's why!" she gasped, as another wolf appeared, swiping for her arm this time, it caught her.

Once she had been cut, she held her arm. "You're lucky that wasn't my good arm!" She shouted at it, only angering the beast more. Mariza turned and ran for her life, being chased down by the wolfs. She let out little welps and wails as they got closer... and closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you don't mind me jumping in here! You both seem pretty active, so I was hoping I could join in!

Quote:
CEOxJOE

Quote:
Guardian of Agape

xLulie

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 am
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

Sky smirked at Errvin's quiet enthusiasm to find Ash.

"All I know about Ash is that he's Fey...a wind nomad. They said that he was traveling through Torstar but didn't stay and may be found in the Rysękkę Skaglands...we should make that our first stop. Maybe find out some more information first, though..."

Mid-explanation, however, Sky heard a scream in the forest ahead.

"What the hell was that?" She asked more generally rather than for Errvin's sake. Before she could think, she nodded to Errvin to take cover, but go quietly and quickly to the sound of danger. Though silly, it sounded like a young girl, and Skygra had been pained enough as a youngling to be a protector.

"Doesn't she smell good?" The wolf's voice echoed in Skygra's ears as she entered a clearing with Errvin and saw a young girl surrounded by two wolves.

"Get back, wolf. She means no harm in your territory. Let her pass with us." Skygra said in her animal language.

The wolf growled in response. That was a no. Skygra pulled out double daggers and hissed back.

Stepping in front of the trembling girl, Skygra raised her ears and wings to show her strength.

"Leave her, or you'll deal with me."

The wolf lunged once at Skygra, only to be met wit a dagger to the throat. It whimpered as it died and Skygra angrily looked on to the othe wolf who scurried away in fear and mourning.

"What's your name, child?" Skygra asked to the girl behind her without looking at her. She cleaned her daggers on the wolf's pelt quickly, making her mark.

The quest lingered in the back of her mind...she would find Ash, eventually.

narxfang
-- Working on the "Fear of the Unknown"

CEOxJOE
-- In the Southlands together now

Monotonesword34
--hunting your OC, Ash

xLulie
-- Yes, please join us! We're on a quest at the moment for Ash

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:39 am
User Image

Marzia

Marzia tripped over another rock, bashing her knee on the ground as the two Wolves were hot on her track. She turned round on her backside and sat holding her knee, and as the Wolves noticed she was vulnerable, they slowed down and bore their teeth, ready for their meal. "NO PLEASE!" she shouted, closing her eyes and covering her head in such fear, she was convinced this was the end for her.

When nothing seemed to happen, Marzia opened her eyes slowly and saw a figure standing infront of her. 'They're protecting me' she thought to herself, Marzia had never felt so happy to see someone in her life. Listening to the being speak in wolf tongue made her feel very confused, 'She can speak to animals? Wow!' she thought.

Marzia got a fright when the short but scary battle ensued, and was in awe at how quickly the girl slayed the wolf. It was all over very quickly, and Marzia was recovering from her frightened state still. She staggered herself up, holding onto her augmented arm that had it's sleeve torn by the wolf - it was painful for her but it wouldn't be long before her arm would start to repair itself. Marzia let go of her arm, she never wanted anyone to see it, so didn't want to attract any attention to it.

Marzia just wanted to burst with excitement, the girl that saved her looked so cool, it was like something she had seen in a book. She was about to start shouting compliments at her, but held it back and acted as serious as she could. "Thank you for saving me... my name is Marzia" she said. "You are very good at fighting, I hope I can be just as good one day!" she added, smiling happily as she dusted herself down.

'I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED, SHES SO COOL I HOPE I CAN BE LIKE HER. LOOK AT THOSE WINGS AND THOSE CUTE EARS WAHHH SHES AMAZING' - Marzia's head was going wild with thoughts, she kept these hidden though, for now.

xLulie

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

Ervin was in a bit of awe that his companion wanted him to take cover. The day that he runs from a fight is when he dies.

He refused to do such a thing and saw from afar. A little girl attack from wolf and Sky saving her and now have a companion of her own and even more so, a friend.

He cut down one more tree for some resource and completing his quest.

He walked to the little girl and flicked his hands for his swords to disappear, letting her know he means her no harm. "You must know that this is a dangerous area."

People Who Are Close To Death Do Their Best To Enjoy Every Single Day Of Their Short Life

Statistics

--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Items

▬ Spatha: long golden straight sword that was enchanted to be as strong as diamonds. The spatha was blessed with wind and fire elements.
▬ Falcata: a golden curved blade that is enchanted like the spatha; durable and dense as diamonds. The Falcata blade was blessed to be able to cut through magical barriers.
▬ Mirror Shield-generally protects him from physical harm and projectiles; the surface is covered in magic that when a magic attack (ex: lightning bolt or light beam) attacks, it will be reflected.
▬ A silver ring on each index finger; allows him to summon his swords. They have a design of swords on the ring

People
narxfang
-- General Quests: Quest #2 Resource Collection(Complete)
Guardian of Agape

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:10 am
User Image

Marzia

Marzia watched the man cut down the tree with ease, "Wow" she said to herself, before she stepped back as he began walking towards her, his swords still out. "Um, aren't you-" she stopped in her tracks as his swords just disappeared into nothing, and sighed with a bit of relief.

Marzia listened to the man's statement, and wasn't really sure how to respond, she didn't really pay attention to whether a place was dangerous or not... something that would get her killed one day. "Oh, I was just here looking for some food, someone told me that the birds here are much easier to catch than the other places..." she replied. A huge grin crept up on her face, and she placed her hand infront of her, her fingers making the 'peace' sign. "Plus, I can handle anything you know!!" she said, before she looked at the dead wolf on the ground. She scratched her head and sheepishly laughed, "Apart from maybe wolves... you know?" she added.

Marzia looked at the man and woman, and was a bit confused as to why they were working together. "So why are you both here anyway? Now we are all working together, you must tell me!!" She said, laughing happily, just assuming that she was part of the group now, as usual.

xLulie

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 am
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

"Greetings, Marzia". "You may call me Sky and this is my companion Errvin. Are you alright? You look a bit cut up from running in the forest. I can make a balm for you, if you'd like..." Skygra knelt down and extended her arm to help Marzia up. The girl was fragile, but she could sense a hidden toughness within--a fighting spirit. Sky looked around for other companions, but realized that this girl must be alone. Helping the girl to her feet, she saw how small she really was.

"Errvin is right, you know," she said to Marzia. "This is a dangerous area if you're not equipped. We were headed on a mission and are passing through...we're bounty hunters at the moment, though our trade differs usually...Where are you headed?"

Sky was prepared to accompany the girl anywhere. She knew what it felt like to be alone, and if the girl could barely handle two worlves, well...Skygra flashed back to her childhood, training with Growlithe, the Tiger Assassin, and felt the pang of fear and nostalgia ring in her mind.

"We'll accompany you, if you know where you're going. If not, you may join us, but it is a dangerous mission...I do not wish for you to be injured again."

Turning to Errvin, Sky nodded in gratitude for his help and companionship, and looked to him for approval. She knew they had each others' backs now...though one could easily stab a back...perhaps she should keep her guard up longer...

narxfang
-- Working on the "Fear of the Unknown" Quest 1 of Torstar

CEOxJOE
-- In the Southlands together now

Monotonesword34
--hunting your OC, Ash

xLulie
-- Yay, glad you could join us-- We're on a quest at the moment for Ash

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

Marzia

Marzia gently smiled at Sky and nodded her head to Errvin, "Lovely to meet you both, I'm just glad you showed up when you did!" she said. Once Marzia got up onto her feet, she looked at her knee that she had hit quite badly, she looked at Sky and shook her head. "No I'm alright thank you, A lot of these cuts are just scars from-" she cut herself off mid sentence, "I err, uh... just from other falls in the past few days!" she tried to save herself and not look silly, and failed miserably. 'Great job Marzia, about to spill on everything you big dummy!!' she thought to herself, her face going a bit red from being embarrassed.

"Anywayyy" she said, "Oh, you are hunters? What are you hunting?" she asked, probably sounding a bit dumb as she wasn't quite sure what a 'bounty' was. Brushing her hands through her long blue hair, she pulled out a few tangles and leaves from her run earlier.

Marzia wasn't really sure where she was going, she didn't really have any purpose or place to be, which made her feel a little bit sad, feeling a bit useless, she looked at Sky and almost wished she could trade bodies and be someone strong. "I don't really have anywhere I'm going, I suppose.." she said, as she jumped on the spot and pointed at Sky. "So I'll join you guys!! No danger is too scary for Marzia!" she said, showing that she really was just a child, who had never really grown up.

xLulie

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

"You might not realize but you are tempting fate. Danger might soon be upon us."

He grabbed his shield to prepare for any attack that would come to surprise him. "We are to arrest a criminal that has been doing some bad deeds and needs to be accounted for."

She took it upon herself to joining and having her will be very interesting. She states that she isn't afraid of danger, she will be.

Statistics

--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Items

People

Guardian of Agape

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:57 pm
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

Skygra appreciated her companion's guarding. Errvin was coming in handy. But now their group had reached three--a number that was avoided by Skygra. Growlithe told her that one companion was safe--only one back to stab if needed, but two backs meant two equally powerful betrayals if it came to that.

Sky gulped a little, feeling the fear of her master's warning echo in her mind.

"Let us go to the Rysękkę Skaglands. I heard a rumor that Ash is originally from there, so it is our best bet in finding him."

narxfang
-- Working on the "Fear of the Unknown" Quest 1 of Torstar

CEOxJOE
-- Moving to Rysękkę Skaglands [Central Wastelands]

Monotonesword34
--hunting your OC, Ash

xLulie
-- Moving to Rysękkę Skaglands [Central Wastelands]

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 am
User Image

Marzia

Marzia looked at Ervinn and shuddered at the thought of them being in danger any time soon, but she wanted to help, she wanted to protect them. "Alright, arresting this criminal will be a piece of cake!" she said, smiling.

She looked at Sky and wondered if she was okay, she seemed a bit lost in her thoughts. "Don't worry Sky, I'll protect you next time!" she said, giggling a little bit to try and lighten the mood. "Alright, off we go!" Marzia added, following them both to their destination.

----

Exit to: Rysękkę Skaglands

① ▬ Nyfødthjem Wildlands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas