- INTELLIGENCE
                                          xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
                                          - PERSUASION
                                          xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

╫ C O R E ╫

*NAME ▬ Masato Rift Takashi
                                          *AGE ▬ 22
                                          *FACTION ▬ N/A
                                          NICKNAME ▬ Rift (God of the Moon and Trickery)
                                          *SEX ▬ Male
                                          *SPECIES ▬ (Presumed- Elf) Demi God (elf/god)
                                          ORIENTATION ▬ Gay
                                          OCCUPATION ▬ Being a God
                                          PARTNER(S) ▬ N/A

╫ A F F E C T A T I O N ╫

HAIR ▬ Navy blue
                                    CLOTHING ▬ What evers in the post format at the time of the most recent post
                                    ACCESSORIES ▬ Neckless with a silver crown on it
                                    *HEIGHT ▬ 5'7
                                    *WEIGHT ▬ 130
                                    EYES ▬ Aqua blue
                                    BUILD ▬ Athletic
                                    TATTOOS ▬ N/A
                                    SCARS ▬ N/A
                                    MARKINGS ▬ N/A

╫ A R C H E T Y P E ╫

▬ (People) Making people squirm or feeling uncomfterable
                              ▬ (Foods) Meat
                              ▬ Anger
                              ▬ (Animals) Cats
                              DISLIKES
                              ▬ (People) Humans
                              ▬ (Foods) Alcohol
                              ▬ (Objects) N/A
                              ▬ (Animals) N/A
                              ▬ (Fears) N/A
                              PERSONALITY TRAITS
                              ▬ (Psychological Condition) Some what insane
                              ▬ (Aspirations) Dreams of everyone giving into there sins, Desires, and Lust. Reseting the world back to Zero to create a brand new start.
                              ▬ Voice: click
                              ▬ (Positive) Determined, strong willed,
                              ▬ (Negative) Not trusting, egotistic, player, forcefull, Dark, short tempered.
                              SKILLS & TALENTS
                              ▬ (Physical Abilities)
                              1.Gentle Step Twin Palms
                              2.Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
                              3. Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body
                              ▬ (Runic Projections)
                              ▬ (Talents)
                              1. Pickpocketing
                              2. Hageling
                              ▬ (Heavenly Prison Fire Sword)
                              ▬ (Rift)
                              ▬ (Passive Ability)
                              1. Yang Healing: Can Heal his self and restore his own limbs, if applied before hand or knowing where the attack will land will let him greatly increase the amount of damage sustained to that area.
                              ▬ (Active Ability)
                              1. Bubblegum Spheres - The user blows up spheres out of bubblegum, with varying colours. This technique can be used to trap an opponent inside or create various explosions. The impact from even the tiniest sphere is capable of knocking an opponent unconscious.

2. Heavenly Prison Fire Sword- The user brings up a large flame in his right hand, which soon after takes the form of a sword. If someone is hit by the sword, they will be engulfed in flames. The sword can also easily pierce flesh.

3. Azura Fire Creation and manipulation: Creates blue flames that burn brighter and even engulf other flames, It can ever freeze or burn as stronger than normal flames, He Creates them from the materials in the air and can easily manipulate them freely threw the air.

4. Rift Creation: Can be used to store objects and pull them from the void. He can also use them to fast travel to areas he see's or has been before. From a picture or from sight.

5. Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique

6. Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

╫ H I S T O R Y ╫

For a God, humans, elfs, and living breathing thing seems so small, insignificant. They are a flicker in the night gone in a flash. For a Demi god they see the world as a mortal does with all it’s suffering and wrong doing, all the while knowing they were abandoned and are forever forbidden for returning to the sky with there brothers and sisters. So there stuck in the mortal world looking up at the life they were denied. Never allowed to be a God but also never allowed to be a mortal. The only way for a Demi God to become a full fledged god is to do something extrodanary and thats what Rift did.

Rift wasn’t born he was created from the God of the underworld and his mother a Tailor. He was created under the light of the moon and as such became the god of the moon, but his mother being a mortal only allowed him 1/2 of his powers. The rest were to be granted on accomplishment of a task that had never been done. The Task Rift was given was to steal the stars from the sky, when he was very young the starts had disappeared from the sky, Rift how ever used forbidden magic to achieve this. He used his powers over the rifts of the void to send them to a different dimension, he was given he powers but he was banned from ever entering the sky and joining the rest of the gods, even when he returned them he wasn’t allowed into the heavens, furious he killed his mom and turned his father into the enemy of the kingdom by tricking the kingdoms into thinking his father had killed his mom and had been burning down villages, when in truth it was Rift.

His father how ever angry still offered Rift a spot in the underworld with him to rule over the damed. Rift only replied “But there still so much more to be done. They won’t let me in to the heavens than I’ll turn this world into my kingdom. A world ruled by desires and dreams, WHERE CHAOS RULES. I will bring this world back to the time of creation and create a new world ruled by me and toughs I deem fit to walk beside me. A world of Sin rather than that of salvation, where everyone can be what they wan’t to be with out the shackles of society and rules holding them back. The Heavens will tremble and the land will burn for I am there King and the God of all who belong to the moon.”

╫ I N V E N T O R Y ╫

WEAPONS
                  Gun Blade
                  - The Blade it's self is part gun and sword giving it different abilities than a normal sword would have.
                  1. Flash Bang: The Sword releases gun powder on to the blade and the weilder ignites it, at close range it will temporarily blind the opponent. It is a close range attack that can be used to escape from a fight or to blind the opponent get one strike in while there blinded.

2. GunShot: When the weirder points the sword at the person they are given the option to shoot the opponent with a bullet, it takes four seconds to be allowed to fire again.

3. Area Cover: The weirder fills the air with gunpowder and they jump out of the way and fire a shot into it, the area with gun powder in it will explode causing area wide damage and severely injure anything caught inside it.

ITEMS
                  ▬ Star Collar -The aperance is a black collar and a charm on it that changes to a object that changes into the person it's on greatest sin or celestial sign depending on there rank. If some one willingly accepts this item and puts it on they will not be allowed to turn or attack Rift. How ever they are given the option to create wings to fly with, they can also boost speed and attacks of the people who have them out, the person chooses there color, there like fairy wings.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<----------Rift---------->

Character Theme: Im not a vampire Encounter Theme: Passionite Rhythm Battle Theme: Beliveing my Justice

"Go ahead and hit me if your able."
"Guess you figured Mercy is off the table"

"This is where it stop, this is where it ends. Do you just like the feelings of your sins crawling on your back? I guess I'll have to stop you huh? Good guys like you should be burning in hell. Turn around kid... Don't you dare step over that line. Well than lets have a Good Time Sweet Heart heart "

"You think you can spare me like I'm some Pawn?"
"I am there mercy, I am there Vengace, I am Determination."

Attacks:

Appearance: Clothing

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
- AVZ PROFILE SUBMISSION

Manage Your Items