[B]Frozen Berries (Glitters/Speak/Fish)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She had found out her sister Speak Your Mind was expecting, and was happy for her. So much so, she wanted to do something nice not only for her, but with her. So she'd half dragged her sister for a walk to find some sweet berries, promising she knew exactly where a slightly frozen patch were. A bunch of sweet berries was nice, right?

Eevee Is Best

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:17 pm
"Berries? Really?"

Speak wanted to stay and just rest, or wander closer to where she was calling home.

Not walk all over for berries but Glitters had been determined to get her to join so she did. "Are we there yet?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sheepcakes

Lirilei

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

Fish Bones also had an urge for berries, and knew just the best spot to find them. Not surprisingly, along the way he met up with two others, probably also after berries. "Good evening. Time for a late night snack?" he asks, giving a good natured grin.

Eevee Is Best

Lirilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:33 pm
"Not yet, but almost there, honestly." Glitters had turned to talk to Speak, only to whip her head around at the buck that had appeared from seemingly no where and gave a startled laugh.

"Yeah, I thought my sister could use some sweet berries since she was having a hard time sleeping, and didn't want to leave her on her own to fetch them myself."

Eevee Is Best

sheepcakes

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 pm
"Ugh. I'm pregnant, not unable to look after myself." She rolled her eyes a little. Her sister meant well, but honestly!

She was smiling though, so she wasn't upset by the fact she was dragged out for the walk. "I bet we're all going to the same spot, want to walk with us?" she picked up her pace a little, and playfully nudged her sister on the flank as she stepped closer.

sheepcakes

Lirilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 pm
"I'd be happy to join you." he replies, falling into step with them. "Is this your first clutch? Some family members can be very overprotective, especially the first time." he adds, a knowing gleam in his eyes.

Eevee Is Best

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:48 pm
There was a sheepish laugh from Glitters at being called over protective, but she figured one of them needed to be. Hold Your Tongue was of the 'you got yourself into this situation' mindset. So someone needed to fuss, right?

Eevee Is Best

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:56 pm
"Yeah it's my first. First for any of me and my siblings. So I don't mind her being over protective, it's sweet really." she gave a smile.

"I hope any kids I have are as close as I am with my sister here, and look after each other. That would be super nice."

sheepcakes

Lirilei

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:04 pm
Never one to miss a hint, or pass an opportunity, whichever this might be, Fish Bones smiles and says, "May your children find joy and care in all their family." his tone is gentle, and rather fatherly, but still has the feeling of a granted wish.

Eevee Is Best

Lirilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:11 pm
Glitters had come up to the bushes about the time the buck started to speak, and she let him finish, not sure why she felt a happy warmth at his words for her sister, but it was there none the less. "That's very sweet of you. Now, lets dig into these berries!"

Eevee Is Best

sheepcakes

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:13 pm
She had to agree it WAS very sweet! "Thank you! I hope so too."

She nudged at her sister again playfully and started to eat the berries. "This was a good idea. Thanks sis."

sheepcakes
Thank you!!

Lirilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 pm
Witch a warm smile and low chuckle, Fish Bones heads off back the way he'd come, more than happy to leave the berry patch to the sisters. After all, there were plenty of berries around, and it really did feel right to let them have their time together.

Eevee Is Best
You're welcome!

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff