Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Two Sweet Nightmares (Villain + ReachingFTM)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This RP is an extension of the Winter Market 2016!

Villain strode amongst the Winter Market at the booths, but sort of hovered at the tree line out of sight in the shade. It was cold, and he shivered slightly, wishing he'd had a thicker coat. He'd heard rumor Jester was here, a past family friend, and he concluded he would hover and see if he could spot him. It was undetermined yet as of whether or not he would stick his dainty feet deep enough into the snow in order to actually meet him or wave him down from his tree haven... The market had been going for a while and actually seemed pretty well trampled down. Better than the trees. He puffed out a misty breath, and then concluded he may as well go for it.

The sun was getting a little low on the horizon, and his eyes glowed a little like stars in the half-light while he stepped into the frey. He couldn't spot the little acha fool anywhere. He must have gone home, or maybe the word through the grapevine had been wrong. He felt awkward and wrapped his thin, freezing tail around his back leg in the hopes to warm it up and turned to go while also looking around one last time... and stumbled straight into a pretty doe. He stepped on her feet and stumbled himself, and then backed away rather quickly, leaning away in shock. "I am... SO sorry. Apologies Miss, I... was just on my way out from looking for someone. I hope I didn't hurt your ankle, ugh these clumsy feet of mine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shaking her fluffed tail and looking lightly annoyed, Reaching for the Moon peered at him through the dusk, golden sparkles shining in maroon eyes.

"It is rather crowded, I have not visited the Festival before this. Who were you seeking? Perhaps I have seen them - I visited some of the booths but..."

Her warm voice trails off, not really saying why she doesnt linger for more!

Pigxels

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm
He flushed a little in embarrassment but flashed her a wry smile anyway while ducking his head. "Oh, uh... yeah he's kind of hard to miss. Rattling horns, all black and blue, and kind of fuzzy. I heard he'd been wandering around here, but I haven't seen him. I'm guessing he didn't visit today," he shrugged. From the side, he stole glances at her pretty, long hair, and the nightlike tones of her fur. The gold popped, and it was hard not to stare and trace it. He blinked a little bit to shake it off and attempted to look away, awkwardly. "Hmm, well given he'd be easy to spot, I'm just going to go with the idea he's not here, and well... be on my way. Sorry for accidentally stepping on you," he said, and shivered in the cold. Ugh, winter.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm
She frowned thoughtfully, head tilting, showing off more golden markings along cheek.

"I do not believe I saw such a buck, but it is quite busy .... and some of the booths are.... rather strange?"

Shaking her head softly, she peers at him through the dusk. "Are you well, you seem to be shivering."

Pigxels

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:05 pm
Winter was awful. He hated the cold, but didn't want to complain, so he straightened up a bit and struggled to fend off the shakes. "Nah, I'm uh, I'm alright. Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself," he groaned, and flicks his tail a few times with an almost exaggeratedly elegant bow. "I'm Villain," he smirks. "What's your name?"

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:06 pm
Pigxels

"Villian?" she asks with a surprised blink, "my gracious. Your Dream must have been a sight to behold. I am Reaching For The Moon, I do not ..... quite have a nickname. Yet."

She dips in a graceful move, tilting head to the side.

"It is getting quite chilly, although fair warning .... I would not try that strange brew at that one booth! Its..... not... well. Im not even sure its describable by mere words!"  

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items