[B] Horrifying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:06 pm
Spooky was kind of like, her thing. Kin being scared was great. So of COURSE when she saw the scariest looking kin she could find, No Strings on Me had to have him. He was perfect. It didn't help that he was actually goofy cute, but hey! Now she was going to bring more horrors into the world. Laughter bubbled up from within her, and No Strings was on top of the world.

Now... just to track down one of these legendaries. Her little terrors deserved the best, after all! With a spring in her step, the doe trod onwards. How did one go about finding a legendary, anyway?

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
As luck would have it, a legendary just found her. Fish Bones was returning from the winter market. Seeing the doe he smiles, giving a little bow. "Good afternoon."

Moonstone Dazzle

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:24 pm
"What luck!" No Strings on Me crowed, bounding up to the larger buck. Her head cocked one way, then the other, regarding the stranger. Through it all she kept an odd smile, quirked wrong just-so at the corners.

"Would you believe a buck like you is just the kind of fellow I was hoping to see? Yes, yes, yes indeed! What wondrous luck!" No Strings bounced around, and finally settled before him.

"Is there a way in which I might convince you to bless my children?"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:36 pm
Fish Bones grins at the hyper doe, chuckling good naturedly at her directness. Not often has he met a kin who is this direct about it. "My your children share your energy."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:49 pm
"Energy! Good, good," she agreed, nodding enthusiastically. No Strings on Me rumbled a bit in her throat, thinking. Trying to decide. She spoke again, her voice dropped to sound like Fish Bones's.

"Will they be like their father? Or like me? Can you tell that?" She asked curiously.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:19 pm
Fish Bones mulls over her question a few moments. "I cannot, no. Seeing the future isn't one of my gifts. I am not sure if any of Her chosen can." he replies, wondering if any legendary has, does or will have that potent of a power. Likely not, if She wants something seen, She'll make it seen.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:35 pm
"Hum, ho! Hum ho, ho hum," No Strings on Me sang, thinking over this. How interesting. The world of the ascended ones alluded her still. But that was okay! Her children were to have her energy. She giggled, and once more flipped her head to the other side.

"Do you think there is anything else that my children may need? I've never been a mom! So this is. New to me!"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm
Fish Bones again ponders her question. He's never been a mom, but he's been a father. Maybe it doesn't matter, though, both rolls are different but also very much the same in many ways. "Patience is very nearly a must. And understanding. And pick your battles, don't sweat the small stuff, otherwise all you'll do is fight."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items