[PRP] Lemondrops x Frozen Fire Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lemondrops couldn't believe his luck. He'd managed to dodge his sister and get out into the swamp to explore by himself. He kept jumping this way and that excitedly, mind scattered and his attention wavering from new thing to new thing and so on. Look at that flower! So bright! And this tree, look at its curly leaves!

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Nashawryn
I'm quite alright if you poke me to remind me <3 <3 Sorry this took so long

Frozen Fire was out and about, away from her family, and enjoying every moment of it! Taking in all the sights and sounds around her she pranced along a happy smile on her face. It wasn't long before her gaze fell upon some movement up ahead, lime colored locks dancing about. Cocking her head slightly she watched as a Male Acha came into view and she couldn't help but admire his colors. "Hello." She said a little shy at having met a new member outside of her family.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:52 pm
AstoriaFallen
It's fine, I'll poke occasionally.. biggrin
Lemondrops freezes, then glances around looking for whoever had spoken. "Oh! Hello there!" He trots over to her, admiring her white fur. "I'm Lemondrops! Who are you?" He asks excitedly while swishing his tail around. He'd never seen anyone in the area that didn't look like an Acha before, the thought causing him to get even more energetic and bouncy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:39 am
AstoriaFallen
Poke for reminder. biggrin  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:34 am
Nashawryn

He was very enthusiastic, she had to give him that. "I'm Frozen Fire, it's nice to meet you Lemondrops." His name sounded tangy, maybe even sweet. It was a curious name but she liked it. "I didn't disturb you did I?" She asked hoping she hadn't.

Giving a brief look around she was aware this area was foreign to her. "Are you from around here?" Man she was just full of questions wasn't she.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 pm
AstoriaFallen
"Sort of! I'm usually running around with my sister, but I've escaped and am running free!" At the word free he bounces around again, then moves in closer to her. "I'm actually a bit lost." He whispers, then he suddenly leans forward and gives her cheek a lick. "Not cold or hot! I thought from your name you'd be at least one!"  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:43 pm
Nashawryn

Oh, well it was nice to know he had family. She did to, so at least that was something they had in common at least. "I'm actually turned around myself." Another thing that they had in common as well. She was a little taken aback by the sudden cheek lick and she giggled. "If I lick you will you taste like lemons?" She asked him with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 pm
AstoriaFallen
"I might! I've never actually tasted a lemon, so I don't know if I taste like one." He says a bit seriously, tilting his head to one side to study her. "You can check if you want!" He moves in even closer to her, shivering in excitement. This was the longest he'd ever talked to anyone besides his sister. His tail flailed around behind him, brushing up against her tail and back legs a few times.  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am
Nashawryn

She chuckled as he moved close to her after telling her she could check. She peered at him from the corner of her eye and then turned and gave his cheek a click lick in return. Shaking her head she made a face. "Nope, no lemons." She said with a giggle. "Perhaps we can go find something to eat?" She suggested to him, at least they'd be able to spend some more time together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am
AstoriaFallen
He bounced in place, then leapt forward a bit while turning his head to keep looking at her. "Yes, let's! I wonder what we'll find.. Maybe lemons!" He says enthusiastically. "What do lemons taste like? Ohh I wonder, what do you like eating?" His energy seems to have kicked up a notch after she licked him, and his heart was racing a bit. He had no clue what it meant though, and he wanted to find out....He wondered how to ask her though?  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:29 am
Nashawryn
Frozen sap was what I figured I'd call it since I think sapcicles wouldn't be something they'd know as a vocab word? Though I guess I could make it one hahaha. But it's basically when sap from a maple tree leaks out slowly and forms into an icicle. I used to eat them all the time as a kid. XD

The young doe watched the spirited male curiously. He was sweet, she liked that and he was full of life and energy. "I don't know if we will find lemons, or much of anything really in this weather." She said looking around, flattening her ears. "I really like berries, or frozen sap." She said wondering if there were any maple trees around here. "What do you like to eat?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:23 am
AstoriaFallen
That sounds tasty! My sister and just liked throwing icicles at each other whenever they were hanging from branches or the roof.
"Oohh that sounds interesting! I think there might be some around..." He looks around at all the trees. "...Somewhere." He flicks his ears up and around, peering in interest at her. "I like to eat this leafy green stuff that grows by the creek. It's very sweet tasting. I think my sister called it watercress? I remember passing the creek a bit ago... from that way!" He bounces over to a rather large standing rock. "I remember jumping over this, and-and-and I think the creek isn't far from it!"  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm
Nashawryn

She figured it wasn't something that was found all over, or else everyone would know what it was! "I'd like to try some of it!" She said wondering what it would taste like. The name made it sound like it would be juicy but names could be deceiving. "You lead the way, I'll follow!" She said bounding along side him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:06 pm
AstoriaFallen
Lemondrops bounded forwards, landing on the other side of the rock before taking off through the trees. He didn't go very fast, wanting to make sure Frozen Fire kept up with him. He continued forwards until they reached a creek, water flowing slowly through as bunches of green watercress growing near the edges bobbed with the current. He touched his nose to a delicate leaf standing up from the water, then looked over at her. "There it is, sweet watercress! It's delicious!" So saying he takes a small nibble of it, chewing carefully.  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:13 pm
Nashawryn

While he was a bit faster than she was, she was able to keep up with him fairly easy enough.

It wasn't long before the area they had been in fell away and opened up to show a nice flowing creek with green shoots growing nearby. She watched as he pointed them out to her and she smiled and walked over to join him.

Looking at him and then the leafy plant she finally bent her head and neck to take a bite of the tender grass. It was sweet and juicy, much like she had imagined it might taste. "This is really good!" She said happily munching on some more of it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff