[B] Dark gives way (Fade x Fish)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fade Into Darkness had discovered that he was going to be a father, and had heard from others he knew that obtaining a blessing was a favorable thing for a pregnancy. So, he decided he ought to seek one out, to ensure his future kids were happy, or healthy, or whatever. He didn't know how this all worked, but would be happy with whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:56 am
User Image
Fish Bones was out for a walk, mostly just for fun, but also maybe to get some more basket materials. Or maybe some fish. Or both. Either way, it was a nice day.

"Hello. Out for a walk too?" he greets the buck, wasn't odd to find kin on the path. Maybe a bit more rare in winter than the other seasons.

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:12 am
Fade gave a soft chuckle. "I am! Though less a walk, and more a search really." he gave a warm smile. "Found out I'm going to be a father..." he trailed off with a self conscious laugh. "...so on the advice of friends I came out for a walk. Something about if I'm lucky I'll have happy, or healthy kids or something, something..." he trailed off again with a self conscious note. He was rambling he realized.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 pm
Fish Bones wonders if the buck realizes that he's gotten lucky. He'd assume so, it's been years since Matope has started choosing kin. Though, perhaps there are still some who don't know the look or a stag or mare. And even though there were, at least potentially, many legendaries now, compared to the vast number of kin in the swamp it's not likely there are actually that many.

Giving the buck a knowing smile, Fish Bones sets that line of thought aside. "May your children be as lucky as you."

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 pm
It took him a moment to realize just what had occurred and he gave a broad smile. "Ah, thank you!" he looked ready to burst he was so pleased by the unexpected turn of events. "I hope you enjoy your walk!"

sheepcakes

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff