Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hate this school
  seriously...
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:24 pm
1st day of classes, and I am already pissed. my prof. asked for us to bring in cameras to class, didn't have one exactly so I brought my phone, which has a camera.

what she did not mention in any way, was that the cameras that we need for this course need to be DSLR cameras, or basically have video recording capabilities.

THANKS b***h, now I have to make an expensive purchase and hope to god it arrives very soon cause I gotta take around 720 photo's with it in about 7 days, and i don't even know if I need to buy anything else for my one other class yet. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 am
Damn. I hate her too. Not disclosing the full requirements to the class ahead of time is unprofessional. Either she's new, doesn't care or she's incompetent.

Scrap Metal 2.0
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:29 am
I had her for a class last semester as well, so I expected her to do something like this, I just didn't know it was going to be this bad.

and for my other class, a 3-D computer modeling program is needed, I got the free student version for 3 years, but if I had needed to buy it, I wold need to have payed $3500. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 pm
Is there any way to report her? I mean what she's doing isn't very fair.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 am
I'm too close to graduating, and the workload for this semester is too great. and calling her out would make things more complicated than whats needed.

besides, my camera came in a day early, and I spent 4 hours working on my project, its actually pretty fun to use. and the pictures are so good. emotion_kirakira  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games