Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Domenico Williams - Academy Employee - APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 am
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: TheWhiteDragonfly
      Name: Domenico "Nick" Williams
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Johto (1/4 Caucasian, 1/4 Spanish, 1/2 Italian)
      Birthday: November 11
      Height: 5'11"
      Weight: 189 lbs
      Physical Description: Short brown hair and eyes. At work he is clean-shaven, though it is clear he shaves only because of the job. Long breaks result in stubble. On occasions where he does not have his contact lenses in he will wear wire-rimmed glasses.
      Theme Song: PigPen Theater Co. - Bremen

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
        Diligent // Nick takes things from start to finish. If you want something done right, do it right the first time and do it yourself.
        Calm // Even the most troublesome children cannot break through his calm demeanor. Strong emotions like anger and frustration show themselves subtly if at all.
        Canny // Though he works at Ordell as a Janitor, Nick's mind is always slowly turning and seeing things others don't. He enjoys looking for small ways to improve what he does and how he does it, taking pride even in small "tricks of the trade". He also enjoys logic puzzles and always has a Sudoku book or something similar tucked into his pocket or cleaning cart.

Strengths: Nick has a good eye for finding things that are out of place. He always seems show up with his cart just as some messy incident has occurred and needs cleaning. Practice has made him very skilled at Sudoku and similar logic puzzles.
      Weaknesses: Nick's diligence takes on a form of perfectionism and makes it difficult for him to work on projects with others. He finds it difficult to resist going over others' work, even if they are more than capable. It also means he can sometimes rub people the wrong way as they may interpret his behavior as condescending or disrespectful. He also has difficulty sleeping and often is up late at night unable to get to bed.
      Biography: Nick's grew up in the port town of Olivine City. He was nearly constantly tan, spending every long day padding down the city streets in the sun. Although it wasn't necessary, he has been working since he was rather young doing odd jobs like washing windows, delivering papers, and busing tables. He liked keeping himself busy, and if he saved up he would be able to go anywhere he wanted from the port.

A long time ago now, there was a woman he fell in love with, Marie. Though they were together for years, they never married. They may have, had she not died in a car accident before he got the chance to even ask her. Nick never really got over it and actively ignores the feeling of his years creeping slowly forward with not much of anything to show for it. He has spent a long time taking work wherever the wind seems to blow him. Perhaps, with this job, he could find some fulfillment in being surrounded by all these kids with bright futures.

Hometown: Olivine City, Johto
          ↦ Having nice shoes
          ↦ Logic puzzles, Sudoku
          ↦ Oatmeal Muffins

Dislikes:
          ↦ Television/Movies
          ↦ Cabbage
          ↦ Repeated failure
          ↦ Glitter. Cleaning it up is the bane of his existance

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Kingdra
      Dorm Room: Room 113
      Job Postion: Janitor
      Goals: Provide a clean place of learning for the students

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
                        N I S C A the Xatu
                        An odd bird, Nisca usually chooses to remain in Nick's room staring out the window all day. Seems to be the most in tune with what her trainer is thinking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Bounce
                          Held Item: n/a | Experience: 0/1000
                          Move Set:

► Air Slash [75] | Flying | Special | 30% chance to flinch | 95% Acc
                              ► Roost | Flying | Status | Recover half HP and lose flying type for turn
                              ► Ominous Wind [60] | Ghost | Special | 10% Chance to raise all stats one stage | 100% Acc
                              ► Confuse Ray | Ghost | Status | Confuses Target | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                          User Image

User Image
                        S A I C I N the Cinccino
                        A mouse with a bit of a superiority complex. Saicin is only helpful when Nick is the one asking.

Gender: Female | Level: 30 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Skill Link
                            Move Set:

► Tail Slap [25] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 85% Acc
                                ► Swift [60] | Normal | Special | Ignores changes to accuracy and evasion | 100% Acc
                                ► Rock Blast [25] | Rock |Physical | Makes Contact | Hits 2-5 times | 90% Acc
                                ► Sing | Normal | Status | Puts target to sleep | 50% Acc

Friendship Points:
                            User Image

User Image
                          C O L M the Braixen
                          Independent but loyal to Nick, Colm only pays attention to something he finds interesting. He likes to tease, but can lose interest easily.

Gender: Male | Level: 30 | Nature: Sassy | Ability: Magician
                              Move Set:

► Fire Spin [35] | Fire | Special | Traps target, causing 1/16 max HP as damage for 4-5 turns | 85% Acc
                                  ► Psybeam [65] | Psychic | Special | 10% Chance to confuse | 100% Acc
                                  ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                  ► Magic Coat | Psychic | Status | Reflects any move causing status conditions back on the attacker the turn it is used (Priority +4) | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                              User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am
[ Reserved for possible journal, etc. ]  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:34 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

This profile looks good 3nodding I have read it over and everything is done correctly. This profile gets my approval.

I will be adding this character to the Employee Roster and assign him a House and room for his stay in the Academy.  
››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games