Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Queen's Army

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenTurnip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:00 pm
Welcome to Queen's Army! Below will be two posts, one will contain all of my Yuri characters, and the other all my Yaoi characters. If you wish to rp with one, let me know by either PMing me or by posting below. When I create new characters I'll just bump this little thread here smile enjoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:11 pm
Yaoi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Razan Takekawa
Nickname: Zan
Race: Japanese
Personality: Insensitive, guarded, brash, and aggressive are the typical traits Razan can be associated with. He is extremely possessive of what he considers his as well. He can also be considered understanding and protective, loyal and confident, while also being stupidly fearless.
Looks like: He is about 5' 9" and weighs at a alarmingly 130lbs, extremely underweight for a male his age and height. He has medium length hair, dyed pastel pink and blue. He has pink eyes and clear, white complexion.
Bio: He grew up with a single mother, working three jobs. At graduation he moved out to start his life. He really doesn't have a deep, messed up history, or an overly happy history either. He typically doesn't divulge his history to others.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: seke  

QueenTurnip

QueenTurnip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm
Yuri

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Annabelle Meysworen
Nickname: Annie
Race: English
Personality: She is an outgoing, athletic, brave individual. Always choosing to against the grain. She is very smart and trustworthy, as well as dependable and loyal. She is typically a decent human being with strong morals and a strong guided principle.
Looks like: Stands around 5' 6" with a muscular build, weighing in at 140lbs. She bleaches her hair white and has brown eyes. She keeps her hair short and boyish, typically sporting a hat on top.
Bio: Grew up as the youngest child, she had to stand out and got involved in sports. This is her life as she grew up, divulging most of her time in training and competitions. She eventually had to decide what she would do with her life and settled for a forever temporary employee while competting in competitions.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff