Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 pm
I will move this post to one of the MISC forums eventually, but I wanted it to start out in the open for all to see. Everyone please introduce yourself! feel free to add a much, or as little information as you like. Suggestions:

1.) Name
2.) Age
3.) Sex
4.) Where you live
5.) What you do (work, school, etc)
6.) Hobbies
7.) Something random!

(You do not need to disclose this much if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I completely understand!)

I will go first. My name is Noah, I turned 24 not too long ago and I am male (I think that is pretty obvious). I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I go to the University of Utah here. My last job (last year) was a Librarian. I am sort of a nomad, I have lived all over the world (including Japan, Germany, and Italy). I am not from Utah, I do think Mormons are very nice people though. My hobbies include role playing, writing in general, playing my ukulele, art of all sorts, video games (I play League of Legends: narxfang is my summoner name if you got it add me!), and I play hearthstone. I am also majoring in Biological sciences, and getting a minor in chemistry if you are curious. I am in my last semester! almost done! Anyways I love and specialize in botany, so I have a plant collection etc. I spend hours in labs dissecting plants! Anyways tell me about yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:15 pm
Name's Brandon, 26. Male. Georgia~ Good ol' South Georgia~ Feels like the old days of "A/S/L". Ha.

I'm a meat cutter, though I just recently switched stores. Worked for a lot of branches in the area. I play bass in DIRE. I also enjoy writing. (Obviously.) Been brainstorming a concept for years. Little pieces here and there completed. Usually how I do, unfortunately. Been thinking about picking up painting. I've dabbled in the arts and I've recently wanted to start doing fantasy landscapes in acrylic. Also, I have a cat named Spartacat and a kitten named Thundercat. The former is cooler than the latter. Infinitely so.  

Commando Omnipants

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:40 pm
Ooh. Here's some funs before I go and get some shut-eye.

Right. You may call me Karin, I'm 23 for another-- two months or so. Female. Live in a tiny little country called Estonia, officially a Northern Europe country now, not just a puny pebble in the way of Russia or an pitiful attempt of being called Scandinavian.
I study. Third year of bioanalytics going strong; thesis on the way, gonna make some labs real fun places. Haven't had a single legal job; paying under the counter's been the thing and on the side of college and my curriculum, there's no darned time for any of that. Hell, I beg my husband to cook me food half the time, because most of my time is spent behind a computer, or away from home. Computer time is sided with some writing.
Far as hobbies go; I'm an artsy person, I guess. Crafted jewelry when I had time, drew (poor gal's ink drawings mainly - pens all the way). Tried to teach myself some photography, that went down the drain. Um-- what else. I love the outdoors, to a sickening point of wanting to spend most of my time there, which leaves me feeling grumpy as hell being stuck between four walls. Hiking is a grand thing that I don't do nearly enough. So is fishing and roaming around the woods, gathering mushrooms. ...I miss fishing. Something infinitely peaceful about sitting by a river. I'm surprisingly anti-social of a person in comparison to how much I post online. Supposedly it's less difficult for me to judge people based on stupid things that come out of their mouth here. So wonderful to have this filter.
Something random-- I have a cactus. Boom. Actually, I have a very poor green thumb, so I am surprised it is even alive but-- eh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:24 pm
Name is VonGrimm. Alissa VonGrimm.
I currently reside in Bell, FL. An annoying little backwoods town where it takes exactly 28 seconds to get from one city limit sign to the other. I am hoping to obtain an apartment in good ol' Gainesville, Fl at the beginning of February, where I will then continue on my physics/astrophysics path at the Univeristy of Florida. I am physically female I suppose, though I really do identify as non-binary, but no need to make a big hullabaloo out of it. Jobs?....I'm a jack of all trades; if it is broke, i can fix it. Hobbies include creating. If it involves creating something, I love it.

Something random: My personality type is an INTJ.

CosmicTomato

Dapper Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:39 pm
1.) Daniel
2.) 20
3.) male
4.) Canada Ontario, not saying specifics cause I'm paranoid
5.) Jobless
6.) Hobbies... ... ... none? I watch anime write a little here and there rp, game nothing really online, I've dabbled in elsword once upon a time but not much else
7.) random... ... ... ... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hey you asked for random, don't judge  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:28 am
The name is Alexis but you may also call me Lexi. I am 19, and currently work at Jimmy Johns(yes I am freaky fast) and going to college to become a Veterinary Technician(10 more months till I'm done emotion_dowant ). I hope to continue my education to become a Veterinarian one day! I live in St. Louis, Missouri born and raised. I hope to move one day(no offense STL but I got to go.) Some hobbies of mine are roleplaying, singing and playing piano, attending to my needy a** cat's, and playing video games with the boyfriend. Something random...I love to read? Does that count has random? xD  

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

Alunary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 am
Looks fun to me~ o 3o

My name is Rose and I'm 24 years old, birthday being September 25th. I'm of the female variety and I live in the west midlands of the UK. Currently what I'm trying to do is livestream my drawings more often to get commissions while waiting to hear about a minor operation I need to have in February. When it comes to hobbies I love to read manga, watch anime, play League of Legends (EUW) or Final Fantasy 14. I'm a huge PC gamer so I'm online for RPing most of the time if I'm not drawing.

Something random? Ok 8D
lgknselkfnlkdnlakwndlk

emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:35 pm
Might as well,

Greetings, My name is AtlanteanDragon, though you can also call me Jason, Dragon or something along those lines, i don't really mind. I'm 23 (soon 24), an INFP and if you can tell by one of the names i suggested, a male. I'm from a small country below sealevel: The Netherlands, though I plan to go work overseas in america. That comes to what i do for a job. Well. Currently I'm an unemployed programmer, looking for a local job to fund my secret plans for the future. no worries, it ain't world domination... or is it... You'll never know >: D. I have a great many hobbies, and usually am open to new ones. Roleplay clearly is one of them, I tend to read a lot, watch series and movies. I game, I program, I've tried my hand at drawing, I very much enjoy conversation along the lines of the scientific, moral, theological, historical and mythological, in short the deeper stuff. I also greatly enjoy making plans for my impending world dominatio- I mean totally harmless business plan for the future. Also puns, I absolutely love making and hearing puns, the worse the better.
Random thing? If I'd wind up playing a game called Sburb, I'd be a Knight of Space according to my closest friend, and I'm fine with that.  

atlanteanDragon

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:38 am
1.) Jacob
2.) 23
3.) Male
4.) Northern Georgia [The state, not the country]
5.) I work like 70 hours a week managing a quicktrip [Gas station] and serving at a restaurant on the side.
6.) My hobbies are drinking heavily and disappointing everyone.
7.) I met Hulk Hogan once.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 pm
Might as well join in

So first of all My name is Thomas but do feel free to call me Tom I do not mind all that much. Currently I am 23 years of age and am male. As for where I love I won't be specific however I am a Brit born somewhere about and hour or two on the train from London. Right now am unemployed and spending most of my time looking for a new job however I am trained as a chef though I prefer the more confectionery/patisserie side of things so more cakes and sweets than making main dishes however I can cook all that kinds stuff. Hobbies? Well I play video games read and occasionally draw but personally don't think i am that good n_n"
As for the random thing but more advice. To ,make a good cup of tea let the water stop boiling first (most kettles will click once the water has settled down) before you add it to the cup it does change the taste a bit especially with herbal teas

Anyway I'll finish for now and hope you are all doing okay  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm
My name is Alysa... But you can call me that, Lysa, Lys, Alyssum, Reika... It doesn't really matter... Haha. Anyway I turned 20 a few months ago. My birthday is November 30th, if you really want to know. I am female, if my avatar didn't give that away. I am from Utah, though I don't really feel comfortable being any more specific than that. I am working in a salon right now. I got my cosmetologist license last may. I am currently looking to get my eyelash extention certification. I also plan on working to get my English Major in creative writing.

As for hobbies, if it wasn't clear already, I love to write. I've wanted to write books since I was a kid. Roleplayingis also another thing I love doing, although you probably could have guessed that. Other than that, I would say I am pretty artsy. I use to draw a lot, but gave it up because I don't feel like I am very good. Now I dabble around in paints and colored pencils. I also play the violin, and I love to sing. I was in choir through all my school years. In middle school and high school I was in the advanced choirs. I also love being outside, hiking, camping, forewheeling, etc. As for sports though, I am much too timid to be much of any good... I am also not the most graceful person... So yeah. Something random... Um, I am an animal lover. If I would just own a Zoo. Currently I have two cats, Artemis and Alduin, and a puppy named Lupin. I love them with all my heart!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 pm
AlyssumReika
My name is Alysa... But you can call me that, Lysa, Lys, Alyssum, Reika... It doesn't really matter... Haha. Anyway I turned 20 a few months ago. My birthday is November 30th, if you really want to know. I am female, if my avatar didn't give that away. I am from Utah, though I don't really feel comfortable being any more specific than that. I am working in a salon right now. I got my cosmetologist license last may. I am currently looking to get my eyelash extention certification. I also plan on working to get my English Major in creative writing.

As for hobbies, if it wasn't clear already, I love to write. I've wanted to write books since I was a kid. Roleplayingis also another thing I love doing, although you probably could have guessed that. Other than that, I would say I am pretty artsy. I use to draw a lot, but gave it up because I don't feel like I am very good. Now I dabble around in paints and colored pencils. I also play the violin, and I love to sing. I was in choir through all my school years. In middle school and high school I was in the advanced choirs. I also love being outside, hiking, camping, forewheeling, etc. As for sports though, I am much too timid to be much of any good... I am also not the most graceful person... So yeah. Something random... Um, I am an animal lover. If I would just own a Zoo. Currently I have two cats, Artemis and Alduin, and a puppy named Lupin. I love them with all my heart!
I currently live in Utah! I'm not from here of course, but I go to the University of Utah! That's cool
!  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:49 pm
Monotonesword34
Might as well join in

So first of all My name is Thomas but do feel free to call me Tom I do not mind all that much. Currently I am 23 years of age and am male. As for where I love I won't be specific however I am a Brit born somewhere about and hour or two on the train from London. Right now am unemployed and spending most of my time looking for a new job however I am trained as a chef though I prefer the more confectionery/patisserie side of things so more cakes and sweets than making main dishes however I can cook all that kinds stuff. Hobbies? Well I play video games read and occasionally draw but personally don't think i am that good n_n"
As for the random thing but more advice. To ,make a good cup of tea let the water stop boiling first (most kettles will click once the water has settled down) before you add it to the cup it does change the taste a bit especially with herbal teas

Anyway I'll finish for now and hope you are all doing okay

You have no clue how great this is for an American. A Brit with tea advice. The best. I will take this advice to heart!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:40 am
Hello. It is nice to meet all of you.

I'm Rhiannon, but feel free to call me Rhi. It's short and sweeter than typing out my full name. Least, that is how I feel about it. I'm female, and although my avatar is also female, I tend to dress them as a male. It's mostly because I dress them as my OCs, and I don't like how the male base positions eyes/mouths. /shrugs/

I'm 23 years old, being born on August 12th. I currently reside in Portland, Oregon but was born and raised in Rhode Island. I currently work in a Pharmacy here as a Tech. My work hours are (mostly) stable, and I tend to get home late in the evening due to the bus system here. I have every Sunday off, so that is when I will be posting the most. I may post sporadically during the week if I have a couple of hours of free time after work.

As for hobbies, I'm pretty basic. I play video games, read (mostly fiction and sci-fi), draw (a bit poorly but practice makes perfect), and write. I'm currently writing my own story at the moment, as well as working on a fanfiction on the side.

I picked up roleplaying again after not touching it for several years a couple of months ago. I'm sorry if I come off as rusty. I'm working on it.

Somewhat on topic, I have a deep rooted love for coffee and tea. I need to have a cup of both daily to function. Not together though - that sounds like a bad combo.

yharon

Omnipresent Guardian

44.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas