Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peach Plum Pear thought that perhaps she ought to look for a blessing, but she couldn't decide where to head for a Legendary. There was one at Rise & Shine, she knew, but she'd heard that one could be rather scary. There was one with the Royal Rainbow Troupe, and they had pulled up into the vicinity not long ago - but then, there were rumours she'd screamed at the last doe who'd come looking. And then, she could always close her eyes and pick a random path...but even with her eyes closed, which way should she turn? Same old story, she couldn't decide.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:01 pm
The first thing she thought was "today's looks pretty sumptuous," because she had been cruising for quite a few hours and the pretty hues and fine firm flesh of the doe's rump reminded her of her missed lunch. Even though she could have found some game, she found an unshakeable urge to seek her out, and it had drawn her to this delicious looking lady. This invasive thought remained in her head as she scuttled up, so close to the musing soon-to-be mother, and with a toothy snout, she tested the plumpness of her thigh. Meaty!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 pm
The one thing Peach could decide on was to scream. She screamed - and then she shook the clamping jaws off and jumped up and down on the caiman, still screaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 pm

The caiman let out a few rather distinct "ow! OW! OW!" until it was a mare, rolling below her hooves. If she was thinking, she'd imagine that faced with the prospect of stamping a Legendary to unnatural death by accident would be a great prompt for some existentialist crisis. She was, however, not thinking. She was hoping the doe would stop hurting her (even if she started it first, as she always did, and somehow it continued to seem - yet still in her more lucid moments - a dramatic and stylish way to start an encounter with a Legendary). "Aren't you pregnant? Isn't jumping around like that kinda dangerous?!"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:15 pm
Motherfather, now the caiman was a Kin. She continued screaming, and would have continued stomping, if the mare hadn't reminded her of her state.

"Oh," she said, with sudden realisation, "might you happen to be a Legendary?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm
"Yes," she said, moaning on the ground. "You never know where you might find one, right under your hooves. You're plenty healthy though, what do you want a blessing for?" This may have been a bit direct for her, but at least she was feeling her limbs again, and she wasn't sure how this adorable, hefty doe would react to further long-drawn questioning. It just wasn't worth the time and risk by this point.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm
"I..." she started, faltered, and started again, "I wasn't thinking about that - the healthy bit, I mean... Although, you know, now that you mention it, should I worry about that too? I was worrying more about...well...I wasn't sure I wanted them to be too much like me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:43 pm
"I think being able to stomp caimen to death is a good disposition for children, really," Bitter End opined with strong feeling, "that may carry on from the mother...but all for naught if you don't want them to be like you. Why ever? Many parents would love their offspring to be in their mould." Oh, this was shaping up to be better than expected - a little closer to her ultimate blessing style ideals despite the direction she'd thought it was going to take. Even if her ribs felt a little bruised.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:45 pm
"I'm not..." she hemmed and hawed a little, pawing self-consciously at the ground, "well, I'm not very good at much. And...I can never make my mind up about anything. It's a problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:52 pm
"You were very much on the way to killing a caiman," she pointed out, and smiled a toothy sort of smile before unleashing her Infinite Wisdom. "- and you certainly had an opinion on whether you wanted them to turn out like you, even if you were somewhat unsure. So how about this - may your children have confidence in their decisions, or at least be guided by their hearts in the most dire of situations, like being eaten by a caiman."

Upon the conclusion of her blessing, Bitter End started crawling her way to the water again, shifting into a smaller, scalier form. Hopefully that made for a cool exit - well, she splashed a little bit much on entrance, but as she slid away into the rest of the swamp, she decided she was reasonably satisfied with this one.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:55 pm
Part of her was touched, part of her was awed, the majority of her just mostly got that she didn't have to decide on where to look for a Legendary now.

"Thank you!" she called as the caiman floated away, "sorry I tried to kill you!

"You might," she added, after much hesitation, "want to rethink your entrances."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:58 pm
A caiman tail rose in the water, swishing irritably goodbye at the doe. All things considered, she thought it'd gone pretty well in the end. I mean, she'd basically sacrificed herself so the girl could evaluate what was important in life - rethink her entrances, indeed. Ingrate.

END  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out