Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
The Gardens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 am
Veronica stepped through the gardens, dew still on the grass. It was barely past dawn and the world was still quiet. After making her weekly delivery to the hospital pharmacy she liked to stop in the gardens before making her way back up the mountain. Looking over the flowers and water brought her a calm feeling and the early hour meant she wasn't likely to be intruded upon.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

The gardens were quiet still as Kohaku walked through the entrance. He looked around as he walked further in and smiled calmly. As he followed the path that went through the gardens, the wind played gently with his hair and his yukata and he allowed himself to fully enjoy it. It was a good day to be outside here and he had sure needed the break. After a bit, the young man stood still and took a deep breath as he looked at the trees around the gardens, their pink blossom greeting any that came towards the gardens to have some time to wind down and enjoy nature. It was refreshing him as well as helping him relax after hitting a slight writer's block on his latest novel.

Kohaku let out a gentle sigh of relief and walked a bit further until he came to the bridge. Here he stopped and moved his sleeves up some before he rested his arms on the railing and leaned on it a bit as he lowered his gaze to the water below. The gentle sound of the river flowing under the bridge added to the symphony of birds singing in the trees. The male looked over at the lilies that were floating on the water and noticed they were almost ready to come to bloom and add their full color to the fresh season.

Kohaku could stay here for hours if he had to. It fitted his personality perfectly and it was a very good muse. Whenever he felt like he got stuck writing, places like these gardens helped him to get back into the flow of things. Kohaku stood straight again and stretched a bit before he walked over the bridge to a nearby cherry blossom under which he sat down in a seiza and just took his time to enjoy the environment and the calm that surrounded them.

User Image

Profile, 2nd post

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 pm
Wagashi shop owner
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
would you like some tea?xxxx

User Image
                                                                xLOCATION; Yamada garden
                                                                xxxCOMPANY; Yuki (fennec fox), Kohaku
                                                                xxxxxHEALTH; Getting over a cold

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Early this morning, Tama could be found groaning underneath his blankets at home. He never was a morning person, specially when he's just getting over a cold. The male sighed before getting up for the day and making himself some breakfast while still in his pjs. He sneezed a couple times being giving a an annoying sigh as he sat down to eat. It was another day being miserable with the cold he caught a few days ago. Tama hated closing the shop down while he's out sick, so he's recently been considering hiring a helping hand. He thought more about it as he ate his breakfast before wondering where his lovely little fennec fox was at. Just when he was about to call her, Yuki came running up to him yapping at him for some food. "Haha morning Yuki, I'll get you some food now" Tama spoke sweetly to the small fur ball.

Tama prepared Yuki some food before going and getting dressed for the day. He decided to dress more modern today with some nice black pants and a button up dress shirt with a vest. Normally he wore a kimono among other items, but he wasn't working in the shop today. Tama didn't work while sick as he didn't want to risk getting his customers sick as well. Yuki started to jump at his legs as he was putting on his tie, about ready to go for their walk. "Alright after our walk I need to stop by the shop and make sure everything is in tact" Tama informed the small fox as they started to walk out of the house. He quickly snatched up his tote bag that he had packed last night and had put some items in it during when he made breakfast. Slipping on his shoes, he left his house and locked up before walking down the street.

The pair walked towards the Yamada gardens, deciding that would be a peaceful place to hang out for a bit during their walk. As he entered the garden he felt Yuki jump at his legs as she wanted up. He smiled a little as he picked up the fennec fox and put her on his shoulder to ride. Tama was going to a certain cherry blossom as he enjoyed sitting underneath it. "Oh it looks like someone beat us to it today Yuki" he whispered to the fox. Tama made his way to sit against the tree, a little ways away from the male who was there. Letting Yuki jump off his shoulder and run around in the garden for a bit around him. He slowly pulled a wood bento box from his bag, opening it up before grabbing a stick with four dangos on a skewer. He ate one off the skewer before he picked up the box and held it towards Kohaku. "Hello I'm Tama, would you like some mitarashi dango?" Tama asked the male as he offered him one of the skewers. He didn't mind and in fact enjoyed sharing the food he brings with him. Though it's normally just dangos that he brings with him, usually with different varieties too.

Kaiten Jiron

User Image

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

The young man was calmly relaxing near the water bank as he had his hands resting on his knees. A soft smile graced his lips as he took in everything around him for the time being. At times this was the best remedy if he has been inside for long periods of time working on his book just to end up getting stuck. His attention was drawn from the water when he suddenly saw some pink from the corner of his eye and when he looked up, surprise played over his face. He could see the pink was caused by a small flower from the blossom above had come loose and was now floating down. Kohaku lifted his hand a bit and allowed the flower to land gently on his hand after which he smiled as the silky petals caressed his hand and lowered his hand looking at it.

It felt good to see Spring emerged once more after the cold Winter. The male leaned forward a bit before putting his hand in the clear water and allowing the cherry blossom to start floating in the water so it might be able to cause blooming elsewhere if lucky enough. It didn't look like it would stay secluded for long however, more people were coming to enjoy the gardens, but it was always calm nonetheless. Kohaku shifted a bit so he could look around at the people that now came by. One of them being another young man with what seemed a fennec on his shoulder. He didn't see many of those. Let alone as tame as to just keep sitting on their owner's shoulder.

He gave the other a smile and a friendly nod as they sat nearby, but then he returned to looking around. He didn't want to seem like he was staring after all and not everyone was in for social talk. However when the other spoke to him he wouldn't ignore them either. He looked up a little surprised and at the treat he was offered before he smiled again moved his arm a bit so his yukata sleeve moved back a bit before accepting the dango, "Thank you." he said, his voice gentle and calm as he bowed his head a bit. It would seem this one was more on the social side, that always did make it easier to speak with one another.

"I have to admit I didn't think about bringing something myself." he admitted. He had just decided to take a walk for a while. Kohaku grew up in Yamada but he didn't remember meeting him before, maybe they were new. "My name is Kohaku, I live not to far away." he said, offering his name to maybe make a new friend and he stretched out his free hand a bit to shake with the other if he would agree to. To Kohaku, strangers were just friend you hadn't met yet, unless of course they were so rude and terrible that it would be foolish to try and befriend. But this guy seemed kind. The young man took a bite from the offered treat and smiled. "This is delicious." he complimented the other. It all seemed self-made at least with the Bento box and all.

User Image

Profile, 2nd post

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 pm
Wagashi shop owner
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
would you like some tea?xxxx

User Image
                                                                xLOCATION; Yamada garden
                                                                xxxCOMPANY; Yuki (fennec fox), Kohaku
                                                                xxxxxHEALTH; Getting over a cold

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama smiled when the other accepted the treat from him, hoping that he would like it. He figured if Kohaku liked it then he could possibly get another customer to come into his shop. "I always pack myself something to eat and drink when I leave my house. If I don't Yuki normally won't listen to me" he said with a small chuckle as he watched his pet. Taking one of the dumplings off his skewer, he tossed it in the air and watched the fennec fox jump up and catch it. "Its nice to meet you Kohaku, I also don't live that far away from the garden" he smiled at the male. He was happy to hear that he also lived here in Yamada, though he has never seen him when he goes out for walks or in his shop. Though that's probably because after work Tama doesn't pay much attention to other people.

When Kohaku spoke again it snapped Tama out of his thoughts. "Thank you, I make them myself for my shop. I'm the owner of the Wagashi shop at the other end of the garden. I sell all sorts of treats and teas that are traditional to Japan" Tama said proudly. Though he has only been open for about five years now, a lot of people in Yamada don't know about his shop. Tama finished the rest of the dangos on his skewer before wiggling it in front of the fox. He lightly tossed it and watched Yuki run off to retrieve it so she could naw and lick the sauce off the skewer. "I guess Yamada is really big since I haven't seen you around before, though I must admit I do just go to my shop and home most of the time" he chuckled as he enjoyed the others company. It was nice for once to be able to sit and talk to a human rather than just Yuki who went everywhere with him.

Kaiten Jiron

User Image

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 pm
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅✍ĸoнaĸυ ѕнιnιgaмa; тнe wrιтer✎
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image
User Image

When the other didn't accept his hand to shake, Kohaku lowered his hand, but he kept his smile. After all it didn't matter. The other's words also showed they were happy to meet someone. "It's nice to meet you too Tama. he replied. The young man ate more of the treat as he listened to the other talk about his shop. For a moment he wondered how he could never have seen the place. Perhaps he was more detached between books than he thought. It was no secret he didn't exactly socialize much lately. Kohaku considered he really ought to get into that again. It wasn't like it would get in the way of his work.

"I don't remember seeing it in my passing by the streets of Yamada. But I have to admit I don't really look around much when I wander. Often it is to regain some inspiration, or take a break." he replied before he smiled and figured it would probably help understand that sentence, if the other knew his occupation. "I'm a writer. Much of my time is spent at home typing up my next book. I might well have passed by but been to much into thought to notice." he then added. Kohaku promised himself to pay more attention from now on. He watched as the other finished his treat and then threw the skewer to the fennec and he chuckled.

He did like animals, but with his work he would likely forget to feed the poor pet, so he never took any. As the other spoke, the young man nodded and smiled. "That might also be because I write a lot. I do go outside as well but don't really uphold a schedule. I just do where my whim takes me. The only thing I am very stern on is to not let my readers wait to long." he explained why it might be they never met and chuckled softly. "I do love tea while I am writing, I should come to your shop some time." he admitted and smiled gently.

It wouldn't hurt to be more social again and to visit this man's shop might be a good start. Besides if they became friends, it would be odd if they would still just pass by chance. "Do you happen to sell Jasmine-cha tea at your shop?" he asked then curiously. It was the tea he drank most after all, it would be a good opportunity to visit the shop as well. After all he was running low on his favorite tea anyway. Of course it was nothing compared to smoothies which were his favorite drinks, but those you couldn't drink all day at any rate.

User Image

Profile, 2nd post

-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am
◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣۞◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣

ZerakiGenos

Title:n/a

◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤۞ ◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Theme:Voice:Encounter:

◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣۞◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣

❖"I could say somthin real smart or real cool...
but what would even be the point."❖

: . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . :

"You don't say..." Zeraki was far away behind a tree bashing a guys face in. his fists were covered in blood but around him lay 3 other guys on the ground rangeing from very unsavory to a high school student.

His once white shirt as well now splattered lightly with blood. He was punching the guys face in with his right hand while his left heeld the man up by the guys shirt.

One of the guys behind him started mumbling "Damn it... Zeraki you low life... traitor..."

Zeraki dropped the guy he was holding to the ground walking over to the man calling him a low life. The man he dropped screamed in pain. He ignored it and walked over starting to kick the other man in the stomach.

This went on till Zeraki was the only one left who could move. He stood there pulling out a cigarette from his vest pocket putting it in his mouth lighting it up. He took it out for a moment to speak "Next time bring more guys. you make me sick." he started to walk away over to a tree near by and leaned his back against it. This is why he didn't want to visit Yamada ever, pasts should stay in the past.

He took a moment to rest up before it was time to get on the train back to brigs. He had a very comfy inn waiting for him there.

Zeraki had never settled down and decided to never do so. This life suited him just fine. He took another puff of the cigarette blowing it out into the air. The 4 guys he had just beat up were moaning on the ground ruining the peace for him.

He waited there for a while till he decided to leave. he threw the cigerate on the ground and stomped it out before leaving.

{exit}

: . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . :

❖"When all I got to do is smash your face in!"❖

◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤۞ ◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤

Kaiten Jiron

w o l f y_stars

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25