Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:58 am

User Image

"Good idea. I don't have food. But I would like to drop off my suitcase first. I shipped most of my stuff already but this still ended up super heavy." He massaged his shoulder as he spoke.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi smiled. "After we drop off your bag and get food, let's go shopping for the apartment. I'll make you dinner tonight." The girl offered. She had been cooking a lot recently and maybe she could so off to Iri a bit. "If there is anything you want me to make you please speak up." She told him as he guided him towards his apartment.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm

User Image

"Sounds good to me. You get to pick both meals though. I haven't eaten here since Sakura was in the hospital from the car crash so I wasn't focused on where we ate." Iri commented as they walked towards the apartment,

EXIT to Iri's Apartment

angelmage99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:02 pm
Sven Björnsson
Try to run and I'll catch you...

User Image

Try to leave and I'll make you bleed

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

"Finally." Sven mumbled under his breath, leaning back into the bench with his arms behind his head. It has been awhile since his last day off and he intended to use it to its fullest. His visit to Yamada proved to be much more fruitful than expected. There weren't any complications and nobody caused him any problems. He managed to find some good deals on local cuisine, as well. To top it all off, the weather was quite nice today. "A day without paperwork." He lit on one of his cigarettes without bothering to check if it was a smoking zone or not. This probably wouldn't look good if anyone found out, considering that he was a police officer in Roatoa. Sven was known to be the uptight officer, the one that always followed the rules. He was strict and unforgiving to anyone who caused him to have more paperwork. Some joked that his baldness was due to all of the stress he put himself through. Others speculated that he did it in order to appear terrifying. Yet... nobody had the gall to actually ask him personally. He never spoke of his personal life and always rejected invitations. That is, if anyone was bold enough to hand them out. Sven glanced at his watch in mild annoyance. The train wasn't late, yet he found himself to be rather impatient. Where could the train be?

Sensai Yama

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:14 pm
◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣۞◢✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◣

ZerakiGenos

Title:n/a

◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤۞ ◥✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦◤

Character Theme: Voice: ✠Shizuos voice✠ Encounter:
Outfit:

❖"I could say somthin real smart or real cool...
but what would even be the point."❖

: . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . : : . :

Zeraki had wiped the blood off his face but they were still covering his sleeves of his shirts and his hand's. He sighed and turned in his ticket to the booth he just wanted to get back to brigs visiting his parents graves only lead to him getting attacked again on the way back "This all ways happens... why my bad luck."

He was walking to the train tracks to wait when he smelled smoke... wasn't this a no smoking zone because there children. He followed his nose to the source and saw from a little distance that it was.... Sven! "Bleep!" he covered his mouth quickly and was about to make a mad dash for it. How the heck did this guy all ways know where he was. He attempted to run for it hoping the man didn't see him. He couldn't get on the train knowing Sven was going to be on it.

❖"When all I got to do is smash your face in!"❖

Sinna Roll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 pm
Sven Björnsson

User Image

Sven turned around after hearing a scream only to see a no smoking sign. "(BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!!!)" He quickly threw his cigarette to the ground and put it out. This wasn't good. To make matters worse, he saw Zeraki... covered in blood. "What did you do!?" He stood up abruptly. This wasn't supposed to happen. This was not supposed to happen. "Zeraki..." He began to walk towards the other and instinctively reached for his handcuffs, only to find that he had none. On his day off, too. "(Bleep!)" He screamed, grabbing the sides of his head in distress. He began to shake with rage. Before Zeraki could run, Sven grabbed onto his shoulder in a death grasp. "Heeeeey buddy"

Sensai Yama

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm

ZerakiGenos

Outfit:

He freaked out as the man drew closer so he tried to bolt for it only to be stopped by the hand of death it's self. He turned his head slowly and saw Sven directly behind him.

Zeraki's breath hitched, he felt like he was about to die... Thats when he noticed the man didn't have any of his normal stuff on... That could only mean... "You can't arrest me can you. Heh that means I don't even have to lie, I beat up four guys who attacked me and bashed there faces in with my fists." he sneered at him knowing he had the upper hand. If he didn't the other would had slapped cuffs on him right now "None of this is my own blood old man. How would you like to join them?" now he was just provoking the other male.

The train station echoed the "Train to Roatoa"

"looks like this is where we part you got to go home and so do i back in a different town."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm
Sven Björnsson

User Image

Sven couldn't take anymore of this. Now Zeraki was mocking him? Unfortunately he wasn't on duty and couldn't do anything about this... or could he? Tightening his grip, he dragged him to the train and bought another ticket to Roatoa. "You're coming with me!"

If he simply brought Zeraki with him, then he could keep an eye on him. If he kept an eye on him, he wouldn't cause as many issues. Or at least, that was what Sven had hoped for. Boarding the train took longer than it should have, but it would be for the best.

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:10 pm

ZerakiGenos

Outfit:

"Wait you can't do that this is kidnapping hey stop you hear me stop!"

He was forced on the train with Zeraki grabbing his wrist so he couldn't escape at all.

On the Train a couple hours later:

"I need to use the bathroom. let go." he could feel the other still grabbing on to him "Also I want a rembercment i wasted money on my ticket thanks to you chrome dome." he was mainly just trying to escape right now since he knew the stop would be coming up shortly.

(exit)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 pm
Sven Björnsson

User Image

"Be quiet, the train ride is almost over." Sven wouldn't let go of his arm. Once they got to Roatoa, things would be easier. Although, he could have ignored him. There was no need to pay attention to him on his day off.

[exit]

Sensai Yama

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Yamada Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items