Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada Household Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 am
User Imageץ υ м ι User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx
xxx

Yumiko had taken the day off from her overseeing the Police Academy and her Officer's Station, having one of the other officers that had been under her guidance for a while take over for her shifts. The woman was in her usual attire, sword by her side as always, but in addition, she had a comically large basket over one shoulder, and a little smaller of size bag under the same arm. She had brought gifts for Sakura, after hearing her student had a new baby daughter, the woman's initial urges to spoil the both of them to pieces having taken over, explaining the size of the basket over her shoulder. She had gone a little overboard with wanting to welcome new life into the world, especially since Sakura had brought that new life into the world in the form of a baby girl. Yumiko was a bit .... overprotective of Sakura, as she cared for the girl. Almost in a motherly way. When not on patrol, at least. When working, Yumiko was an entirely different woman. Intimidating and not one you'd look at like you'd want to cross paths the wrong way with. But when off duty, she could be found at the bakeries, libraries.. Places where she would be completely different woman off duty from the one you would never expect someone with her demeanor on duty to go to. People were generally afraid of her, the sword probably playing a large part in that.

But she's a kind and fair woman, and only should be worried about if causing nonsense or being a threat and angering her. Yumiko felt a sense of loneliness due to the fact most villagers ignored or avoided her, and hated that look of fear the children would get seeing the sheathed blade hooked to the gun holster by her hip. She almost lost herself emotionally with sadness the first time children ran from her, as the little ones had seemed homeless, and she was only offering the children a meal and a safe roof for the night, as it was after curfew. The older sibling pushed her down and grabbed the younger's hand, both running from her in fear. The woman had to learn to detach from those moments, as she would only be destroyed by them if she let them near her heart.

Meeting Sakura had been such a blessing to her, as the girl wasn't like the others. She was very similar no-nonsense wise to Yumiko, and tough as nails. That drew her interest in teaching Sakura more at the training academy for officers. She hoped the other girl would be her friend at some point. She at least wanted to support Sakura as much she could, even if they didn't become friends like she wanted. Shifting the bag of pastries to her other arm, she knocked on the Yamada's door. Curious as to the door creaking open, she pushed the door open the rest of the way with her heel, but cautiously. Hearing a strange sound, she looked to the direction the noise came from, closing the door behind her with the same heel, before going towards the sound, worrying Sakura and the new child were in danger. "Sakura? It's Yumi!" She called out, before arriving in the doorway and instantly relieved at seeing the sound had just been the infant, and both Sakura and the child seemed safe. Setting the basket of gifts down, she knelt down in front of it, rummaging through the little wrapped presents, pulling out a baby pacifier that also functioned as a way to feed the child by putting frozen fruit in the inside of the pacifier, the juice from the fruit feeding the child as they chewed on the pacifier. "My apologies for barging in like that, I heard a sound and I thought you might be--" She stopped short, realizing the child was too young to use the fruit feeding pacifier. Turning back, she picked up a soft, warm baby blanket that had a little plush tiger patch on it, a stuffed toy panda attached to it by a ribbon. Moving to Sakura's side, she smiled and extended the baby blanket to her, along with the toy plush panda. "This blanket was actually mine as a child... My mother had made it for me, and when I'd outgrown it, she told me to pass it on so it can give another child joy. I .. tried to sew the tiger patch on as best I could, but .." She held her hand up slightly, bandaids visible on her fingers. "Let's just say sewing isn't really my forte, since I had to teach myself."

She paused for a moment, before reaching down to the bag beside the basket and taking out an antique style cherry blossom flower vase out of it, and some tiger-lily flowers, setting the vase on the bedside table near Sakura, before pulling out a little bento box she had made along with an extra slot for dessert, having brought her own homemade red bean paste buns for Sakura so she could regain her energy. "I'm sorry if I went a bit overboard here.. I did make quite a few different bento boxes so you don't have to worry about making meals and can rest up... The red bean paste buns are homemade.. Late mother's recipe..." She looked to the little one and a look rarely seen on her face by anyone showed quite clearly that she was already fond of the little one, and wanted to protect both the child and Sakura even more, now. "Your daughter is an absolutely adorable little one. What did you decide to name her?" She asked, looking to Sakura and smiling in a way that looked really out of character, since she had a shimmering motherly expression on her face.

ocation;; The Yamada House
ho ith;; Sakura & Aiko
ood;; A little too overexcited over seeing a newborn little baby girl & over-protective/motherly/fussing instincts kicking in towards Sakura..
ut haracter;; Heheh... Yumiko is a mush around little ones. I figured she'd be super overprotective of Sakura getting out of bed, since she needs to rest, and fuss over both Sakura and how cute Aiko is. She also brought maybe a little too many gifts to welcome Sakura's newborn daughter. <3

Also, I'd imagine as Sakura's superior, she'd be excited to hear that Sakura had a successful birth, and has a daughter now.

*Yumiko is a very motherly person underneath the badass-ery. xD

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image

Sakura was frantically trying to calm Aiko, as the poor child was uncomfortable with all of the surgeries she had to deal with. She had a bandage around her tiny chest and a onesie. When Yumi came, the mother was dealt with another whirlwind of chaos until the blanket calmed Aiko. Sakura broke down and began crying. "I am sorry. Aiko is ill. And she had surgery recently so she is hurting."

Agent Rissa
OOC: sorry for the edit. Noticed a typo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm
User Imageץ υ м ι User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx
xxx

Yumiko frowned as she noticed Sakura was incredibly overwhelmed, and her sudden intrusion with many gifts and excitement had caused the stress to become worse and turn into tears as the newborn finally stopped crying and was calmed by the baby blanket she had been given. Sighing, the woman shook her head as she listened to Sakura's tearful explanation of the infant's current state. Yumiko sat beside the overwhelmed Sakura, who she had never seen in this state before. The woman had always been so composed and wouldn't bat an eye towards a crying criminal that had caused violence or crime, but she was in hysterics. She could understand why, though. Becoming a parent to an infant that needed constant medical attention would stress anyone out. Becoming a parent on its own was stressful, but a baby that needed special attention would definitely prompt extra stress. "Sakura, it's alright... You just need some relaxation and to destress a little." Yumiko replied reassuringly, reaching over and gently hugging Sakura by her shoulder, lightly hugging the younger woman, placing a gentle hand on the back of her head and letting her fingers run through Sakura's hair softly in an attempt to calm her down. "There's no need to apologize. I do understand the situation you're in is overwhelming. So let's have the gifts I brought put aside for now, and I'll make you some tea to relax? I brought your favorite brand. Is there anything else you'd like to relax?" She added in a soft voice, releasing her friend from the hug and resting her hand on Sakura's shoulder until she received a response on what would comfort the girl.

ocation;; Yamada Residence - Sakura & Aiko's room.
ho ith;; A currently sobbing Sakura and Aiko
ood;; Concerned for Sakura and the little one
ut haracter;; Should a post a bit less? I tend to write a lot when I do post, but it's a bit more difficult to respond to shorter posts for me if I went overboard. ^^;;

Of course, I had stuffs to work with from your post, as you had Sakura start crying to initiate Yumiko's 'mom mode' x3

EclecticNatureOutcast

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image

Sakura leaned in and sobbed against Yumi's shoulder. She had felt so alone since the moved to town and now she felt like she had a friend. Once she calmed, Sakura spoke."Thank you. It has just been so rough since we found out that Aiko has a heart defect. It is why I just don't have Taro watch Aiko. She needs me. Maybe I can get Taro to watch Aiko so I can relax and talk about something other than Aiko's health. Some tea would be awesome and maybe we can tackle these gifts. And thank you so much for all of this. I feel so blessed." She spoke softly with a gentle smile. Yumiko was a blessing in disguise. She may be a hard-a** like herself but inside was a cuddly teddy bear.

Agent Rissa
OOC: Yes this last post was not as overwhelming. I am
Limited to my phone so I can't make super long posts as I want. And I am too afraid to try my school laptop right now. Don't want it to get bugged.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm
User Image

After a long discussion over tea, and a nice meal, Yumiko headed out and Sakura resumed her time with Aiko and Taro.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm
Taro came home from work and took off his shoes at the door before going in. "I'm home. Give me a bit and I'll make dinner." He called out as he walked into the kitchen with the groceries. He thought some comfort food was in order today. It just seemed like the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

The house showed signs of abandonment mid-task. There were wet clothes still in the basket by the clothes line. Food being prepped, with veggies on the cutting board, raw chicken sitting out. The broom was lying ajar on the ground. And there was a trail of baby toys leading up to Sakura resting on the crib, the gate down, and Aiko asleep herself. Sakura had a hand resting on Aiko, as it to make sure the child breathed. Aiko had another surgery recently so there were discarded bandages with the diapers.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:23 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro smiled once he found his wife. Sakura worked so hard for the their daughter. He then went to the kitchen and started to get the food cooking. During the periods that he didn't need to stand over the food, to make sure it didn't ruin, he would clean up. First was the chicken, Then the baby toys and the diapers/bandages, and finally sweeping. It wasn't long before the task and dinner were done.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:53 am
User Image

Sakura continued to rest while he worked. Aiko though began to coo once she saw her father pick up the toys. Now that mommy was asleep, Aiko could be held by daddy. Mommy worked a lot and needed sleep. Daddy could let mommy sleep now.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:01 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro turned as his daughter began to fuse and coo at him. The man didn't have much time to stay in the room with her. He got one of the baby carrying wraps and wrapped on around him before putting his little princess in so he could have her close. He took her to finish dinner. Along the way he sang to her as he had with her mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

Aiko giggled and moved so she could cuddle with daddy. Sakura woke up and began to get frantic. "Aiko! AIKO!!!" She panicked. Frantic feet filled the halls as Sakura ran to find her child. Once she came upon them in the kitchen, she collapsed to her knees

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:02 am
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro flinched when he heard Sakura start to yell. He adjusted his sweet little princess into his arms and called out to his girlfriend. "Sakura, I'm down stairs." He called out before turning and noticing her collapsed in the kitchen. He sighed. "She's right here Sakura. She just wanted to spend some time cooking with me. Are you hungry? I was just about to serve up the food and get you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 am
User Image

Sakura looked pale and ill as she moved to a sitting position. "Thank goodness. And no thanks to food. I need to finish chores and study and give Aiko a bath and... and...." She breathed heavily, her darkened eyes from lack of sleep gazing up at him.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:37 am
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro sighed and walked over to his girlfriend before giving her a hug. "How about I take care of the chores and Aiko. You can eat and do your studies before turning into bed early tonight." He told her firmly. He could take care of Aiko and the chores. He may be tired, but so was Sakura, probably worst then he was and maybe it was time that he got his butt in gear and started to help out a little more. "Now let's sit down and eat as a family." He added.  
Yamada Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff