Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:10 pm
After a few busy days at work that prevented him from seeing Zevran as much as he would've liked, Abel had awoken slowly that morning with his boyfriend curled up beside him, had spent a lazy morning with him, made coffee and breakfast, then got ready to spend the day - or at least the remainder of the morning and part of the early afternoon - out shopping for clothes. Unlike the last time they'd gone Abel needed some things too, now that he had the extra money to be able to do so, and even if he didn't need anything he really could use some new clothes. Plus he didn't want Zev to be the only one to buy clothes when he knew that he didn't care much for it. Hopefully they'd both find a few things.

"Alright," the taller blond began as he slid his hands into the pockets of his jacket and glanced around the department store they'd just walked into, "where d'you wanna start? Shoes, shirts, other stuff? I could use some new jeans and a couple new shirts, personally, but we can start wherever you want," he said as he turned a warm smile towards the other man. His boyfriend. Hee. The giddy feeling whenever he thought about their burgeoning relationship had yet to start fading, even a week or two after Zev had asked him out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:08 pm
Why did they have to be doing this? Yes, yes, because he needed more clothes. He would much rather have just gone for a walk or stayed in Abel's apartment but here they were! At least Abel needed some things too, helping him pick things could actually be fun.

"Ahh..." Zevran's brow wrinkled slightly with displeasure as he looked around the store and pondered what he needed. "Want is a strong word my friend but as we must start somewhere, jeans?" With the decision made he looked up at Abel and as he did so the frown faded from his face, and a smile took its place. "It won't be so bad?" he said hopefully and as he spoke he reached out to take Abel's arm. If he had to do shopping at least he was doing it with his boyfriend.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:42 pm
Ah, yep, there it was. Abel's smile turned a bit sympathetic as Zevran showed just how much he wanted to go shopping at the moment - which didn't look like much at all - and when the shorter blond reached for his arm he responded quite happily. His fingertrips slid down to intertwine with Zev's before he pulled his hand up to press a gentle kiss to it, though he didn't take his eyes off his boyfriend. "No, it won't be bad at all," he said in the most reassuring tones he could muster, the fond, somewhat sympathetic smile still on his face, "and I'll be sure to tell you how good your butt looks in all the jeans you try on. Would that help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Zevran's smile shifted to a little smirk and he returned Abel's gesture of affection not quite with a return kiss one the hand, it was more of a momentary nibble to Abel's knuckles. "You know me well, that would help a great deal," he replied as he lowered their joined hands again and looked around for where the men's jeans might be. "Over there I think," he said, gesturing in the direction he meant with his free hand.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:18 pm
His smile promptly shifted to a smirk, and before their hands lowered too far he ran a finger briefly over Zev's chin. "I like to think I do, at least. Alright then, I'll gladly shower you in as many well-deserved compliments as I can think of!" After giving him a bright smile and a gentle squeeze to his hand, he turned and began walking toward the area Zevran had gestured to which looked like it did, indeed, have what they were looking for.

How long would it take them, he wondered? While he didn't love clothes shopping or anything he didn't mind it, but he knew Zev did, so hopefully for his sake they could find things quick enough... Or they'd just need to swap back and forth. For some reason he had the impression that Zev wouldn't mind if he was the one doing the helping.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 pm
"Well then, let us press on to compliments!" Zevran said, he could always be enthused by compliments even if he had to go through something a little unpleasant to get them. How to make it as painless as possible though? If he cut out a lot of options from the beginning it would be a lot easier. "Something blue I think, and slim fit," Zevran mused aloud as they approached the jeans. "Skinny is too much for me, and I certainly couldn't wear straight jeans."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:02 pm
Abel couldn't help but chuckle, first at Zev's enthusiasm towards receiving compliments, and then at his decisions on how to narrow down his options. "I'm always a fan of blue, if you couldn't tell, and slim sounds like a requirement if you want to show off your handsome figure," he mused aloud as he glanced around at the wide variety of options... A wide variety Zevran was narrowing down on his own without help or prompting like last time. Abel couldn't help the small twinges of pride that brightened his smile just a bit. "Ah, skinny jeans sound like they would be incredibly uncomfortable - although I don't doubt that you'd look amazing in them - and there's no way you could wear straight jeans, no. Nope, not you," he added with a chuckle as he pulled Zevran's hand across him so he could ensure the shorter blond stayed close enough for him to plant a kiss atop his head. "So now that you've narrowed down what you don't want, you've a much better idea of what you do want, so let's find something that fits the criteria, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm
Hair kisses were always nice, and even nicer now Abel gave them so often and in public too. "I had picked up on that," Zevran agreed, squeezing Abel's hand again as he spoke. "And if you think I would look so very good in them perhaps I will look for some skinny jeans too. Showing off my figure to you is, oh, I would say thirty percent of my goal each day." Hum, that did mean he would have to pick two things... but how many different kinds of skinny jeans could there be? Surely not so very many.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:29 pm
"Only thirty percent? I would've thought it was more than that," he said with a chuckle as he lifted Zevran's hand for another kiss. His lips curved into a wide smirk though. "Ohh, would you really? I'll help you pick some out too. We should probably find some that you actually want to buy first though, and save the skinny jeans for last... unless you'd like to look for some of those first? Whatever you want to do is fine by me," he finished, his expression shifting once more to a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:18 pm
"Maybe forty," Zevran allowed and added a wink to his smirk. Which first though?... Eh, he really didn't care; he shrugged. "We may as well start with the skinny jeans? Then others for both of us, and then to other parts of the shop?" It didn't really matter so long as it all got done, and also he suspected there would be the least choice in skinny jeans so it was an easy place to begin.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:33 pm
"That sounds better... And sure, that sounds like a good idea." What sounded like a better idea was leaning down to kiss Zev's temple first though, and then they could go look for skinny jeans.

Looking for skinny jeans didn't take too terribly long, and as expected Zevran looked amazing in them. Perfect. Beyond perfect. Abel spent probably a little more time than was proper appreciating just how perfect he looked, but he couldn't even begin to regret it. He looked so good. Eventually though he relented and agreed to keep looking for more clothes - he could always appreciate whatever Zevran bought later, after all - and so the pair set about finding whatever they needed.

A couple hours and a little more money than he'd planned to spent later, Abel readjusted his grip on the large plastic shopping bag he held. Why department stores gave such large bags he didn't know, but if nothing else they were sturdy and easily held all of his purchases. He turned to Zev with a bright smile then. "There, that wasn't so bad, right? D'you wanna get lunch now?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:43 pm
Zevran groaned theatrically and gave Abel a martyred look, but after a few moments his lips curved into a smile again and he shrugged. "It was not so bad I suppose. I liked the parts where you tried on clothes, and when you enjoyed my new jeans." He had got two skinny pairs in the end, he did have a slim pair already and Abel had been so keen on them! "But yes let us go and get lunch, all of that shopping has given me quite an appetite! I think it is your turn to choose where we go?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm
Aww. Abel wrapped his free arm around Zevran's shoulders and leaned in to kiss his forehead gently. "Mmh, I thoroughly enjoyed those jeans you tried on, I think that was my favorite part. I don't think what I tried on was nearly as impressive though. Why did you like that part?" While he did pick out a couple pairs of jeans and shirts that fitted his frame better than most of his current clothes did - he'd gained back most of the weight he'd lost from the two years he'd spent with Alyssa but he definitely hadn't gained all of it back yet, which meant most of his clothes were still rather loose - he didn't think he looked nearly as good in them as Zevran did in his.

...maybe he could ask Zevran to try them on again later for him.

.....oh, right, lunch. "Oh yeah, I guess it is, isn't it?" But where to go... Abel hummed thoughtfully as he pondered what they could get for lunch, and while he deliberated and walked through the department store towards its entrance, his arm slipped away from Zevran's shoulders but rather than let go completely his hand slipped down to catch Zev's. Malls usually had multiple restaurants to get food at, so what this time... "What about tacos? One of the restaurants in the food court has some that are pretty good and pretty cheap. Delicious and terrible; sounds kind of familiar," he noted as his lips curved into a smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:58 am
What had he enjoyed about it? After Abel's kiss to his forehead Zevran glanced down with a little grin and shrugged. "I just like looking at you, and they suited you well," he replied honestly and on this occasion without any hint of suggestiveness.

"Ah, and yes that sounds good!" Zevran looked back up now with a broader grin on his face and nodded agreement. "Quick, easy, delicious, and terrible! Mmmh, yes, something hot and delicious with plenty of meat. Shall I go on, or would you like to put something in my mouth to shut me up?" Zevran finished off the stream of thinly veiled filth with a wink.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:47 am
"There you go being adorable again," he noted with a bright, soft smile, though the teasing tones were gentle. He always adored seeing those rare displays of sincerity tinged with shyness, and seeing one now made him wish his other hand was free so he could touch his cheek...

...but he headed straight into much more familiar territory, as he always did, and Abel's smirk returned in full force. "Ha! I really should if you're going to keep going on like that," though despite his words when he leaned in again it was to kiss Zevran's temple briefly while they walked, "but I'll wait until we get tacos. I would say I'd feed them to you if you want, but they're kind of messy as it is and I'm pretty sure trying to feed them to you would end terribly."

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff