[PRP] The Highest Mountain (For Lexxie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm
Being in the KSO definitely got you out and about!

Today it had got him to Sky Peak mountains dressed in full winter gear and accompanied by Valour, Swift, Scully, Sky, and Dawn. Today was going to be a good day, he was sure of it! "Okay guys, last briefing before we head out," he said to the group with a smile, shifting his sunshades down his nose a bit to look over them at his partners. "We've had some reports of pokemon acting strangely in this area over the last few days, more aggressive than usual, and an Ice communicator who was attacked by a pair of Amaura said they'd said something about not taking anyone else. So! We're going to look around and see if we can find any sign of unusual human activity, and if possible settle down the wild pokemon around here but we're not going to get into any fights okay? I don't care what they call you, if anyone gets aggressive we just back off and leave them alone okay?" When he got six nods of agreement Taavi smiled and nodded back. "Great, then lets move out!"

Moments later Valour and Scully had taken to the sky while the rest of the team fanned out, except for Swift who stuck close to Taavi with his ears pricked up and his tail high.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 am
Lexxie race along the rails on the back of Peperino, with Morra and Kira racing along side her yet slightly ahead.

She was going through her morning routine, stretching (yoga day) and having half a grapefruit, when she noticed Kira and Morra coming into the room, acting antsy. Kira kept on nudging her towards the door and trying to encouraging her to leave, while Morra was acting out more, pacing the room while growling and knocking over chairs and almost her plants. She knows her absols have more sense then she did and when she took a minute, she felt something was wrong too. She then hurried to her room to gear up; deciding to take Anko, Druskelle, Marquise as well, geared up her ponyta and soon they were on their way.

It seemed that her Absols led her to Sky Peak and was thankful that she had her warm ponyta with her cause she was totally unprepared for the cold weather. Going up the trails she saw someone up ahead and slowed down, looking down at her absols. Kira was relaxed while Morra was more cautious, sticking by her side. When she came to a full walk to stopped a couple feet away from the man, out of respect and precaution for the man's pokemon. A black ninetales stick to his side while a dragonair and a unique braviary was above him in the skies.

She smiled, trying to keep a friendly demure but was ready to act just in case this man seems more to what he seems to be. "Hello. Taking a walk on Sky Peek?"

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Swift noticed the approaching people before Taavi did but the pair of them turned at the same time. As girl and Ponyta approached along with a pair of Absol Taavi stared rather stupidly for a few moments while his brain rebooted. What was she wearing?

"Uh...." Taavi shook himself and approached with a smile, as he drew near Lexxi she might recognise his winter garb as a KSO uniform. Even if not Taavi soon revealed that detail with his greeting; "Hello! Not quite a pleasant stroll, I'm KSO officer Ward. You're not dressed for a day in the mountains, what brings you here?"

Swift remained close to his trainers heels and watched the three strange pokemon with wary interest. <> he greeted with a slight bob of his head. <>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:41 pm
The absol pair turned towards each other before addressing the ninetales. \Here on business. We sense some disturbance in the mountains and decided to check it out. You?//

Lexxie smiled. "No. Im not, I kinda came out here in a rush. Had I known I was coming out into the snow, i would have dressed better."

Lexxie dismounted her ponyta, but stick close for warmth. She stuck her hand out. "Im Lexxie. I USE to be a ranger and I raise absols to help me with my work." She gestured to her pair before turning to speak to him. "Im here cause these two sensed some disturbance early this morning and I came to check it out. I wanna make sure that some pokemon and people are okay. I hope im not in the way???"

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

//We're the same,// Swift replied with a nod. //There have been some problems up here, Taavi and we were sent to investigate.//

That... he wasn't going to think too much about that reply and so long as she was with her Ponyta partner she should be alright. Anyway it wasn't the most important thing she'd said, though in light of it heading out without knowing where you were going seemed even weirder to him.

All the same Taavi smiled widely and held his hand out to Lexxi to shake. "Oh well then we have something in common, me too! Where were you stationed?" She wanted to come along though? Well it wouldn't be a bad thing to have a fellow ranger, she'd know how to handle herself and also he'd feel a bit better if she did stay with him with her dressed so badly for the weather.

"Um, but no I'd welcome another pair of eyes, or several pairs!" Taavi continued with a gesture to their vast surroundings. "There's a lot of ground to cover, obviously... Oh! And you can call me Taavi, if you're going to be working with me today." It wasn't like taking on a civilian to help, and even if it had been the league did that plenty!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:13 pm
He must think her crazy, coming out here half dressed, if maybe if she wasnt in a daze...welp. It's too late for that now. She was here and she can handle herself.

She took his offered hand shake and shook twice. "Really?! Nice! I was stationed in the United States. First started East Coast and made my way westward. Started young too."

She was happy that she met someone with a familiar background. She didn't know what would happen if it was a civilian...or worst. "If you dont mind tagging along, I would be honored to work with you. This is my team."

She brought out her pokemon to show her full team. Anko the red Marowak, Druskelle the Aggron, and Marquise the crystal Spiritomb. To be honest, She didnt know what to think of the Spiritomb and Aggron when she happened to see them. But Anko wouldn't stay with her unless she offered them protection, which was a no brainer. Marquise was unique looking and was sure to be abused by the rich or by thieves and her moveset.... The same for Druskelle as well. He does look much different but the tint of purple shows that he knows poison moves. Their movesets cover their weaknesses and that makes them rare.

She smiled at at Taavi and started to move. "So where were you stationed at?"
TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:39 pm
"Hi, nice to meet all of you!" Taavi smiled warmly to the group of pokemon - Spiritomb was very unusual looking but he was kind of getting used pokemon that around here - and then turned back to Lexxie. "Oh? That's cool, I've never been there. I was in Hoenn myself, our station was in Mauville City and so we covered all the countryside around there...."

Taavi trailed off and peered upward to where Valour and Scully flew; no signals yet, everything seemed quiet.

"I should fill you in if you're going to be sticking with us," Taavi said as he looked down again, and gestured to their general surroundings. "There've been reports of pokemon being unusually aggressive around here over the last few days, from the report we had from an Ice communicator who was attacked by two Amaura it sounds as though a lot of pokemon have been taken from around here and it's disturbed the local population. We don't want to make any assumptions about who could be responsible but...." Taavi trailed off and shrugged at Lexxie, if she'd been here any length of time at all she'd probably guess what he and others were thinking. You couldn't say anything for sure without evidence but it would be dumb not to take into account the usual suspects.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:07 am
TawnyAngel

Lexxie called back her pokemon, except her two absols and ponyta, and nodded. "Yeah. It's best not to assume who's behind the attacks. In the states, it is not surprising to run into some nasty trainers as well. Best to keep an open mind but be cautious."

She ran her hand through Morra's fur. "Is that what you guys sense? Something wrong with the pokemon here?"

Morra spoke in agreement while Kira nodded.

"Okay then," she turned towards Taavi. "Where were you thinking of stating at? Were you planning to scout the base of the mountain first or where you thinking of going to the place where your Ice communicator encountered those Amaura?"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:01 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Sorry for the delay!

"My search area is about one square k, we'd be at the southeastern point of that right now," Taavi replied succinctly with a wide gesture towards the area he'd been tasked with searching. "I've got my aerial partners looking for any movement and I'm going to walk a standard search pattern looking for anything unusual on the ground. There are other officers searching elsewhere. As it happens, ah, we're actually pretty close to where the ice communicator thinks they were when they were attacked but their report wasn't... well it wasn't as specific as it might have been!" Trainers with decent transportation pokemon often didn't actually pay too much attention to where they were, it was so easy to get back home why would they bother? It wasn't like anything bad might happen on a mountain. Hoi.

"Um, anyway," Taavi shook his head to clear those thoughts and smiled at Lexxie as he set off along his intended route. "Do you have a communication type yourself? It took about a year to develop for me after I moved here."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games