Submit

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:29 am
New here, not sure if this place is even active any more to be honest xP I guess I'll post more when/if I get responses? I'm just not to sure about Guilds anymore, seems dead in these parts lol

EDIT:

I've been roleplaying since I was 11 or so, starting with Dungeons and Dragons then Neopets, Gaia, etc etc. I have a lot of experience but am always looking to expand my knowledge base. I'm open to just about everything as I like to adapt and make characters up on the spot. I am a pretty strict yaoi fan however and don't do yuri.

I'm hoping to meet some people who just want to have some fun! =)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:10 pm
Sanaos
New here, not sure if this place is even active any more to be honest xP I guess I'll post more when/if I get responses? I'm just not to sure about Guilds anymore, seems dead in these parts lol

Herro!

And TBH, I think it's kinda active.  

Wubbly In Fact

Versatile Abductee

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:14 pm
Royal Gee

Herro!

And TBH, I think it's kinda active.

Hi! =)

That's actually reassuring, a lot of the Guilds I am (or was) involved in are just so slow or dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:00 am
Sanaos

Hi! =)

That's actually reassuring, a lot of the Guilds I am (or was) involved in are just so slow or dead.

Ohhhh! Well I think if you find a good 1x1 RPer who is active and sturf, you'll be good to go. xD

I wouldn't say I'm that good 1x1 RPer to RP with right now because of College and such. sweatdrop  

Wubbly In Fact

Versatile Abductee

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:23 pm
Royal Gee

Yeah hopefully =3

College comes first for sure, so its not that your not good, its just you have more important priorities haha ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 pm
Sanaos

Ahhh aight. xD

But that aside tho, I would RP with you but we would probably have to do that in May. sweatdrop I'm more likely to be active then.  

Wubbly In Fact

Versatile Abductee

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 pm
Royal Gee

Its all good, not actively looking right now anyway, just want to join and get established. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:14 pm
Sanaos

Oh okie dokie! biggrin

Well I gotta go back to do College stuff. Talk to you over the weekend, yeah?

Toodles!  

Wubbly In Fact

Versatile Abductee

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:24 pm
Royal Gee

haha sounds good, don't work to hard! ^^ And yeah =)

Bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 pm
Sanaos

Well hello there, and welcome to the guild!
      I'm still pretty new myself, but I was going pretty strong when I joined over winter break.
      I'm a college student as well,
      but role-play responses aren't that obtrusive to my life and I try to respond at least once a day when I receive a response,
      so when you are looking I would totally be up for something!

I've been focusing more on my guild that I just up and started,
      but this guild never leaves the back of my mind and I actually have to respond to someone in here now,
      though it's slowed down considerably since I first joined.
      Although it looks like new people are joining,
      so it's an active guild in itself
      (that was somehow kept alive even though it has the remarks of a dead one).

Bubblegum Bishonen

Krampus

11,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:14 pm
Truly Captor-vating

Hi!
I may start looking soon but I'm waiting to see what comes of some of the other roleplays I'm involved with (its seems everythings in a slump but I've been surprised before lol). Then I have to figure out what I'm even looking for haha

Honestly this seems to be a trend in a lot of guilds. Its active to a point, but on the other hand its really not xD I might just put up a requests thread just to get that out of the way =)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 am
Sanaos
Truly Captor-vating

Hi!
I may start looking soon but I'm waiting to see what comes of some of the other roleplays I'm involved with (its seems everythings in a slump but I've been surprised before lol). Then I have to figure out what I'm even looking for haha

Honestly this seems to be a trend in a lot of guilds. Its active to a point, but on the other hand its really not xD I might just put up a requests thread just to get that out of the way =)

Of course, of course! (I've also been surprised before as well with random responses after a long wait as well, so I get that xD)

A request thread for rps, or to get this guild truly active again? :O

Bubblegum Bishonen

Krampus

11,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:07 pm
Truly Captor-vating

Yeah exactly haha! I don't want to take to much on and then all of a sudden I'm swamped

A request thread for rps haha xD Honestly I have no idea how to garner any dort of activity =) I did manage to start a character thread for myself, gives me a place to put them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:13 pm
Sanaos
Truly Captor-vating

Yeah exactly haha! I don't want to take to much on and then all of a sudden I'm swamped

A request thread for rps haha xD Honestly I have no idea how to garner any dort of activity =) I did manage to start a character thread for myself, gives me a place to put them

Honestly, I am the exact same way XDDD Used to do it quite a lot, on here and on msparp and cherubplay since I was a massive Homestuck rper before I came back to rp again here for real (I've finally laid Homestuck to rest XD).

Yeah I saw when I was going to respond to Eddie! Nice :O I'm not much of one for Sci-fi, but your magic character looks promising xD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Krampus

11,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sanaos

Naughty Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:18 pm
Truly Captor-vating

I used to do that so much! I'd get bored waiting and go looking for more and then all of a sudden I have so many I feel like I'm gonna die lmao xD I'm both here and on Guilty Pleasures, and I'm just now sticking my feelers out again because its been a bit to dead for me

haha I love Sci-fi, I'd probably die to play either of my characters. But yeah I'm definitely trying to get a diverse bunch of characters put up eventually so I don't limit myself =)  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff