Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Perhaps you can help me? (Lies of Misery x Born Again)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She was cursing herself mentally right now. How had she been foolish enough to think walking on a boulder covered in snow was a good idea? She was now suffering the consequences of her actions.

She had slipped, her hooves not gaining enough traction with the ice under the snow, and managed to not only cut herself, but get herself stuck between the boulder and a fallen tree.

It was a funny sight to behold, her hair whipping around her in the light breeze as she did her best to keep her head up so she could see and perhaps have someone see her. Despite her amusing position her leg did hurt.

She knew there wasn't much she could do but wait until someone happened along that might be able to help her. Crying about it wouldn't do any good and screaming would likely draw unwanted attention as well. She figured, all in all she got the short straw.

Letting out a sigh she leaned back against the boulder and it relieved some of the weight on her side. Could things get any worse?

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Generally, Born Again didn't tend to stray too far from the site of his clan's home. After all, he was their Lead Sight, and that meant he was their first line of defense. Now and then, however, he widened the stretch of his patrol. It helped keep the mind sharp, traveling different paths, but also, now and then, he did come across things, or kin, that needed his attention.

Sometimes his daughter, Adder, would accompany him on these treks, but this time she was at home with the doe who was to be the mother of his next brood of children (and Adder's soon-to-be siblings). He smiled to himself, lost in thoughts of his family growing even larger, when he heard something off to the side of the usual path.

A scuffle, and then a grunt that sounded pained. Flicking his ear in the direction it came from, Rise edged closer, wary in case a predator was nearby, only to come up short at the sight of the doe caught in a rather precarious situation. He blinked, then hurried forward.

"Are you alright?"
AstoriaFallen

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:07 pm
Owlsomniac

She almost rejoiced when a voice cut through the air and she craned her head in a peculiar way so she could see who it belonged to. "I thought I'd die here before anyone found me." She gave a little laugh at the morbidity of that statement.

"I'm rather stuck and a little nicked and bruised but otherwise I'd say I'm fairing as well as I can." She said trying to twist a little so she didn't have to keep twisting her head in weird ways but finally just gave up. She just didn't have the grip or traction to pull herself out.

"Do you think you could help me?" She asked looking at the sky since she couldn't exactly keep looking towards the buck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:29 pm
AstoriaFallen

Although the situation was serious, Born Again couldn't help but smile in slight amusement at the way the doe had managed to get herself caught. Even so, his expression soon faded as he stepped closer to better inspect the surroundings.

"I'll do my best. Though it's a good thing I managed to find you before dark. It looks like it may snow again, yet," the gravity of those words alone were sufficient. He certainly didn't need to spell out the details of how bad things really could have been.

After a moment, he pushed a little at the fallen tree, testing its give. Even if he could move it just a little bit, it might be enough for her to wriggle free. It was worth a shot. There wasn't really any other way of getting her free - not without leaving to get others, and that wasn't something he wanted to do unless absolutely necessary.

"Ok, brace yourself. I'm going to push."

With a heave, Rise pressed his full body into the fallen log, straining with all he had - the log was much heavier than anticipated, likely it was frozen through with ice and sap, still. And just when it looked like he'd have to stop and give up, it shifted, just the barest bit, before sliding against the ice on the ground, and tumbling to the side with a crash muffled by the snow.

Startled by the suddenness of the log's momentum, Rise found himself stumbling, and losing his own footing on the slippery ground - only to fall into a snowdrift nearby.

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 am
Owlsomniac

If it were to snow again she was certain she'd freeze to death had no one found her, but as luck would have it this buck had literally saved the day. "Okay, I'm ready." She announced as she watched the buck get into place. Once he started to press it seemed as though nothing was working, though suddenly it shifted and she used that small opening to move and finally free'd herself and then watched as the buck slipped and ended up in the snow.

Distracted she slipped on the slick ground herself, on top of her muscles being weak from being stuck, and she fell not far away with a small laugh. "Are you alright? Thank you so much for your help!" She exclaimed as she attempted to get up, her legs a little wobbly still but slowly regaining their movement. "Here let me help you," She moved closer to help him gain some traction and even use her if need be.

"I'm Lies of Misery by the way."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff