Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While it wasn't completely unexpected the doe had realized within time that she was expecting and was currently seeking out a legendary. She had a holly branch wrapped in colored twine with a feather adorn to it. While it wasn't anything special, it had taken some time to craft, since gathering the berries to dye the twine had taken a great deal of trading. She hoped it was a good enough gift, if they asked her for one anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 am
"Did you make that?" The older doe asked, emerging from the brush. The spirit of love that seemed to have taken everyone was invigorating- new mothers to be and fathers to be everywhere. It kept Roses in Bloom lively, and she smiled warmly as she approached the green doe. Roses sat before the doe, in an effort to seem less looming. Apparently, her new stature was rather off-putting to the regular-sized kin of the swamp.

"It's rather lovely," Roses spoke, eyes alight with mirth.

"And I believe you were seeking me?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:22 am
Moonstone Dazzle
<3 Thank you for responding. Also, I'm new to how these work so if I do something wrong just let me know. ^_^

She was almost startled by the appearance of the doe as she came into view. While she had heard tales of them, seeing a legendary face to face was something truly something to behold.

She felt small compared to her but she wasn't afraid. "I did." She said after placing it to the side for a moment so she could speak. "I know it's not much, but I was hoping to present it to you as a gift." She said looking at it before turning her hopeful gaze towards Roses.

"Could you find it in your heart to bless me and my unborn children?" She asked after swallowing nervously. It seemed like such a strange thing to ask of a stranger, but with the season being as harsh as it was she wanted to ensure the survival of her children to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:51 am
"Am I really so scary?" Roses mused aloud, more to herself than the green doe. Nonetheless, her eyes stayed soft and her expression kind, wondering why it was the rest of the swamp seemed to fear her so. She gave a soft, kind laugh, shaking her head.

"I'll tell you now, at least for myself- you never need worry about a gift's merit in seeking my blessing. I don't even know where this offering business came from!" She reached forward to take the stick, gazing upon it fondly. It was so lovingly made, so much effort... Rose couldn't help but find it perfectly wonderful.

"Sweet love, I have every intent of blessing you and your children. All I ask is your name, and to know who you are." She gestured for the doe to sit beside her.

"Please- what are you like? Tell me your story, if you will."

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:43 am
Moonstone Dazzle

When the doe asked if she was scary Lies had to smile. "Of course not. I'm just all around nervous. You're actually quite beautiful, a little intimidating because of your size, but beautiful." She said softly to her. She wasn't afraid of her by any means, just all around nervous about being a new mother.

She couldn't help but smile when she graciously took the trinket she had made for her and felt a huge weight seem to lift off her shoulders.

"My name is Lies of Misery," She began wondering how to express herself towards her. "though contrary to my name I'm a very kind and loving soul. I spend my time trying to help those in need."

She never really had to talk about herself before. "I have a very large family and I adore them all." She smiled as she fondly thought of her siblings and her parents. "I'm really hoping to be a good mother and teach them what I can so they can go forth in the world and share that knowledge with others and lead lives of their own." She felt like she was rambling.

"I don't mean to be nervous. I'm just hoping I do right by them and their father."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:32 am
"Everyone just seems so fearful when I show up," Roses replied, watching the doe as she spoke. It was reassuring to hear that she was not, in fact, terrifying. It had been creeping up in the back of her mind, with how the kin seeking her seemed so surprise and continued bringing offerings... what a solemn sounding word that was, offering.

"The fact you care so much shows me you'll do just fine," she soothed, leaning forth to offer the doe a gentle and motherly nuzzle.

"Lies of Misery," Roses in Bloom spoke gently, "may your children seek to help others just as you do. May they love life, and live every day to its fullest, and may they appreciate family as much as you do."

She sat back, beaming.

"This is what I wish for you, and yours to be."

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:49 am
Moonstone Dazzle

She gave a small nod. "I think it's because you tower over all of us." A light chuckle escaped from her lips, cause she wasn't terrifying, there was just a very notable size difference.

When she reassured her that she would be a great mother she sank into the nuzzle with a sigh. It was reassuring to hear those words, especially from one like Roses.

"I thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to me." Her smile was genuine and she felt truly blessed to have had such an honor as to meet Roses face to face like this.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games