[B] I need help.... [Little Lady x Roses]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Little Lady knew she really done it this time. Her stomach felt heavy, and she was certain she knew why. She had stayed near her den for weeks, pondering which action to take first. Tell the person she knew was the father, or find someone ascended to help her. She could do both if she was fast enough, but Little Lady had always been a shy and careful doe. She didn't often go out for travels, and this one... this was going to be the biggest travel yet.

Eventually, she picked to find the ascended one first. That was more time reliant. So here she was, in a spot she heard other kin have met one before. She didn't exactly... know what to do. A bundle of berries were held in her jaw as she meandered about. Did you bring offerings? What in MotherFather was the etiquette?

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:58 pm
The young doe, evidently the mother-to-be, seemed nervous. Worried. Had she been so nervous with own, frightened of what was to come? Roses in Bloom wished she could give this doe her calm, her love, convey to her that it was okay. That it would all work out in the end. Instead, she stepped forth lightly, trying to put comfort in her words.

"Hello, my dear," Rose spoke softly, "do you mind if we speak a moment? I would love to share in those berries with you."

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:35 pm
Little Lady jumped softly as she heard someone approach, turning to view the doe who had arrived. The other was correct, her words were comforting. A distraction from the worries in the form of sweet berries was enticing, and Little Lady nodded politely.

"If it does not trouble you much." She softly responded, closing the gap between the two so she was a polite distance from the other.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:06 pm
"Not a trouble at all, dear one. I love getting to meet the new parents of the swamp." She smiled gently, reaching over to take the berries and leave them openly between them. Of course, Roses in Bloom would wait for the young one to take the berries first. She was not so selfish when the young doe clearly needed the comfort.

"Tell me about yourself, please. I'd love to get to know you."

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:20 pm
Little Lady blinked at the first comment. Of course they knew she was pregnant. Eying the berries, she politely dipped her head in thanks before taking a tiny nibble, setting herself close to the other. She wasn't particularly good at speaking of herself, but right now she'd take any conversation to keep her mind off her worries.

"Myself? Well.... I suppose I've lived a quiet life, until now. I always liked chasing after stories of ghosts and fairies, and I never really took a risk without thinking twice about it." She paused, looking at her stomach with amusement. This was certainly a risk.

"What about you, miss?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:09 pm
"I lived a rather quiet life myself," Roses in Bloom added, nodding softly. She had been a rather woeful child, not quite brave enough to chase her stories and her dreams. Were it not for fate intervening, giving her crazy dreams and hopes, she might never have found the courage to venture out.

"Though I'd say I probably thought three times about it," she teased, lips quirking ever-so-gently in amusement.

"I'm glad to see you out here, chasing your dreams. Scary as it may be. It took my loves to get me out on my hooves, so I'm glad you're after life much younger." She took a nibble of the sweet berries, and sighed contentedly.

"And look at you, calling me miss! What a sweet young thing you are."

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:06 pm
Little Lady stares at Roses in awe. Someone like her became someone so powerful? She couldn't help in returning the small smile, tail wiggling softly. Flushing gently, she looked down at the berries, mildly pleased with herself. This was a brave thing to do, right? She never thought of that.

"Thank you. You've instilled confidence in myself."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm
She laughed heartily, a rich and lovely sound that rolled from her chest. How funny it was, seeing herself through her own eyes. Young, scared. Lonely. Roses in Bloom could not help but love the little doe, seeing so much of herself in front of her. She nestled a fair bit closer, the mother in her reaching out to hold Little Lady as long as she could.

"I hope you don't only base your confidence on my word, Little Lady," Roses cooed gently. "But as I am here for you and your young... may your children have lives of adventure and wonder. May they know love, joy, and happiness in what they do."

She took another nibble of the berries, and then.

"...I don't typically do this, but. If you should like me to check in on you and your children, as a sort of. New mother to you, I suppose, I can offer to be around when you have need of me."

Roses laughed.

"I can't help but be fond of you! You're just too perfect!"

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items