Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:24 pm
Sanaos
Hey all!

I'm basically looking for a vast array of 1x1's, but would absolutely adore a Sci-fi story at the moment. I have a thread of characters I have made and are very flexible with. I'm also always making new characters so don't hesitate to want an roleplay outside of the characters I have listed!

Snarky's Guys [Yaoi]

Roleplays I'm looking for:

Sci Fi
Fantasy (Past, Modern, Future, separate worlds)
Magic (Hogwarts, Ilvermony, a scenario where magic is making its way into the world almost like X-men but with magic)
Apocalyptic or Dystopian Life
Slice of Life (Police, Military, College, name it and I might be interested!)
Alien x [Alien or Human]

Movies/TV shows:

Harry Potter
Star Wars (OC's, own plot, just using the universe)
Avengers

Agents of SHIELD
Sense8
Travelers
Supernatural
Lost Girl
Firefly

What I like:

Darker themes, mature themes, dark humor, fighting, plotting and general 'angst'.

What you can expect from me:

I tend to love writing and can get very carried away with intro posts (I have written up to 8+ paragraphs) but tend to match my partners replies! I'm flexible and post often. I'm always willing to change things up and don't mind if the roleplay doesn't work out, so long as you tell me and I'm not just waiting for a reply that isn't coming =)

I do not roleplay with minor characters (i.e anyone under 18 years of age).

Hiya~ If you are willing to add another 1x1 i'd love to do one with you. I like Slice of Life, Fantasy (past), Apocalyptic, and i also do mpreg for those who are looking for it emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:41 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Hi! I would absolutely love to add another rp =) I'm doing an Apocalyptic atm but wouldn't mind doing another as for the other two I am completely open to both! I have never done mpreg but I must say I am interested in the concept. Whatever your most in the mood for lemme know, I'm open to pretty much everything haha mrgreen  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:49 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Hi! I would absolutely love to add another rp =) I'm doing an Apocalyptic atm but wouldn't mind doing another as for the other two I am completely open to both! I have never done mpreg but I must say I am interested in the concept. Whatever your most in the mood for lemme know, I'm open to pretty much everything haha mrgreen
Well now i gotta think im not good at making decisions >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:53 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Maybe I can help with that haha xD What would you want to do for Slice of Life or Fantasy? That might help narrow it down =)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:57 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Maybe I can help with that haha xD What would you want to do for Slice of Life or Fantasy? That might help narrow it down =)
with slice of life, we could ad mpreg into it. And for fantasy i like the more medieval kind of era, but aah im horrible with coming up with plots  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:03 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Slice of life is harder, I really have one modern-ish character and he's a cop xD

Fantasy, however, I have a lot. From Dark Elves, Mythological creatures, to a pirate/mercenary tribesman haha. I love Fantasy and being more medieval. If that's something your into I'm sure we can formulate a plot =)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:05 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Slice of life is harder, I really have one modern-ish character and he's a cop xD

Fantasy, however, I have a lot. From Dark Elves, Mythological creatures, to a pirate/mercenary tribesman haha. I love Fantasy and being more medieval. If that's something your into I'm sure we can formulate a plot =)
Okie Dokie im making myself a gypsy character right now lets do a fantasy one  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Awesome! Do you have a particular preference who you'd want to play against? I have a Dark Elf, Drazmyreth Thanor'Thal, I'm still developing that could be fun, or I have Toreq'nyu Lerhenth, who is a Tribesman turned pirate or mercenary =)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Awesome! Do you have a particular preference who you'd want to play against? I have a Dark Elf, Drazmyreth Thanor'Thal, I'm still developing that could be fun, or I have Toreq'nyu Lerhenth, who is a Tribesman turned pirate or mercenary =)
no preference on character, you do what ever one you want to, but i do prefer forums its easier for me to keep track of things  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:18 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sweet. Likely I'll be doing the Drow, I have a backstory for him I haven't yet figured out how to type out accurately lol. And forums work for me. Guyild forums or the actual forums? =)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sweet. Likely I'll be doing the Drow, I have a backstory for him I haven't yet figured out how to type out accurately lol. And forums work for me. Guyild forums or the actual forums? =)
guild forums  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:31 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sounds good to me =) Do you want to figure out a plot or just kind of wing it? 'Cause my Drow guy is a runaway though he can be a bit snobby and pretend otherwise he's in a bit of trouble =)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:35 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sounds good to me =) Do you want to figure out a plot or just kind of wing it? 'Cause my Drow guy is a runaway though he can be a bit snobby and pretend otherwise he's in a bit of trouble =)
we could say your guys being a run away ended up finding my guys gypsy caravan

I just saw that the new character i made im using the same pic as one of your characters ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:41 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Yeah that totally works. And from there he kind of travels with you (mostly because he has no idea where to go xD) His problem might end up becoming your characters problem due to his unknown runaway status perhaps? =)

Oh really? xD Great minds and all =P I've been MIA for a bit and haven't updated it. I was going to use a younger character for it. I have a new (different) picture but I both lost it and need to upload it xD  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:44 pm
Sanaos
Geschopf-der-Nacht

Yeah that totally works. And from there he kind of travels with you (mostly because he has no idea where to go xD) His problem might end up becoming your characters problem due to his unknown runaway status perhaps? =)
Yea, so the character i just made i went andd looekd at your characters, and i guess i ended up using a picture you have for one of your characters....should i change the picture?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff