Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B]Silent Tails (Piercing Gaze X Giveforward or Travels?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The buck looked around. His mate, even though he could go with another mare if he wanted to, Cattail wanted more children. And how could he deny her? She was the light in his eye whenever he thought of her. Piercing Gaze agreed with her and set off to find one of the chosen of the swamp to bless them. His family was growing and making him feel old as each of the next generation came around. "Now which way to go and look? Each of them have been in different areas." The owlcat on his back, nudged him to the northern part of the swamp. "Fine we will go that way. But if it leads us astray, my little friend, I just might give you to Fire Streak."

anemosagkelos
I don't mind which of the two legendaries. Thank you

Archaeological

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giveforward hadn't meant to eavesdrop but as she'd flown, she'd overheard the buck. Fluttering downward, she'd quietly hovered above him and his pet. It wasn't her place at all but her mind stuck on his words, too kind heart worrying over nothing.

"Would you really?" she queried as she appeared beside him. "A lot of don't have territories you know. It wouldn't be fair if you happened to seek one whose whereabouts were unknown." She frowned, eyes drawn down, as she looked at him.

SilverShieldwolf

Archaeological

anemosagkelos

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:06 pm
Even after all the times he has asked for blessings on his family, Piercing still wasn't use to their changes. Tripping over his thoughts and her question, "Would I...I am..." Taking a deeper breath to gather everything properly. "I would not send Pester away, no matter what she did. Though I do think that son would treat her as well as I do." He was still vain, just not as much so when he first met Cattail. Considering he wouldn't send the owlcat away, and she is sitting on his back, not holding his tail for him.

"I was hoping her instincts might lead me to an area where, umm. Well, where you or another of the MotherFather's chosen might be without having me jump out of my scales." His eyes dropped to the ground from the feeling of reprimand, which while well deserved, made him feel like a young colt. "I am sorry for the way it seemed I was treating you, the others and my friend on my back."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm
The mare stilled, eyes wide and mouth gaping, before launching into a soft and long-winded apology, "Oh, oh, I didn't mean to startle you! I'm very sorry, extremely sorry! You must think me terrible..." His own apology was not ignored however.

"I only was afraid you'd send your poor pet away if I hadn't been here... And I do wander, to and fro, unlike some of the others. But we do find you, usually. It's very hard not to and I do so like to help." A smile; a beat of silence.

"Can I help?" And if there was someone would chose resist that tone... Well it'd do best if they and the mare never met.

SilverShieldwolf

anemosagkelos

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:59 pm
He sighed as he became aware that she wasn't fully reprimanding him as he thought. The horns lifted up, as the buck looked to see what else might be said after the silence. "I am happy that you happened to be in the area. Not that I mind searching the swamp, but I do worry about my mate. She doesn't travel much, even less when we might be expecting."

A quick smile at the mare, doing his best to remember what she looks like for possible future meetings. "If you would bless us, that would be of help." His voice dropped to just above a whisper, even though she did ask if she could help.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:17 am
"Oh yes. It's very tiring to travel when expecting little ones," she agreed. She knew her sister had been exceptionally cross but she herself had been genial. And those she'd blessed had run a gamut of emotions. Across them all, tiredness was quite usual and she felt much compassion for his mate.

A trill sung out at his whisper, "Oh thank you! Yes, yes, I'd love to bless you and will!" The enthusiasm and joy was a delight. She struggled for a moment to regain herself, to not burst out of mare form to fly loops in the sky as a bird, and focus on the buck before her.

"Your children will be healthy and unburdened by illness. They shall know joy beyond all else and always know that they are loved."

Silence.

"How is that?" she smiled, anxious to know if he was pleased.

SilverShieldwolf

anemosagkelos

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm
He watched the excitement go across the mare's face as the blessing was going to happen. He could hardly wait and then it happened. So simple, as he knew from past experiences and yet, sweet. "Thank you, dear mare. That is lovely. Truly a welcoming blessing." Smiling warmly, he nuzzled his friend on his back too. "And you, my pest."
anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm
"You're welcome!" she returned and then could not longer contain the happiness that made her melt. In her place a bird twittered before flying up into the sky and disappearing altogether.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff