Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Traitor pelted through the swamp, leaping over roots and stones with hardly a thought. He was faster than the river, lighter than air! He was a father!

Or at least, he was going to be! Chasm had told him the news just this morning, and he'd peppered her with wet kisses all day. The night, perhaps, was a time for reprieve; he'd left her to rest, and he would join her soon, but, oh! He was not tired, not yet!

If he'd any shame he might have gone for quieter celebrations; as it was, any passing by would see him twirling, dancing in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image Acorn felt a buzz, a familiar tickle in her spine. Or maybe in her skull. Knowing what it meant, she followed it. Right to a very excited acha buck running around. She smiles, happy that she'd be a help, but yet again the MotherFather had sent a buck her way. Okay already, boys could be blessed too. She gets it! But apparently not, since she hasn't met a single pregnant doe. Ahh well, who gets the blessing doesn't matter. It is for the kids, after all.

"Hello!" she calls.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:24 pm
"Hello! Hello, hello, hello!" Traitor called, prancing to the diminutive kin. He'd meant to stop before her, but unbridled joy pushed him forward and he nuzzled her instead. But, ah! If he was going to be a father, he had to be responsible, didn't he?

"Isn't it a little late to be up? Where are your parents?" He remembered that Kiokote tended to raise their young. His attempt to be mature, however, was ruined when he slapped the ground, his tail swaying playfully. "We can find them together if you'd like!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 pm
Acorn grins, and an amused chuckle slips from her lips. "My Gran is likely still on the plains, where I left her many seasons ago. Long before I had my own children, even." not exactly an answer to his question, but Gran had been more mother, and father, to her then her parents.

Pushing thoughts of her past aside, she looks at him, eyes holding a friendly glint. "I've a feeling you've got more important business then tracking down my family?" she asks, keeping a very firm hold on her emotions. Family, particularly her parents, are are very delicate subject.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 pm
Her own children? Motherfather, how quickly did Kiokote—oh. Oh. And, just for good measure: "Oh!

"I- I- I- I do!" Traitor said, sitting on his rump with a thump. He was trying to be serious, really, he was—but to come face-to-face with a Legendary, and so soon? It could only mean good luck, and he positively wriggled with excitement.

"I have family of my own now, too! Or I will, at any rate! Might I..." And here he finally slowed, remembering that tales of Legendaries could be as breath-taking as they were frightening. "...Might I ask for a blessing?"

He waved his tail hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 pm
Acorn smiles at him, full of joy at his reaction. He's got a way about him, like when her eaglehound was almost fully grown, but still had a bit of puppyness to him. Or, well, like a first time parent. That mix of excitement and nerves and responsibilities and joy.

"Of course! I'd be happy to help." Acorn replies, his excitement catching on. Normally blessings always make her a hit nervous, she's pretty sure she knows what to do, but she didn't exactly get a lesson in how. But Traitor's joy is a very palpable thing, erasing her own insecurity.

"May your children be be as joyous as you." that feels like it fits, and covers a lot of ground for its simplicity. To be full of joy, one would need good health and health is key. Without it, one would simply be miserable.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:50 pm
"Thank you, thank you!" Traitor practically threw himself at her, all wet kisses and skipping feet, a whirlwind of motion. "Oh, they'll grow up to be the happiest now, I just know it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am
Acorn giggles, and gives him a friendly nuzzle in return. "I'm sure they'll be wonderful, and happy and just the best children you could ask for!"  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 am
"They will! Oh, I'll have to tell Chasm right away! Thank you so much!" Traitor looped around her once more, as close to a hug as a kin could muster, and pelted off as quickly as he'd come.

He'd made the trip to cool off, but now, he was feeling more energetic than ever!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games