Reply Roleplaying
[B] Halo x Fish Bones [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Winter was finally beginning to fade, and Halo was ready to enjoy the new spring! In fact, one could say the season had given her quite the n** and love, or at least... something like it, was in the air for her. Yes, she had met the most gorgeous buck, and they planned to spend some time together.

Secretly, Halo was hoping it might result in children of her own.

But of course such things were never guaranteed, and so she was out one evening, on a full moon, with a hope and an offering to the MotherFather; if only for some slight blessing to nudge her luck in the right direction.

The offering was a pale, smooth, stone, that when held in the right light reflected the sky above, or one's reflection. Halo had kept it for some time, as it often reminded her of a full moon - much like one this evening.

"MotherFather, if you hear my plea.... please, bless me with children of my own? I know I can be a good mother, if given the chance."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:56 am
User Image Fish Bones was on his way, well not really home, only just long enough to drop off some things, and then right back out as it seemed to be a very busy time for babies. When he happened across a doe, who looked somewhat familiar. He'd never met her, he was sure, but she very much resembled a doe he'd blessed once. Perhaps she is related, sister or cousin, or even more fitting, daughter.

Setting his parcel down in the under bushes, he hops into view. He watches her for a bit, it's too early to be certain, but even if she's not currently pregnant, surely she must be trying, sending a request like that to the MotherFather, she's got to be. So children will eventually come, which would explain the gentle feeling of need, not as insistent as when a doe is showing, but there all the same.

Your children, when they come, will be healthy and happy. he sends the thought her way.

Owlsomniac xx
He blessed Skystain for the clutch Halo was born, it seems fitting he bless her too

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:17 am
sheepcakes
Ah thank you! I was secretly hoping for fish bones xD

Halo looks up, a bit startled at the thought/voice and then spots the small foxbun with glowing eyes. She's not entirely certain but.... Something tells her that's no ordinary critter.

"Thank you...." Suddenly remembering her stone she sets it down and smiles. "For you. It's the least I can offer."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm
Fish Bones takes the stone, carefully tucking it under one arm. You are welcome, and thank you, it's lovely. he waves a tiny paw at her, turns and scampers off.

Owlsomniac
Any time you want one of my legendaries specifically, feel free to PM me. As long as I have time (and I normally do) I'd be happy to do it <3

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items