Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Confession (Traitor x Cataclysmic Chasm)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Traitor loped across the forest, following the river to his meeting spot with Chasm. He was still growing into his legs, and he tripped every other step, but he wouldn't slow down for the world.

"Chasm? Chasm!" When it elicited no response, he flopped dramatically to the floor, reciting a line from a story they'd heard. "Oh Chasm, Chasm; wherefore art thou, Chasm?"

kuropeco
AHHH THANK YOU, I'm so excited!! Here's his blessing if you wanted to see, too!
Edit: Oh yeah, did we want to pick a specific sex for the +1 RP babby?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She heard the sound of Traitor's voice wafting towards her and skittered down the rock, trying to keep her footing on the uneven ground. A small, breathless laugh escaped, the doe quite unable to keep it inside of her.

She caught sight of him just around a copse of trees, flopped onto the ground, and giggled as she came up near to him.

"Wherefore art though Traitor?" Chasm said merrily.

Ryuukishin
U CAN PICK IF U WANT

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 am
Traitor was on his feet in a flash, the words, "Here! Here I am," barely out of his lips before he nuzzled the zikwa, tail going a mile a minute.

"Are you busy today?" Of course she wasn't—they had planned this meeting after all, but he'd jumped from tribe to tribe before one agreed to keep him, and it was still difficult for him to grasp the idea of permanence—that he could still see her, and be with her, despite the time that had passed. "I found a full bush of berries along the way if you wanted to go!"

kuropeco xx
Imagine we picked one and they rolled all zikwas HAHA. I'll leave it CC! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 pm
Chasm skated back on her hooves just in time to avoid being knocked over by the buck - but his little nuzzle was met with a slightly shy one of her own - shy, but welcome, because she always felt as though it was better with Traitor around.

"Yes, here you are," she said teasingly, and then added, "Maybe. Maybe not. It depends..."

His enthusiasm was infections. Chasm butted her head against his side in a playful sort of way.

"I want to go - do you want to lead us? Tell me where we're going!"

ryuukishin
omg I'm so sorry for the delay OTL

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ryuukishin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:36 am
kuropeco
Absolutely no worries; we can use it at any time! :D

how bad do u mess up, boy
1-3 he's lost, and it's painfully obvious
4-6 he's lost but keeps his cool
7-8 they reach the bushes but it turns out the berries are poisonous
9-10 they reach it safely!!

Traitor laughed at the tease, his tail brushing across her cheek when she butted him.

"It's just this way," he said, turning and retracing his steps. The walk was much less lonely with the sound of another's steps beside him, and glanced over his shoulder every few minutes to offer her a smile or a, "We're almost there!"

Sure enough, they reached the bushes in short order. To those more knowledgeable, however, it was clear why these berries had lasted so long: they had the dazzling hue of berries best avoided, lest one had a death wish. But to the young Traitor, they were merely entrancing, and he leaned in for a bite.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games