[B] Flustered [Behalf + Stand + Fish Bones]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On Your Behalf wandered between the rows of trees feeling increasingly uncomfortable. At the very least, he was glad Revenge had been off doing her own thing, and wasn't aware of what was going on, lest her jealousy get the better of her. He ducked his head and stuck close to Stand By Me, unsure of how to feel about the entire situation. How would meeting a legendary, especially in his unstable sense of mind, even work? In any case, there they were. "I do so hope you're sure of this whole thing, I'm... I'm rather not," he mumbled awkwardly. But a blessing of motherhood was better than no blessing at all, and despite his normal vindictive sense of superiority, he wanted what was best for the little ones. Little ones that'd carry his best traits, at least he hoped.

He gathered the little red, strange flowers and carried them carefully in the makeshift leaf-pouch he'd managed to put together, to keep them from falling out or losing their moisture. The ends tickled his nose, but he figured it'd be for the best to give this legendary an offering of a very strange, and beautiful rare flower, very similar to the one he wore. They'd been growing them around home for a long, long time, and he rarely saw them anywhere else. Hopefully they would do.

Lirilei

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stand By Me chuckled softly as she watched the buck she was walking beside from the corner of her eye, amused more than anything at his behavior. It was sweet in its own way in her mind, really.

His words brought a soft burble of laughter from her as she leaned in to nuzzle at his neck, affectionately nipping at him to try and help settle his nerves a little. "It's a little late to be unsure as it stands, but yes, I'm sure."

She could understand his trepidation, but unlike him she was nothing but at ease with the idea of it all, and was doing her best to make the other to relax a little. Which meant that she was going to be extra affectionate, and was going out of her way to gently bump her backside against his, to nuzzle at his neck and ears, that sort of thing.

Give him something else to think about, than worries and concerns was her thinking, really! "Besides, you already took the time to gather up the flowers, it would be a shame to see them wither for nothing, right?"

sheepcakes

Pigxels

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image Fish Bones quietly trials the duo, his small form able to slip through the underbrush unseen, and very nearly silent. He's not entirely sure how to approach them, the buck seems very undecided about this idea, and the doe excited. Either of his forms has it's pros and cons, depending on how wordsy either of the duo wants him to get. His small foxbun form tends to discourage unneeded chatter, but also allows him to give very long explanations without needing to pause for breath. While his stag form, generally, feel more inviting to a conversation.

Deciding to see how it goes, he bounds ahead of them, coming out onto the path a few yards ahead of them and sitting there, his foxxy ears twitching forward to pick up their steps.

Lirilei

Pigxels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 pm
Behalf stopped short, startled, and huffed a sharp breath through his nose. He stared in shock for a moment and then slowly felt the cold feeling drain from his feet. Oh, it was just a foxbun... he hadn't even seen very many of these before in the wild, let alone one that seemed so tame. He tilted his head, and then glanced at Stand By Me. "Hey, look at that. Do you think it eats these, and that's why it got close?"

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Pigxels

Ghost

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 pm
She paused as well, looking at the foxbun and giving a pleased smile. "I think this is a good omen, remember the day we met? I had been watching a foxbun running around, and doing those amazing little jumps and twists in the air."

There was a fond note to her voice as she looked to the buck and leaned in to nuzzle lightly at an ear. "It might, here, let me see one." she leaned in and carefully took one between her teeth and took a few slow steps forward and laid it on the ground a short distance away from the bun.

"For you, little one. If you would like it." She'd yet to notice the glow of the foxbuns eyes to know this was one of the MotherFathers chosen. Instead she was stepping away from the offered flower, so as not to startle the animal away, and to return to the side of the nervous buck.

sheepcakes

Pigxels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm
Fish Bones hips forward, carefully picks up the flower, gives it a caution sniff, examines it. He'd never seen anything quite like it. It was really very pretty, not that he was an expert on flowers, but it was, and rare too. He wonders if it'd keep the color if he dried it. Or if it could produce seeds, he knew just the buck to ask, too.

Looking up at the duo, he smiles, his foxy face making it look a bit more mischievous than he'd normal intend. It's beautiful, thank you.

He ponders a moment, debating silently with himself, before making his choice. May your children be sure in all their endeavors.

Normally this is where he'd scamper off, but something held him in place, perhaps the buck's earlier words, keeping Fish Bones rooted in case the soon-to-be father has any questions. He watches the buck, his eyes holding an understanding look, he'd been a father as well, and all too well remembered the worries and questions he had.

Lirilei

Pigxels

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:56 pm
He had completely forgotten that whole incident. He wasn't about to admit it though, and merely shrugged with a bewildered, "Right, of course." He really needed to work on his memory, especially in regards to actual conversation. Skating by in a daze was not going to work forever.

But the voice from nowhere really struck him hard, and he blinked in disbelief at the little creature that stared up at him, expectantly. Unbelievable. He'd also forgotten, how quaint, that legendaries had creature forms. He blinked at his little flowers, and was glad that they suited, and it looked extra large in its tiny hands. He cleared his throat then, and shook his head once to get his bearings, and then pondered. Questions, questions... Most of his questions were personal in relation to how to deal with his sister at the end of all this. Raising the little ones was definitely something he was strangely interested in, despite being aloof for the most part.
"I uh, no I'm good on questions for now, thank you... Most of mine involve family, and future awkward conversations with my sister. I very much appreciate your help and blessing on the future scuttlers, and for Stand By Me." He instinctively leaned into her then, glad she'd been so close the whole time.

Lirilei

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 pm
She nuzzled lightly at his neck at those words, a gently amused note from her. She had a slight feeling he might not remember the specifics of that day but she did mostly because she'd been the one who startled the little foxbun in the end. And him as well as a result.

She looked at the foxbun surprised by the voice she suddenly heard but it brought a soft laugh to her lips. "I was right, this was a good omen." oh how pleased she sounded! She looked between Behalf, and Fish Bones. "We have more flowers for you, if you'd like them." well really!

Being leaned against had her shifting barely to nuzzle at the buck beside her again to offer him gentle comfort and reassurances. "Thank you." she turned back to the little foxbun with a warm note.

sheepcakes

Pigxels

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 am
Yes thank you, I'd very much like them. he replies, hopping awkwardly forward, one forepaw carefully holding the flower he'd already been given.

Lirilei

Pigxels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:49 am
Behalf bowed his head a little, more comfortable having something warm press up against him. He was definitely glad he hadn't attempted to do this alone... "You've been a most gracious help. I thank you again for taking the time to do this, it's... it's much appreciated and looked-forward to." He turned his attention back to the doe, curious of what would come of this now. There were a lot of unknowns. Months had gone by since they'd attempted to find a blessing in regards to wee ones, and yet here they were. He'd never known a doe so well before. He shifted, slightly uncomfortable, and then cleared his throat. "Right, well, shall we... continue on our way?"

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Pigxels

Ghost

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:49 pm
Stand shifted and she carefully took the basket of flowers from Behalf, and closed the short distance between them and Fish Bones, setting the basket down for him. "For you then, thank you so much."

Her voice was warm, and content as she stepped back beside the buck, and nuzzled at him softly. "A good idea I think."

sheepcakes

Pigxels

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces