Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:38 pm
It's just 10:37 pm and I'm already ready to go to bed.
Literally my eyes are burning because I'm so tired.

I remember when I could go off three hours sleep and be solid. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:46 pm
I once ran a whole day on a single hour of sleep when I was a kid. god I miss all that extra energy... crying

but i'm also a bit of night owl, so long as i don't wake up too early in the morning, I can go all night without sleeping.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 pm
sgt.Frosty
I once ran a whole day on a single hour of sleep when I was a kid. god I miss all that extra energy... crying

but i'm also a bit of night owl, so long as i don't wake up too early in the morning, I can go all night without sleeping.

I wake up at seven on weekdays for classes. For some God awful reason I always sign up for the classes that start at the a** crack of dawn.
Probably why I can't be up late much anymore. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I wake up at seven on weekdays for classes. For some God awful reason I always sign up for the classes that start at the a** crack of dawn.

I could do that if it was an art class maybe, anything else, its 10 A.M at the earliest  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I could do that if it was an art class maybe, anything else, its 10 A.M at the earliest

I wish I was able to do classes late in the day. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I wish I was able to do classes late in the day. emo

it is better, except for complicated courses. like my 3-D modeling course goes from 6 P.M until 9:30. and the amount of stuff I have to remember, while trying to drive home being tired enough to just want to sleep is not easy.  

sgt.Frosty

Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff