[B] Out of ear shot [Burning Legion & Roses in Bloom][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Conquest had left the group behind as the sun began to rise and warm the swamp, picking her way farther away, till she was sure to be out of ear shot. She paused as leaves crinkled behind her and tilted her head back, frowning. Did...ooh. She snorted as the flox appeared, beady dark eyes focused on her.

"You are a pest," she said simply and ignored the creature. Oasis did what Oasis wanted, and occasionally what Tracks wanted. "Really, this should be private." Though what could the flox do truly? She flicked her scaled tail at the small animal sending debris at it. "Shoo."

She didn't want an audience for this. This was the first time she sought a blessing, though she had two clutches raised to adult hood. This... this was far enough, now it was just a waiting game. She stretched and settled down, ignoring the tag a long as the ball of fluff stalked mice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm
The doe would not find herself waiting long, as Roses in Bloom approached shortly after she made herself comfortable, entering the small clearing quietly. She offered the doe a welcoming bow, and sat before her, legs tucked daintily beneath herself.

"Hello there," Roses began, voice gentle and low. "I hope you don't take offense to my saying this, but you're rather an intimidating sight for an old soul like me."

She gave a sheepish laugh, a light flush to her cheeks by her own honesty.

"I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out how to approach you, quite honestly. I hope you find this works for you."

Shaddaling
Rose has a crush on buff ladies, pass it on

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Conquest paused, looking over the doe, eyes focused and intense before smiling sharply. "You blessed one of my acha, earlier." Glacial had been bubbly and cheerful, talking about the dark doe that had appeared.

"Glacial has been a bit over the moon," she murmured, amused and snorted as the Flox barked. "Is that so?" She noticed the flush, focusing in on it. "Am I really that intimidating?" Conquest questioned, knowing quiet well she was and slightly teasing.

Moonstone Dazzle
Rose, Conquest is attracted to power, so um, don't think you want to romance her

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:02 pm
"It's rather funny, this has been... quite a busy season for me. I'm rather new to this whole blessing business, so I'm afraid I sound a bit stodgy sometimes. I'm glad to hear she was in good spirits about it." It was one less worry on her mind- that she wasn't doing any of this the right way. That she wasn't living up to the task the MotherFather had laid before her. To hear that someone was elated with her work... well, that was a blessing in and of itself!

Roses laughed, so much more laid back than she had been as a filly.

"I'm sure you've never heard that one before. It's your first time, right?" There was a twinkle in her eye as she looked the doe over, smiling.

"Well! I suppose someone had to break it to you, eventually."

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:34 pm
Conquest laughed, warm and deep and rumbling. "Well, they would have to find their tongues to actually remark on it in my hearing." She nodded and shifted, getting more comfortable.

"Shall we? Not to rush, but I left the group behind and still picked up a follower," she pointy gave a fangy grin at the Flox and received it in return the small carnivore puffing his fur up and showing all his small sharp teeth. She snorted at the mouthful of fur and returned her focus onto Roses. "And I rather not have an audience."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:18 pm
"No! No rush at all. I appreciate a doe who speaks her mind." My, was that too forward of her? Quite possibly, but that was alright. Being forward was one of her new undertakings, seeing as she had to step forward to find the parents to be to bless. If she was flirtatious now and again, well. They'd just have to forgive her for it.

"I just need a few things, if you will. Your name. A bit about you. What it is you want for your children." Her tail swished gently, and her smile calmed a bit. Less humorous, more gentle. Waiting.

"I'd bless for the usual things I wish, but I'm curious what it is you desire."

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm
"I go by Conquest, but fully, it is Burning Legion." She replied. "I'm part of a three doe council of sort that handles the affairs of our tribe... of sort." It was more family joined together and sprawling out.

"Howlback is our hunt leader. Corrosive handles medicine and poisons, and I tend to settle arguments and set the travel agenda." Howl and Corrosive input was always considered, the movement and breeding of animals and the growth of plants were important to both feed and care for them all.

"Power and drive," She said finally. "Power to lead, drive to obtain the goals and continue onward despite the hardships."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm
Roses in Bloom nodded as she listened, taking the doe's words into careful consideration. Very different from the things she would desire for her children, but not unreasonable.

"May your children have strength when other's falters. May they always be driven to accomplish their goals, and take care of that which matters to them. May others respect their wisdom, and may they respect the wisdom of others."

Roses smiled.

"That is my blessing for you, Conquest."

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:14 pm
"Thank you, Roses, and perhaps we can meet again without business in the way. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, and perhaps you could meet the children that you have helped," Conquest replied. "Or my tribe... we are always looking for kin to tell us stories, and it would be nice to hear about your travels."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:49 pm
"I should enjoy that greatly," Roses replied, a slow blink indicating her satisfaction. The mare was gone, and in her place, a swan. It spread its great wings and took to the skies, off to find the next parent to be in her travels.

But, true to her word, she would return.

Shaddaling
Fin!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out