Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Mother Mode l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri blinked and looked around to see what he was cussing at. Up near her daughter, Sayuri saw a weird looking bowl with a light emerging from it. She looked back at him and shook her head. No no, your not ok...lets get you on your cloud... Standing up, Sayuri picked Rohnin up and helped him to his cloud. Setting him down gently, she further inspected him for any wounds.

The little girl pushed on her cloud to go down to the two. Sachi was holding her ducky close and sucking her thumb with tears in her eyes. She watched as her mommy looked over Rohnin. Sayuri turned to her little girl and forced a smile. Its ok sweetie, Mr. Rohnin just needs some sleep is all~ Perhaps you should go get some rest...if you feel better tonight I could make you dinner? Ill be cooking for the school, but I can make you something special?

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am
User ImageUser Image
"You're so kind, last time this happened people just left me crawling towards that thing." As soon as he was on the cloud it shot up at an incredible speed, in no time Rohnin was next to his well. He placed his arm in and slowly started to heal. Moments later Rohnin yawned as he slowly clapped for the cloud to start moving before he closed his eyes and used both his hands as a makeshift pillow. "Yea dinner would be nice, anyway, you don't have to worry about me. You do what you have to do this will take a while, I think I'll sleep a little....To the library......" With that Rohnin knocked out on his cloud as it left the building.

Exit-
Company: Sayuri&Sachi
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone.
Mood/Feeling: Relaxed/Happy

OOC: Go finish up your plans girl! X)

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:28 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Mother Mode l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri was very worried as Rohnin spoke, she knew that he was not ok, but what more could she do? She took Sachi off the small cloud she had been sitting on and held her close. They both watched as the man fell asleep and drifted out of the room. He is ...interesting isn't he...? Sayuri smiled lightly, until she heard her little girl sniffle. Looking down, she saw Sachi crying silently and sucking her thumb. Oh sweetie what's wrong?! Its ok Rohnin is just sleepy~ He will be ok, mommy promises~ Sayuri held her daughter and began to dance once more with her daughter in her arms. The little girl slowly began to cheer up as her mother began to dance with her. Mama..音楽....

Sayuri smiled and walked back over to where her phone was sitting. Pressing play, the song that was playing before started up, and Sayuri began to swing dance with her daughter once more.

User Image

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazimir was walking down the hall with his head up in the clouds, wondering how this day will progress. And the fact it's raining cats and dogs outside didn't make the wolf any better since he needs to go from scenery to scenery and can't stay for too long. He already miss sleeping on the green grass while bathing in the sun's rays while listening to...'Swing?' Kazi followed the sound of the music until he found himself at the ballroom. He doesn't remember the headmaster announcing someone's special day or ball in that matter but they'll usually play classical music or pop/hiphop/rock music for the youngsters.

He pecked his head out of the doorframe and was surprised to see Sayuri and Sachi swing dancing. He was familiar with the genre of music though it is mildly old but this one had a miss of electro in the mix. He had no clue the chief was into this fusion genre. He silently pulled out his phone and began recording the cute mother and daughter scene in front of him.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: None? l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri danced happily with her little girl in her arms, her heels seemed to click with the music pretty easily. Sachi, who was in awe and having fun, decided she wanted to try on her own. Squirming in her arms, Sayuri smiled and stopped dancing. Hehe, you wanna try sweetie? Alright~ The mother put her little girl down and opened her hands for Sachi to take. Sayuri was never the best at leading, but she could faintly remember how her late husband did it.

Sachi took her mothers hands and began to slowly try to dance like her mother was. It was very hard for the little girl, but Sayuri took her time and helped Sachi when she was confused. Both of them were smiling and having fun. Eventually, Sachi began to grow upset that she wasn't understanding the steps and tried so stand on her mothers feet to dance. Sayuri, who mind you was in heels, nervously smiled at her little girl. S-sweetie...mommy cant do that in heels... Disappointment grew over the little girls face.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazimir watched through the camera at the cute scene which brought a smile to the wolf's face. Why can't everyday be like this? No blood? No murders? No killings? Just laugh and happiness, along with homework and exams to be worried about. He blinked when Sachi decided to switch roles, there were some difficulties during the dance but nonetheless there were still smiling and having fun. TOTALLY different to his ballet teacher, yes that wasn't a typo. The man have done the dance during his tender age, and the teacher was hella strict. 'LITTLE BOY, PERFECTION!...But I need to pee!' He shivered at his old teacher's voice. His unbiological father still has them but Kazi stored them in a place one would never see their naked eyes again. Though thanks to that his more flexible with his body.

Kazi snapped out of his childhood flashback, he walked in the scene. "I kan help." he volunteered since he was wearing flat boots and he doesn't like seeing the disappointment on the little one's face. He placed the phone carefully on to the table while angling it with the vase so the video will have a good view of the three of them. He held his hand out to Sach, "If she vants me to."

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Startled, Sayuri jumped up straight. Oh goodness! Mr. Kazi you scared me!! She placed her hand on her now pounding chest and let out a sigh. Sachi on the other hand, was very happy to see the tall man again. Kachi! Kachi! Putting her ducky in her mothers hand, Sachi ran over to the tall man and very quickly took his hands. I was a gwood giwl!!! The little girl tried very hard to drag the man back to where the pair was dancing. Sayuri, watching the whole scene play out, smiled big and blushed slightly. Oh my thank you Mr. Kazi~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazimir's eyebrow twitched, 'KaCHI!?' that was acceptable, coming from a four or five year old but he never thought one would mispronounce his nickname. He noticed the toy that the girl gave to her mother, that reminds him. He made a mental note to see how 'Ducky' was doing, he hasn't seen Lilith yet since last night. He was still questionable about the odd colour change in her left eye. The man looked down at the little girl as she took his hands, he followed her.

'Okay zis might be tricky.' Kazi thought, he slightly lifted up Sachi then put her feet on his feet like how she was trying with her mother earlier. He held the little gir's hand firmly. He listened to the music of the beat until, "One, two, zree. And dance~!" he cued. He tried swing dancing with Sachi while she was on his feet making sure the girl wouldn't lose her balance.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The little girl was very patient with Kazi as he lifted her to his feet. Holding on tight to him, a Sachi looked up with a glimmer in her eyes. This was the best time of her 4 year old life. Mommy! Mommy! Wook!! Sayuri began to chuckle as she watched Kazi begin to dance with her daughter. As they danced, Sayuri walked over to the table to put down the rubber ducky and walked back. Clapping happily, Sayuri felt a very warm and comfortable feeling in her chest. Look at how happy she is...thank you so much Kazi... this means more then you could imagine to me.... she thought with a slight blush. Sachi looked up at Kazi with the biggest smile Sayuri had ever seen from the girl.

As the woman watched, she began to lightly sway with the music. Sayuri wanted to dance, but she didn't want to miss her daughters happiest moment.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:46 pm
User Image

User Image

While Kazimir was dancing with Sachi, he blushed when he saw Sachi give him a big smile. He gave a her big smile in return. At one point in the music he gently lift Sachi off his feet then twirled her around in a circle, like she was one of those spinning tops toys. He stopped spinning the little girl around then carried the girl with both of her hands then leaped her up in the and catch her back in his arm, ending the dance with a picture perfect dip. "And zat how its done~!" He announced, then let out a light hearted laugh. It was weird, usual the father should be doing this for his little girl but Kazi decided not to speak about Sayuri's significant other especially in front of her child.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sachi's laugh could be heard through out the whole ballroom. The little girl gave Kazi a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug. Sayuri walked over to the pair clapping with a happy smile spread across her face. That was amazing you two! Good job! Mommy is so proud of you~ She gave Sachi a kiss on the head and the little girl blushed. Sachi looked over at the table with her ducky and began to squirm. Ducky! Escaping Kazi's arms, Sachi ran over to retrieve her toy ducky. Sayuri looked up at him with a warm smile on her face. Thank you so much Mr. Kazi... I can not thank you enough for how happy you made her... Sayuri turned her gaze to Sachi, who was dancing with the toy duck like how Kazi danced with her. Her father passed soon after she was born...I'm so grateful that you gave her that experience... The woman teared up slightly, not because she was sad, but because she could not express how important this was to her. Wiping away her tears, she looked over at Kazi, blushing slightly. I must say you are very well trained at dancing, for foot work was exquisite!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 am
User Image

User Image

It seems like he is receiving hugs everyday. Kazi looked down at Sachi as she escaped from his arms to reunite with her toy. 'So you choose duck over me...zat's okay.' he thought. He turned his attention to Sayuri when he thanked him for making her daughter happy, well he didn't want to see the little girl cry. He blinked when she told him about the girl's father's passing, that's sad. He sees why the girl was so happy when he danced with her, she just needed a father figure. "Ohh, I see. It vas no problem. I also enjoyed it myself." he said with a laugh though that was cut short when he saw tears formed on the chief's eyes. 'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.' He knows how to make youngsters stop crying but not grown people around his age. He let out a big sigh when the tears did not fall, "Oh? Zank you I have been taught by dance teacher around vhen I vas around Sachi's age. Strict teacher...very, very, very strict teacher." he said solemnly while nodding his head..

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri watched her little girl dance with the toy duck for a moment as she listened to Kazi speak about his dancing teacher. Looking over with a smile, Sayuri's eyes met his. They were very soft, kind, and motherly. Oh my~ A strict teacher? How awful, but how wonderful at the same time! She let out a giggle. He was probably going to be very confused by her comment and quickly followed up. Any child hates to be yelled at, but...it means your teacher cared very much for you~ He probably wanted to see you succeed in life. Its the same as being a mother~ Sachi does things and I have to be strict. However its for her to learn and live a better life. Though...I'm never very great at saying no and I always feel so guilty after... Sayuri laughed nervously. She shifted her weight on her heels and held her hands together behind her back. Not really paying attention, this caused her to push out her ample chest and stand up straighter.

I never really had a lesson...I just tried to remember what I saw when I traveled. I loved going out and seeing the dancing~ Swing is my very favorite, but I do really enjoy ballroom too~ Sadly, I cant dance the male lead...I never really learned it... This was something to do on Sayuri's bucket list, and there was a pretty good reason behind it. Since her father is no longer with us, I want her first dance at her wedding to be special, and I need to learn to teach her... Sayuri looked over at her little girl again. It was hard being a single mother, most parents struggled. Sayuri however would do everything she could to make sure her daughter had everything, and so far was doing an amazing job.

Sachi turned her attention to the pair and ran back over, ducky in her hands. Once she was standing in front of them, she reached for someone to pick her up. Up!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Kazi knitted his brows, 'Awful, but how wonderful at the same time!?' he stared at the woman like she has grown a second head. Kazi listened to Sayuri explanation, he placed a hand on his chin as he think. 'Should I also do zat? I mean, I do case I vant my students to succeed i life...NAH! I'm an awesome teacher.' he thought but he'll keep that idea in mind.

He tilted his head, 'Vhy vould she learn zee male lead.' his mouth suddenly shaped into an 'o' when she explained it was for Sachi's future wedding day. "So zat's vhy?" She looked to the little girl that was dancing with her toy duck. He couldn't imagine how it would be like if he was a single father, if so he would have to childproof the music room, watch him/her 24/7, sulk every time his child would have to go to preschool leaving him alone in his gloomy state, call the school ever five minutes, you get the idea. "I'm sure you have plenty of time left before Sachi gets to find her knight." he reassured. She looked down at the little blonde, out of instincts he picked up the girl back to his safe muscular arms.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri nodded to Kazi. Thankfully I have a lot of time~ As Sachi ran over and wanted up, Sayuri began to bend to get her. Kazi however beat her too it and picked up the little girl. Sayuri gave out a giggle and a happy smile. My my she really likes you~ Sayuri straightened back up and walked closer to the pair. She gave Sachi a kiss on her forehead and poked her little nose. I weawwy wike kachi!! He is so nice!! And he's fuwn! and and he's tall! It must have looked like a cute family moment.

Kachi, do you wike duckies? As he was holding her, Sachi held up her little rubber ducky. It looked like the girl had owned it for quiet some time, and most of the paint had come off of it. I wike duckies! He's ma favowite bath toy! I had anoder but wost him....he was a woff and he said "rawr"! Sayuri chuckled as she listened to her daughter speak. Sachi was speaking more and more, but she was still having problems with pronunciation. Hehe yes...mommy is trying to find you a new one~ Hehe but first we need to work on your English... Sayuri made a nervous face. English isn't her first language, so its proving to be very difficult to teach her... Letting out a sigh, she placed her hand on her cheek worried. By the way, your accent is unfamiliar to me...where are you from?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out