Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

The shadow realm wasn't too horrid, mainly because Yen didn't really have the strength to do much. Closing her eyes for what seemed like a moment, resulted in her passing out. In her dream it was quiet and peaceful, warm and she laid on something comfy. Her daughter was there, what was she doing? She looked to be fighting, but it wasn't a real fight. There were many black shadows around her, but none tired to harm her.

Ow! Yen's eyes shot open as she looked around. She was in the hospital wing, and Silver was next to her. Trying to sit up, Yen didn't get far for she still couldn't move her body. Probably for the best.. Yennefer looked down to where she felt a needle p***k to see there had been an IV placed in her arm. It also seemed that there was being blood pumped into her. Turning her head up to the woman, Yen smiled. Th...ank... y..ou...

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver watched over her shades as they began to work on Yennefer's wound. It wasnt the best, but hey they were shadows. "Dont thank me." Silver's tone was more serious as she moved closer to Yen. "Dont misunderstand, we are not friends but nor are we enemies. You are carrying a child and not everyone can be there to save you. I will be here until you are well and someone gets you. " Silver hoped that someone would get her soon and not leave her. She had plans to be with Little Sachi and Sayuri. Silver gave a sigh and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Tomorrow morning, I wish to have breakfast with you. I believe there are things we need to talk about Mother to Mother." This woman was going to be her son's step mother...she was going to make sure that this woman was ready and willing. The willing part was already there...but the ready...seemed a bit more lacking. Slapping a smile back on her face, "I hope you have really good waffle making skills~"

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Hospital Wing? l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

Don't thank her? Silver saved Yen's life, of course she was going to thank her. The woman knew that they weren't friends, but it was nice to know that they weren't enemies. Yennefer nodded her head slightly to indicate that she understood Silver's words. Get.....Ci...ri.....she...wi...ll....wa...t...ch...me.... Yen did her best to let the woman know that she could get her daughter if she needed to leave. Yen didn't want to burden her anymore then she already had.

She wishes to talk with me? Mother to mother? What could this woman want to talk to her about? Her son most likely, Yen had agreed to do whatever she could to protect Sky and she intended to keep her promise. Once more, Yen nodded her head in agreeing to meet Silver in the morning. S...yr...up....with....yo...ur...wa...ff....les.....? She managed to say with a smile.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

"Syrup with my waffles? But of course~ I will send one of my secretaries to call for her. Like I said I will am not leaving you like this by yourself. Listen to your Elders...Im old enough to be your Grandmother with 50 times grand...I think I might still be under cutting it but you get my point. " Silver shook her finger at the woman and went back to sitting down as her "Nurses" finished their work. It wasnt perfect but it was very well done as far patching the woman's cuts. They had really done a number on Yennefer that much was for sure. All that could be done now was wait and see how things turn out. "Just rest now. You'll need as much strength as you can get. Skytherix can be...brash to say the least. Just be ready for that."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 pm

With a slight nod, Yen laid her head back and closed her eyes. She listened as Silver spoke of being "old enough to be her grandmother" and such, then again Yen herself wasn't that young. Silver still probably beat her in the age game. When the woman mentioned her son, Yennefer opened her eyes and looked her way. He.....is....in....my...cl....a...as....he...is...in...ter....est...ing.... Yen struggled to say. She closed her mouth and her eyes once more as she tried to take in a deep breath. It was hard, mainly because she hurt.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Silver listened to Yen's words as she said how her son was interesting...if only they had seen him before he went into his rage. Interesting was a nice way to describe her son from what she had seen recently seen. "Enough talk, you need your rest. I will call for your Daughter soon enough." Silver motioned for the shades to restore the IV and transfusion lines. Someone with Magical healing could finish what she started. Walking over to the window, Silver stared outside. Even her Shades stopped and looked towards her. "The darkest times are never at night, but when you close your eyes. Volnir, find this woman's daughter. Tell her to come to the Hospital Wing. Stay in Phase Shift. None of them know how to pull us out of the space between realms." As Silver spoke, a Demon the size of a grown man rose up from the shadows. When it had been given its orders, the demon looked at Yen and started to walk off. A harmless pulse was emitted from the demon as it became transparent and walked through the walls like a ghost.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:23 am

With her dazed eyes, the woman watched Silver just like her Shades had. However she didn't watch long, instead taking the advice to heart. Closing her eyes, Yen felt like she was going to pass out, which to her really was ok. Feeling as if her body had become dead weight, Yen drifted off into a fairly deep sleep, which then hopefully she didn't have a concussion or there would be bigger problems.

Her dreams were all but normal. One features her daughter in a scene from the past. The girl was merely 12, and traveling by her side. The girl wanted to prove to Yen she was a big girl, and found herself in a monster arena. On the floor crying as a rather large monster prepared for its meal, Yen lifted her hands to save the girl. However the ending of this story would not be the same as reality, and Yen was faced with the nightmare of watching the little girl be eaten. The monster turned to reveal its face, and it was a face she knew too well. Her beloved fiancé stood with the blood and guts hanging from his teeth, and that smile... Looking down at her stomach, she watched as some creature ripped its way open and crawled out of her. Horns, claws, leather like skin, this was truly a child of hell. Her baby was a monster, which turned around and began to eat its mother. No matter how hard Yennefer tries to escape this nightmare, her bidy wouldn't let her wake up. It was too broken and needed rest.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & ???? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Fear and worry filled Ciri's head as she ran as fast as she could to the hospital wing. She could have teleported herself, but her judgment and thoughts were too clouded. Swinging open the door to the wing, the girl ran to the only bed that was occupied. There was another woman and many scary looking nurses, but Ciri didn't care. The real horror was who was laying in the bed. M...mommy...? Ciri rarely called Yen mommy, usually it was is a state of panic. Her green eyes ran up and down the woman's body, all the mutations, cuts, the iv in her arm, everything. Ciri wanted to hug her, to tell her she was sorry, for everything. For yelling that morning, for not coming to save her. Tears quickly formed and ran down her cheeks as she looked at the woman with silver hair. W-what happened?!?! Why wasn't anyone there to protect her?!?! Ciri's emotions didn't know what was happening: guilt, anger, sadness, all these filled Ciri's heart.

Current Theme➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Silver was still staring out the window when Ciri came into the room. The girl was very much upset and for good reason. Her mother had nearly died. If it wasnt for Silver, Lucius would have lost another lover...funny how things work. The girl began to ask two very simple questions. Well they were simple to her. Silver turned to the girl and dismissed all of the shades. They had finished their purpose. "Simple. She was tortured as to why I have no clue. Had she not called my name...she would be dead. Now she is alive and recovering." Silver walked over to Yen and Ciri but looked down at Yen. She was about to say something when something caught Silver's attention and she whipped her head to look at Ciri. "You have the scent of my son. Where is he?" Silver had a puzzled look on her face. Usually if someone was that close to Sky, he would have killed them.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & ???? l Item/s ➤: Sword

T-tortured..? Ciri felt even worse. She didn't understand why Yen didn't call for her, Ciriwould have come immediately. Reaching down, Ciri brushed Yen's hair out of her face and bit her lip. A...and her baby...? She...she can't loose it... did...did she...? Making a fist with her free hand, Ciri's rage slowly built up. Why... why damn it!!!!

Her black make up left streaks down her cheeks as she looked to Silver. Your... son? Sky? He should be right behind me... he is in three of my classes... I-if he is your son.... then... your my... step mother? Ciri wasn't too sure that's how the chain went, but if Sky was her step brother then she was her step mom? Who the hell knew in this little f**ked up family of theirs.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Answering the quickest question first, "I am not, nor will be your Step mother. Sky is your Step Brother that is all from my side. And please. Calm yourself. Do you think anger at this moment will do anything for your mother? There is a time and place and this is neither." Silver turned back away and walked to the window to stare out at the campus. "The baby is fine as far as I can tell. I am Silver by the way. " Silver turned to face the two women and had the mild look of content. She wonder if Sky was going to show up...it had been a long time since she saw him. Silver hid the sorrow well underneath her demeanor.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is Volnir here? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky mead his way to the Hospital wing. When he entered the room, his shock was immeasurable. There next to Ciri and Yennefer stood the one person that brought him into this world. Sky stayed at the door in complete shock. Everything his Lucius told him, a chance he hadnt had before was now right in front of him. "M-mother?" Sky just stayed where he was. It was like he was scared to enter the room. Lets just say the last time he was with Silver... was not a good time.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 pm

It was a good thing Silver wasnt Ciri's step mom. Hearing Silver speak to her only made her angrier, but the woman did have a point. Swallowing her pride, anger, and everything else, Ciri opened her mouth. My name is Ciri...thanks for saving her... After she said those words, Ciri bit her lip to stop herself from saying anything else she might possibly regret in the future.

A familiar voice sounded from the doorway. Sky stood motionless, and Ciri looked up at him. He didn't seem like he was ok, and Ciri motioned for him to come in. Sky? Are you ok?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Mother.... |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and Mother |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky looked at Ciri for a moment and then looks back to his mother. "M-mother...Im...I-I..." Sky stumbled with his words. this was the best chance he had and he was screwing it up. All he had to do was say one simple line. Everything Lucius told him was running back and forth in his mind "I'm sorry...about everything.." Sky held his head low.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | ... |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sky... |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Sky and Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Silver watched as her son struggled with words to say. When he finally said the words. Silver was actually shocked. A smile formed on her face and her eyes softened. She knew words were hard for the boy, so him saying this was a milestone. Before walking to her son, she turned to Ciri. "No need for Thanks. She made me a promise and I want her to keep it." Silver then started walking to her Son and placed a hand on his cheek. "Its okay Sky. I've always been proud of you." Silver smiled at him and then heard someone calling for her. Sachi was calling for her and she was not about to miss her. "Help Ciri and watch Yennefer. We can talk later ok hun." Silver smiled and made a portal and stepped through.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 pm

Ciri was quiet, even when Silver talked to her. The woman did seem to have a soft spot, at least when it came to her son. Sky looked so desperate for his mothers approval, and that is what he got. Ciri felt happy to watch the troubled boy get his happiness, even if it was for a moment. His mother really loves him... The witcher looked down at her own mother. Guilt struck her heart, as Ciri wished she had never said such awful things to Yen. She hoped one day she could make up for it.

Watching the woman take her leave, Ciri's green eyes looked at her step brother. ..... Ciri didn't know what to say, she was at such a loss. Her emotions were everywhere. All Ciri did was bite her lip and look down at her mother.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas