Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Agitated
With: Divinoxia, Lucius, and Rohnin
Thinking:
Keep your cool Yana.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

As both Ashelia and Yana were showing agitation at the male, she was slightly less angered when Ashelia said to be ready for potential injuries as she went off. Yana, upon hearing that was unsure of whether or not to feel concern but with all things considered, if she was warning her, then likely concern was best to feel. With that said, Yana was surprised to suddenly be met by someone who just appeared from out of nowhere. She was a bit confused and when Rohnin was at it again her agitation came back, but only for a moment. She'd let Lucius and the woman handle that. She had to prepare for injured, so she went off to set up medical supplies and beds just in case.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Bad Cop & Suspects l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Oh Ronin dear boy~ It's the inside that counts." Lucius said encouraging, he let out a cough from the smoke and blinked when the librarian leaned closer but all that was ruined by one person. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WOMAN!" The headmaster wailed in sorrow, for the first time someone was going to show him some 'appreciation', getting that out of Erwin is very difficult since he has gone full Tsundere mode now. His eyes flashed a dark shade of red when she mentioned the 'h' word. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Excuse me, large what?" his voice turned slightly deeper tone for second then quickly switched, "It's nice to see you dear," he greeted her with a kiss on her forehead, "Oh and this is Rohnin. Your secret admirer apparently.~" He introduced her to the librarian. Luckily the nurse is present and their in the hospital already.

Lucius pulled out his notepad and pen then crossed down a few names.
Ashelia
Rohnin
Yana *
Zhao *
Erwin
Nemesis *

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Super Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| MY HUBBY! |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Hubby and people |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Divinoxia giggled while hugging Lucius. The man next to them seemed to have the desire to be all over her which was flattering...but she was Lucius' little demon lord. Speaking of which, she sensed the slight change and grinned slyly. "Oh but of course, There are two thrones that need to be filled~" Upon being kissed on the forehead, Divinoxia ran a finger under Lucius' chin, caressing him softly. Turning her head to Ronin after being introduced, she decided to indulge this mans desire slightly. "Young man, you may call me Divinoxia. I'm afraid though, Lucius is the man that holds my heart...hehe quite literally. Besides. No other man can handle me." Silver said while giggling with a smile. Though that changed quickly.

Silver took a few steps back from Lucius and crossed her arms behind her back. The air about her turned more serious than normal. "Lucius my dear, I came here to give you a warning. People here need not fear me, but they should fear my son. Unfortunately I cannot stop him. It is not my place to do so, but I can meddle in his plans. He doesn't know the full extent of his power but he is still very dangerous." Silver turned away and starred out the window. "Maybe you'll be to talk sense into him....." He shares your blood after... The last part she did not speak aloud. That was still information she could not bare to give. How could she? Silver may speak of it in time but right now was not the best.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

Rush and Crush][/quote]
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"The inside? Pfft, that's what people who have it easy say." Rohnin sat back down when he basically got rejected by the demon. Inhaling the last bit of smoke from his pipe Rohnin blew the largest cloud of smoke yet. He was trying his hardest to get high and loosen up even more but nothing seems to work. "Damn herbs don't seem to work on me." Rohnin snapped his fingers and the pipe faded away. He wiped the blood from his face using his robe's long sleeve and pretended not to notice Lucius's sudden change in character, he simply looked at Divinoxia and smiled. "A rebellious son? Point me to his direction I'll make sure he becomes the most peaceful creature known to man, I tend to grow on people." Rohnin hates fighting, and he believes everyone has the potential to change they simply just don't know it yet. "I once made a vicious lion befriend a deer." Rohnin looked back at Yana then sighed in defeat. He can make anyone his friend, but it's almost impossible for him to make girls love him "But It seems woman are immune to me.....I'm always stuck in the friend zone."
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Meditating
Thinking:
Time to practice.

As she was setting everything up, she listened to the conversation between the three. She was a bit worried to hear the warning that Divinoxia gave Lucius, so she knew things were going to get bad soon. With that said, it seemed that she was finished prepping the beds and medical supplies, so she did what she always did to stay focused. Train on her wooden dummy in her martial arts. Stepping up to her wooden dummy she took her stance and began practicing. For those watching, it was clear that her dummy was designed to strengthen her arms and legs with every strike against it.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Bad Cop & Suspects l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

Lucius raised a questionable brow at the warning but when he became more confused when she mentioned the last part. Why him? Truthfully he doesn't know Divinoxia's son very much, shouldn't the father do that. Lucius opened his mouth but closed it again afraid to go into a touchy subject. He put on his usual smile, "It'll be m-" he placed his hand over Rohnin, "Our pleasure~!" he quickly corrected since the librarian was also willing to take on the challenge what about talking sense into her son. He instead of being worried, he was all happy and giddy to personal know and deal her son and hopefully they'll have a closer bond.

He looked to Rohnin and frowned at his last statement, he began to think. Since this is a school made up of weird people, honestly. There should be one person that is a fairy like the one in Cinderella. He thought deeply then glanced of to Yana and watched her train.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Super Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| MY HUBBY! |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Hubby and people |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Divinoxia smiled and walked back over to Ronin and Lucius. "Thank you. I understand if death cant be avoided. He is young and craves power and fears nothing except failure in my eyes." Silver gave Lucius and hug and a kiss...since he looked deep in thought. "Oh Ronin, to get the girl. Let the girl get you. Pull to hard and you push away." Silver's tone was very soft considering what she was. Some would think she was just any other person. It was then another rift opened in the Hospital wing. One of Silver's Minions emerged from the rift. The spines on its back quivered as the 10 foot tall demon floated behind Silver. "My Llllord...*clicking and hissing* One of...the Lordssss...they challenge you..." The demon continued to click and and hiss seeming quite docile. Though when it caught sight of Lucius, the demon gave a very formal type of bow but said nothing. Silver on the other hand was not quiet. "AGAIN!? How many times must I flay their corpses before they accept the fact I am Superior! Lucius darling, I will return later. I must deal with this matter now. We should have dinner again like the good old days~" Silver let her minion leave first and then she followed behind yelling louder and much more fiercely before the rift closed.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

Rush and Crush][/quote]
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin looked at Divinoxia with an uninterested lazy look, he knew what she meant, but he doesn't believe in it. "That's such bullshit you know, There are people who attract girls with no effort, and then there are people who work hard on it.....Then there's me. I don't want to say anymore it's pretty depressing" Rohnin then jumped up and started stretching which is weird since he always seemed to be sleepy. The stretching didn't last very long since he took it a bit to far, and cracked his back too hard which made a loud snapping sound. Rohnin screeched in pain before losing balance and slamming his face on the floor again. Rohnin touched the floor with his index finger and a small light well appeared at the other side of the room. "What the hell?!?! Why...Why do you always do this to me? I summon you cause I'm hurt and you show up there!?!" Rohnin started crawling towards the well like a snail, only dragging his face across the floor. "By the way headmaster, I think I know who ate your cupcakes. I saw a few students walking around the staff rooms earlier, I would've done something but I was sleepy." Rohnin made it halfway to the well and had a few seconds rest before crawling once again.
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Unsure
Thinking:
What's going on?

After a moment, Yana looked over at the others since they were getting noisy. It was when the sudden demon appeared that she instinctively clenched her fists and was on guard, but despite that, the demon didn't stay long and she just watched as the woman left, though she was rather unsure of some things. It wasn't common knowledge to Yana so the question was brought up. "I didn't know you associated with demons Lucius." She said, though it wasn't a suspicious tone or anything, but it was more so an observation, and it wasn't like she was showing any sort of judgmental expression, if anything she was concerned about it.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Mortal Servants l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

Lucius turned to his attention to the rift that opened and looked at the demon that step through. When the demon gave him a formal greeting, Lucius' formal smile slowly disappeared, and his eyes turned a darker shade of red again. When Silver wasn't he would narrow his eyes to the back of her head, feeling somewhat envy towards the supposed demon lord. But his aura didn't hid his angry so well. "Thank you, there are brothels for a reason." he bluntly responded when the dark haired man stopped mopping about his love life. Obviously there was a change of personality like day to night. The words didn't came out with cheerfully and oblivious in his usual tone of voice but instead replaced with cold and heartless tone.

Lucius looked over at Yana, "But of course, it's in my name after all~ Literally. They are all not that bad, as long as they stick to their place.~" he spat the last part in irritation. He looked at the pink haired woman up and down, "Know that I see it...You look someone I know...maybe it's the hair." He shrugged. He looked back at Rohnin in amusement. "As much as I love to watch you suffering, I have to find these students you speak of and I go my important business." He forced a smile then turned his heel and left.
"It was a pleasure talking to you both for the first time.~ Let's chat more some time."
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin finally reached the well and was able to stick his hand in it. "What would I do without you....." The pain was fading away and he started feeling very refreshed. Rohnin listened to Lucius and was a little shocked by the sudden change in personality, which only furthered his suspicions that something was wrong with the headmaster. He stayed quiet and listened to the headmaster being rude and enjoying the mage's pain. " As soon as he left Rohnin looked at Yana with a concerned look something bad is going to happen soon. "One thing's for certain if that version of the headmaster meets the dangerous demon we're all in danger." After a few seconds of healing, Rohnin pulled his hand out and started walking away, he wanted to enjoy the rest of the day and didn't want to be bothered by any sudden situations. "See you later Yana, if you need anything I'll be resting near the well."
User Image

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:24 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & Yana l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Before Lucius could drop Yennefer at the Hospital Wing, he made a quick pit-stop at his office to get another hat, yes it was necessary! Before Ash would find the source of the explosion and see his state. But he knew he was going to tell her his secret sooner or later... Lucius opened the door the hospital wing and cried, "YANA~! ASSISTANCE PLEASE~!" He said out to the doctor and carefully laid Yennefer on one of the hospital beds then sat by her. "Don't worry, she'll take special care of you.~" he reassured, "Just don't strain yourself.." he added. He wasn't in a very bad shape just a scratch and physical drained, a bandage, a cup of London Fog Tea Latte and a piece of sleep will do the trick. He lightly bit his lips wondering when he would tell her..

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:19 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer was surprisingly calm as he lay her down on the hospital bed. She looked at him and smiled. Well, it could have gone better. But now I need a shot, I would love to try one of these London Fog Teas your thinking of~ Yup, she was reading his mind once again. She has little energy left and this is how she used it. Yen looked at Lucius. You can tell me, but when your ready~ I'm not planning on going anywhere~ Yen placed one hand on his, and the other on her stomach and gave him a smile. She looked around, evaluating where she was, her mind racing and thinking so many things. Are there more...? If so these students are in grave danger...

Yennefer began to breath heavy and since in great pain. Her wounds hurt like hell and laying on them wasn't helping. She tried to roll onto her side facing Lucius. Your fighting skills... are amazing!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Running through the school following the trail, it first lead her to the office. When Ashe found no one there she swore again. She blitzed out of the office and ran down the hall. Students that got up early and were roaming around quickly moved out of her way. Inside the Hospital wing, running could be heard getting louder and louder then a skid as the sound passed the door. The next thing would be Ashelia kicking the door open with a very worried/panicked look on her face. "Lucius! Yennefer! What the hell happened to you! You know you HAVE to call me if I'm not with you!" Ashe quickly walked up to Lucius and pulled her arm back ready to slug the hell out of him but would surprise Lucius by hugging him. "You Idiot...Yen?!" Ashe let go and knelt by Yennefer. The guard did a very rare thing and took Malice off her back and tossed it back and int the middle of the room. Yen looked like she took really big hits. She was disappointed that she was not there to help. If she had known, Yen probably would have taken as much harm as she did.

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried and ready to kill |
∑ Thoughts →→| I swear if someone is dead....|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace,
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Jacket(zipped) Shorts |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius & Ashelia l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer looked over at Ashelia with a smile. Hey there~ Nice to see you again, how is your wrist doing? Have you been taking it easy? Yen tried really hard to down play her pain, but as the stale air hit her open gash she winched in pain. She took the hand that wasn't on Lucius's and grabbed the bedsheets tight. Nnnnnnnn! God it hurts... I've been through worse but still... I shouldn't have misread that demon... If I had observed it better I wouldn't be in this situation... Yen looked at Lucius and then at Ashelia. I'm sorry I involved you Lucius.. and I'm sorry that your now involved too Ashelia...

Yen began to look around for the nurse or doctor or anyone. Where is the doctor?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items