Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Drained/Agitated l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius stared at Yennefer in shock when she read his minds, "Oh~ So you were the little voice inside my head, I thought I was going insane." he said with a laugh. He tensed his shoulders up when he heard a familiar voice, he looked to Ash then closed eyes when he saw the movement of her arm getting ready for the hit. He peeked one eye open when he was presented with a hug instead, at least the name calling was still there.

Lucius over to Ash and Yen, "I 'HAVE to call you if you're not with me' doesn't that mean 24/7." he said dumbfounded with a weary smile. Not everybody knows this but he becomes easily annoyed how he needs protection yet his capable of handling himself. "Sorry? There is nothing to apologize dear, it's not like it was your fault." he reassured with a kind smile. He suddenly let out a gasp when he remembered something, it was Yen's first day of teaching! And after that roleplaying exercise he doesn't want to miss her chance with the ducklings! He suddenly leaned in close, "Is there anything we can do in the mean time~!?" he said agitated.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Lucius & Ashelia l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

She smiled when Lucius called her dear. Yennefer looked around the room. Yes.... there is. See on her shelf all of the dry and liquid ingredients? Find me night-blooming jasmine, hibiscus, catuaba and muira puama. And for a liquid find me Ororious tears. The doctor here should have those ingredients. I will also need a bowl. Yen tried to sit up on the bed as she waited.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin knew the two were coming here, where else would they go, one of them was bleeding profusely, Rohnin wasn't going to say anything though his information is for him and him alone unless it proves dangerous to the lively hood of this world, Rohnin's lips were sealed. He walked in and instantly went to one of the free beds. He sat on the bed before looking at the three. "Well at least one of you three looks hot. What the hell happen to you?" As Rohnin was talking his gaze was slowly moving from the group towards Ashe's behind. "I wonder if I should help mend the witch's wounds......I don't think I'm qualified, but I could act like it.....But what do I gain from helping? Maybe I can see something "Taboo". Oh my yea it's definitely worth it. Better do it fast before Yana shows up." Rohnin kept staring at Ashe while thinking, Rohnin yawned before getting off the bed and walking over to the three. "I never tried this before but my lightwell might be able to heal you." Rohnin knew his lightwell wouldn't be able to help since it only works for him, but this was an opportunity. "You'll need to take off your clothes since it only works when making contact with bare skin." Rohnin didn't look interested in anything malicious or anything at all for that matter, this trickery might work on people who don't know him, but to anyone else his intention was pretty obvious.
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: HASTE l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Yennefer, Ashe & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion

Lucius slowly nodded his head at Yen's instruction, hopefully the things she just said have labels on them. He blinked and turned his gaze towards Rohnin. Lucius wore his usually cheerfully smile but inside his head was a whole different world rated: M/NSFW/+18/Not-For-The-Faint-Heart; hopefully Yennefer doesn't take a peek. It was mostly his more inhuman demonic side doing the work. The thoughts grew worse(if that was possible) when Rohnin suggested removal of close
Thoughts: (Like the ratings, open at own risk)

'I can place him placed inside the brazen bull, he can be slowly boiled to death. Live Burial? He can buried up to his neck letting any animals, insects or other people kill him slowly. In the winter, he can be naked himself and forced to stand outside in full view of everyone. Slowly, the torturer pour water on his head which eventually became frozen, making him die slowly and painfully. But Impalement sounds more tempting~ The victim will be forced to sit on a sharp and thick pole. When the pole is then raised upright, the victim is left to slide down the pole with their own weight. Wait! Wait! Wait! The Saw Torture, the victim is hung upside down, so that the blood will rush to their heads and keep them conscious during the long torture. The torturer would then saw through the victims’ bodies until they were completely sawed in half.
Or one of my favourites~
1. The victim would be completely restrained and tied to the ground or any horizontal surface.
2. The victim would then have many slits cut open in their stomach.
3. Then I would place inside the slits starving rats which would eat the victim from the inside.
Gnawing the intestines usually resulted in a few hours of agonizing pain for the victim. But I must say, their facial expression never get old.~'

Lucius suddenly bursted out in laughter except it was more dark and an malevolent sense to it. "Oh~ Rohnin you and your jokes, it's hard to believe you are still single.~" he said through his clutch pearl white teeth. "Just turn it down a little or I might do something I won't regret." he 'joked' playfully. He should leave before he really does the doings in his head. "I must leave, I have n important business. Don't worry dear Ash and Rohnin will take perfectly good care of." he hastily excused himself then made a his quick leave, as his head was pounding with malicious voices before he spills blood.
+EXITS+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry I have to leave soon due time zone!

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & ????? l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer had noticed that something was bothering Lucius, but by the time she caught on he had turned to leave. Yen watched Lucius walk out, and she couldn't help but feel...hurt. He had just left, and this made her heart sink a little. Yen really didn't expect him to hold her hand, but she didn't expect him to just up and leave...Maybe she read his emotions wrong? These thoughts passed through her mind, but she couldn't dwell on it.

Yennefer looked over at the new face. We had a...demon problem. I didn't observe the enemy properly, and as a result I got hurt. Now if someone would please get me the ingredients I need that would be of help. I have a class I must teach here soon~ Yennefer listed the items she needed and sat there waiting. Her heart hurt, her back hurt, and she needed coffee. This day was gonna suck.

By the way my name is Yennefer Vengerberg. And yours?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yen, its my job. The only problem was that I wasn't there." Ashe was annoyed at Lucius when he made his dumbfounded comment but kept quiet til he left. "Yes...you HAVE to call me. There's only one way I can expel this cursed Moon Blood." She muttered under breath but it was still audible. Anyone that knew what Moon Blood referred to could figure out Ashelia was a Werewolf. But As Yen winced in pain and Lucius was now out of the room, Ashe nodded and went to grab the ingredients. Of now with Ronin here, he was most likely going to try something...sure enough he was. There was one way to get him to not remove the poor woman's clothes and it was her own "condition"....which she hated. "Hey Ronin, can you lend me a hand? I need a boost up. I cant reach this jar." Hopefully this was enough to distract the man. She was constantly pulling down her jacket...improvised coverage was not good at all. Not to mention half of her attire was missing.

∑Location →→|Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| I have sooo much to do...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace,
Malice
|

∑ Attire →→| Jacket(zipped) Shorts |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer looked over at Ashelia. The curse of the blood moon? Yen didn't understand what she was talking about. She would talk with Ashelia once the ingredients were retrieved.

Yen began to slowly and painfully remove her top, being careful not to expose anything in the front. She cursed as she pulled the blouse caked in blood off her opened and still fresh wound. After she was nude from the waist up and covered, she took the pillow her head was on and removed the cover. This was gonna hurt.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin was about to introduce himself to Yen, when Ashe asked him to give her a boost. Time froze in Rohnin's head and he started calculating the percentage of him seeing something good. Outside of his head, Rohnin could be heard murmuring some numbers as blood started streaming from one of his nostrils "10%". Rohnin took a few seconds before smiling and instantly appearing behind Ashe to help her, his speed was incredible, it looked like he teleported there. Rohnin gulped in excitement as he squatted by her side while connected his hands together. "I'll act like I can't lift her any further than a certain height, then have her stretch her arms to the maximum distance. That'll be my best chance" Rohnin coughed to indicate he's ready while keeping his eyes on her chest hoping for some underboob. "Come on! Come on!"
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer looked over and saw the two. Can you please hurry? I would prefer to not be exposed for very long...and I have to close my wound before it grows an infection. Yennefer waved her hand and gave Rohnin a "helping hand". This lifted him up to grab the ingredients above. She needed to hurry, but she didn't have the energy to close her wound just yet.

Yennefer winced in pain as her wound continued to bleed. She held the sheet close to her body and bit her lip. She wanted to scream in pain, but she had been through worse.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Wait what the hell! No! No!........Why am I flying......Damn you wind!!! I should've replace you with fire!!! You always activate at the worst time!" Rohnin had no idea that it was Yen who made him float, He pouted for a few seconds before grabbing the bottles and ingredients from the different shelves and flying over to Yen in defeat. Rohnin had tears streaming down his face, he looked like a baby who just got his candy stolen from him. "Even my own magic wants me to serve you......I am at your serves..." Rohnin looked extremely down, like his whole life crumble before him, he'll get over it in a few seconds though.
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Drained l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Potion
User Image

Yennefer let out a small laugh, and waved her hand putting him back down on the ground. I'm sorry if I had known you didn't like leaving the ground I wouldn't have made you fly~ The laugh made her wince in pain. Yen took the ingredients and the bowl and began to mix them all together. It took her some time; with the pain and trying to keep the sheet up, it was proving to be a challenge. Once she had finished mixing the ingredients, Yen took a big gulp and began to drink the liquid. Rohnin could smell how horrid that potion was.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"It was you?! Such an evil evil woman......" Rohnin's sulking instantly disappeared and he went back to his usual smile. "That thing smells horrible. I know I wouldn't be able to drink that.Thank god I don't need to I got my trusty lightwell for my healing." Rohnin placed his hands in his long robe and sat on the floor where he felt most comfortable. "I thought I was the only magic user here, everyone is either cursed or has some kind of gift. It's weird feeling like the normal one" Rohnin enjoyed making small talk...He needs it or else he'll have energy for other activities. "If you're still feeling pain I can give you some herbs to help make you comfortable. It doesn't work on me for some reason, I've tried and tried but I think I've become immune to their effects."
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pain l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Ashelia & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yens whole body shivered, the potion tasted so gross! Ahhhhhhh~ I hate it~ She began to work while she talked with Rohnin. Haha thank you for your offer, but I can use magic to numb the pain. I used all my energy during the battle...so I don't have the ability to heal my body... Yen's body began to turn back to its pinky color. She looked more alive then she did when she came in, her body was surging with magic This next part is gonna be hard....please watch me and make sure that I don't pass out please....keep talking with me Rohnin~ Yen took the rolled up pillow case and stuck it in her mouth. This next part was gonna suuuuuck.

Yen raised her hands and held them to her shoulders. They began to glow an orange color, and the wounds began to burn. Yennefer was cauterizing her own wounds and she was close to tears.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:35 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin took out his pipe and started smoking the ineffective herbs. As he kept an eye on Yen. "I miss my village.......I have so many good memories of that place." Rohnin took a puff of smoke and blew it into the air.
"And some very painful. It was so peaceful and Isolated....Man those were the good old days." Rohnin's village was village full of mages on an isolated Island far away. "I was such a bad kid that the elders constantly told me that I wouldn't be a great mage and that I should give up and contribute to the village in another way." Rohnin let out a very light giggle as he remembered the scene. "I was angry and hurt so I decided to prove them wrong by learning the strongest and most dangerous forbidden spell in our villages arsenal, to this day I have no idea why it's forbidden. one thing led to another and I was exiled" Rohnin laid on his back and kept staring at the ceiling."I take what I said back I hated that place, but I do miss the woman."

User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ellise Belmont

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff