Submit

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm
So after playing around with the profile coding I decided the easiest fix to make your profile look good again would be to delete the first 2 lines of "[List.]." DO this at the beginning and end preferably. This will push the profile all the way to the left of the screen, but it will still keep the general feel in place. I don't know what happened to Gaia's coding to cause this, but all is good now. To show you what I mean:

Your profile right above the attributes should look like this:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[/list][/list][/list]
[size=18]█ [color=#800000]█[/color] ╫ A T T R I B U T E S ╫[/size][list][list][list]

Leave the second row of three [List.], but take out the top row so that your profile looks like this:

[/list][/list][/list]
[size=18]█ [color=#800000]█[/color] ╫ A T T R I B U T E S ╫[/size][list][list][list]

If you go to my profile I kept the original screwed up version, and posted a second time with the fixed version. If you want to have an example that is full. You can see that by clicking here.

Lastly, if you didn't know by now, I hope you know that Gaia screwed up our profiles by changing the coding in some way, go check out your profile! It isn't necessary to fix it, but if you want to (like me because you are OCD about it), go ahead and do it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 am
narxfang

Lastly, if you didn't know by now, I hope you know that Gaia screwed up our profiles by changing the coding in some way, go check out your profile! It isn't necessary to fix it, but if you want to (like me because you are OCD about it), go ahead and do it!

I fixed mine for the sake of your OCD. So much effort put down in the profiles-- you deserve it.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:58 pm
Primae Pandora
narxfang

I fixed mine for the sake of your OCD. So much effort put down in the profiles-- you deserve it.

YAY!!! Thank you! I just hate looking at an ugly, twisted profile. They should always be pretty!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:50 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang

YAY!!! Thank you! I just hate looking at an ugly, twisted profile. They should always be pretty!

Hah, I don't know. I like looking at pretty things but I don't like the hassle of typing up a proper code for a pretty layout or a profile. I admit, though, this one looks a lot better when it is fixed.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:55 pm
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang

Hah, I don't know. I like looking at pretty things but I don't like the hassle of typing up a proper code for a pretty layout or a profile. I admit, though, this one looks a lot better when it is fixed.
Yeah otherwise it was just lopsided. and who likes that!? Like a crooked picture frame. OCD TO THE MAX!!  
- AVZ PROFILE SUBMISSION

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games