Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was not Kiss Kiss's first time down this path, and once she was absolutely sure that it was going to happen, she ran straight to the Mother's Club. There was a kind Legendary there, she had heard, who would not make you jump through hoops nor do fetch quests. And some of this kind Legendary's children, she had heard, had very sharp teeth indeed. That was comforting.

"Well, perhaps he mightn't have been the perfect choice for a mate," she found herself explaining, squirming on the spot, "and I doubt he'd make much of a father...but he was - oh, I wouldn't say nice...but he was...enjoyable."

She didn't quite dare to meet the Legendary's eyes.

Ruriska
ahahah...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peep stood quietly during the explanation, offering calm acceptance and unfaltering warmth. She couldn’t help but recall her own history, which included a less than perfect choice of mate. A mistake of a young and less experienced heart, though one she would make again if given the chance, as it had resulted in the joy of having three more children to love. She wasn’t even sure if she could call her time with him enjoyable but she’d sought that with others instead. The act and the consequences were all part of her life and all treasured.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself,” she said. Her mouth curled in a smile, glowing eyes full of gentle teasing. “You never know, he might surprise you. Fatherhood can sometimes change a buck in ways you never thought possible.” Her head tilted, trying to grab the other Acha’s gaze. “Not that it matters. Your children will have you and they will bring you both love and wonderful experiences. And they will also have myself and this tribe to look out for them. Do not fear and do not feel any shame for following your instincts and urges.”

Peep closed her eyes, let her feelings for this doe and her unborn children become a warm weight in her chest, ready to be shared. “May your children be strong in body and mind, fearless as they seek a joyous life.” She offered the blessing and opened her eyes. “Please stay as long as you need.” Her head tilted, regarding the doe’s petite form. “Giving birth might be hard and I will be there to help with that.”

Jun D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 am
As the mare's gentle words washed over her, it felt like a knot she hadn't known she'd carried in her heart was loosening, till it finally became untied. Her bunny ears perked, and the wiggle came back to her tail. The thought of Hunter as a father made her laugh, but Peep was right. Who could know? She would bring their brood to him sometime - if nothing else, it would make her laugh.

But for now, she was not alone, and they would not be alone with her.

"Thank you," she said, with a little shiver of relief and delight, "thank you - and yes, please!"

And so the white rabbit followed the lamb.

END

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff