Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having wandered back into the Swamp proper, Once More with Feeling felt decidedly out of sorts. Their initial acquaintance had been inopportune, and their dalliance brief. She had hardly done a thing to serve her purpose after all - rather, set it back. He had not thought the best of her, she presumed, and neither, to be fair, had she thought the best of him.

Yet, she rather liked the buck.

And she was beginning to miss even the damned coughing drink.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 am
This doe seemed somewhat perturbed, she noticed, as she watched her gait. Floating closer, lazily, she sought the right moment to lunge.

She seemed rather genteel. She prayed, in the moment of launch, that she wasn't the fighting type.

Jaws closed around the tuft of her tail firmly - the joint not quite caught in her teeth, but tugged enough.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:57 am
Once More had never lifted a hoof in battle before in her entire life. She turned and stared at the caiman, a solemnity across her features that belied her thudding heart. After a frozen moment, her tail jerked, an almost involuntary attempt to free herself - and then maybe die, or flee.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 am
In a flash, after the jerk of her tail, it was a mare, standing and shaking off water. "Not a lot of fight in you," she said casually, "though at least a part of you wanted to. Doesn't bode well for those babies now, does it?"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 am
Part of her was deeply relieved, but most of her was deeply angry.

“Isn’t that an abuse of your Swamp-given powers?” she snapped.

The mare had said ‘babies.’ So it was, then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am
"The Motherfather makes no mistakes," she snapped right back, scaled tail flicking, head raised. "That one moment tells me much about you. That one response tells me much more. I came to you to help, but I'm not sure why I should."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am
“Indeed, why should you,” she tossed her head, “when I had asked for none.”

Not that she would have minded a blessing...but what an irritating Legendary to have encountered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 am
"The children should have no part of the sins of the parents," she snarled, "so good luck to them."

She turned right back into a caiman and stomped off as much as a caiman could.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:03 am
Once More stood there as she was, staring in the caiman’s wake. She said nothing, but she did think things. And what she thought was, Was that...was that a blessing? Did she just…

Well, that was that, she supposed.

END

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces