Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She was expecting!

Those were the words that made Virtue question if his heart had suddenly stopped or not - but he was still here, still moving, and excited out of his mind! It was everything that they've wanted - a small family for them to raise and just be together forever.

So here he was, prancing around with a small bouquet of beautiful smelling flowers, looking for one of the fated Legendaries that the MotherFather had blessed, hoping to please them enough for them to consider his children worthy of a couple nice words.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm
"Well aren't you the sweetest thing I've ever laid eyes on," Roses in Bloom appeared to him, smiling softly. He was a father to be, over the moon with delight over his future children. They were kindred souls, the two of them. Her tail swished in delight as she approached, glowing blue eyes falling to gaze upon the bouquet of flowers.

"Those wouldn't happen to be for me, would they? There was really no need," She laughed gently, shaking her head. These children and their gifts! How wonderful the swamp was.

"Come, will you sit with me a moment?"

Nerpin

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:08 pm
Hearing the beautiful doe's sincerity may have made the dark acha blush, just a little, making him thankful that the action was hard to see with his pelt. Clearing his throat a little, he willingly moved closer to her, letting the flowers drop softly on to the ground next to her, before lifting his head.

"Your words flatter me, thank you, truly." He started, his eyes looking everywhere but her - he was but such a shy boy. "I . . . had been told it was best to bring a gift to those who are blessed, so I figured a small gift of colour was best. It is a gift of appreciation, please don't fret!" He assured her, giving her a sweet smile, before taking her offer to sit.

When he was comfortable, he gave a little content sigh, before looking up to her again, his eyes almost glittering. "I figure you know why I am here, and I hope I can answer any questions that you have. Please know, that I am super excited."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:26 pm
"Look at you, all this youthful energy and charm! Your lady must be very lucky, I'll give her that much," she teased, sitting before the acha. The embarrassment was so charming and sweet, endearing in its way. He was young and full of life, and in love.

"Perhaps I'm too new to this business of being one of the chosen, but I've never expected offerings or gifts. I'm simply happy to help you new parents to be, really." Though perhaps she would be more professional, going forward. Not reject the gifts, but take them- in case there were others who did require gifts for their blessings. That way, at least, she would not confuse the poor dearhearts if they bore children again.

"Will you tell me about yourself? Your name? Your love?"

Nerpin

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out