[Blessing] Scrape and Roses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:26 pm
Scrape had heard many things about Roses in Bloom, likely because the dark legendary doe had visited the clan so often in and such a short period. Glacial was talkative and while Burning was not as conversational, Scrape had heard enough when she was talking to the Zikwa and scouts.

In truth, Scrape would like to talk to her about her upcoming clutch, is the doe was still around.

Moonstone Dazzle
!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 pm
"There's a kind of magic coming from around here, I think. I keep finding my way back here!" Roses in Bloom laughed, a soft and musical sound as she approached Scrape. Her hoofsteps were light and springy, still carried by the magic of the loving season. So many future parents! So much joy in the air!

"Or maybe it's something in the water. Nonetheless, hello little one. It's wonderful to meet you."

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:08 pm
"Perhaps we are simply good company," Scrape replied lightly, stepping lightly forward to greet the mare. "Welcome, Roses in Bloom. You are as lovely as everyone has said, and just as generous." She gave a small bow, legs forward, leaning back, head lowered before moving up.

"I am Scrape and perhaps you could be so kind to talk to me."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 pm
"I'm starting to get the impression you all think I'm lovely, and a few more times of hearing it and I'll believe it!" A joke, of course. Roses in Bloom was still not an arrogant creature, nor even a proud one. The amount of love poured to her was beyond belief. Her cheeks pinked beneath her fur, and she returned the bow happily.

"I would most certainly love to speak with you. Come, let us sit."

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm
"Perhaps, you need to hear it." Scrape looked over Roses and joined her. "You are very lovely, and well, you should believe it." She shook her head, looking up. "You turn into a swan and you can't believe you are beautiful."

"I sometimes wonder if I am beautiful." She had a rather dark blood like splatter over her side and hints of white like bone peeking through her side. "But then beauty maters on the viewer." She shook her head.

"I just have to be comfortable with me."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 am
"I don't know that I would've found you beautiful when I was young. I was rather closed-minded," Roses agreed, completely shifting the conversation away from herself and onto the mother to be. "But now... perhaps you aren't what most kin would naturally call beautiful, but the inner you- the you who truly matters- is among the loveliest I've met."

Roses smiled, and offered the doe a gentle nuzzle.

"If you worry too much on what others think, you'll live your entire life for others, instead of yourself. And that isn't a way to live, really." Spoken from a foalhood of following in her mother's and her lover's hoofsteps, finding herself nowhere.

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:29 am
"No it really isn't," Scrape replied, giving Rose a gentle nuzzle back. "There are only a few people who's opinions matters and the entire world well, you can't please them all." She knew perfection was impossible.

"It is just knowing who those people are and knowing what they can judge or not." Her looks no. No one could change it and it wasn't truly important. "But I take it you know a bit more then I do of this."

Scrape sighed and shut her eyes. "This would me my second clutch. I'm some what excited and some what nervous." She rather liked the buck she had met and hoped perhaps they could meet again.

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff