Vriska's Crib (Who Graciously shares) w/ Ikuto Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:21 am
Vriska's Side of the Room:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ikuto's Side of the Room:

User Image  
ShadowHawk16 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 2, 7, 2, 6, 3 Total: 32 (8-64)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 pm
╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska entered his dorm room with his duffel bag slung over his left shoulder, and 8d8's in his right hand. "Man this totally blows that I have to share a room with someone." He sighed as he threw down his bag onto the blue side of the room, claiming it as his own. "Man i sure do hope that my roommate is some lame loser." Vriska added as he gently tossed his dice onto the bed, taking a seat on the chair next to the office desk on his side of the room.}

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm
Quote:
OoC: I seriously have no clue how others get that done with their post. The decorations. Whenever I try it messes up lol.

User Image
User Image

An annoyed sound escaped the Nekojin as he walked through the halls. He had just arrived at the school and been unable to even find the way to his assigned dorm correctly. Of course he had a map of the school, but it didn't take away that the academy was huge. Not just that Ikuto knew dang well he was also to meet a total new face as well. He hadn't really agreed with his parents sending him to this place, but they wanted the best for him. They had practically saved him from a life of a streetcat when younger, so he felt like he owed them at least this much. When he finally reached the dorm with the number he needed, he smiled a bit, just glad he found it and he sighed relieved.

"Well that is at least one small victory for me." he muttered before he folded the map and put it in his pocket. After that he placed his hand on the doorknob and opened it, so he could wander in. It wasn't a very large room and the Nekojin glanced around. It didn't take long before he saw that his roommate to be was already here. It looked like they already claimed a part of the room and Ikuto tilted his head as he looked at him for a moment. "Hello, at least I won't have to ask who you are." he greeted the other, get the awkward first greetings out of the way. Without argument he walked to the other side of the room and looked around a bit. It was good enough for him, he had brought the needed items to make it his, so anything worked.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

ShadowHawk16 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 8, 8, 5, 4, 3, 1, 6, 1 Total: 36 (8-64)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC: It takes some getting use to. I'm still considered bad at it xD I think when people use Image styles it's far better and more stylish than symbols and such

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska picked up the dice again and gently tossed em on his bed. He looked up when the door open to see, what he was to assume, his roommate. "Oh I see. Yeah no need for the simple stupid questions." He stated as he began to ponder if this guy was some loser or not.

"Well I guess I'll start. The name is Vriska, I'll be the guy who is always doing something cool." He explained turning the chair towards the desk, propping his feet on it. "So who might you be roomy?" He asked raising a brow leaving a small smile on his face.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:14 pm
Quote:
OoC: Lol thanks. I do like the roses. But I have always found the symbols and such more impressive smile

User Image
User Image

Ikuto had looked over that little part of courtesy. By the time the other introduced himself he was placing his bag on his side of the room and considering how he would use his personal possessions to create his own little piece of home. When the other introduced himself however, of course the nekojin was not going to ignore it and it reminded him he should have done that when he walked in. Though it did cause him to raise an eyebrow of his own when the other added more to his name. So he was one of those, Ikuto would remember that.

"It would seem that bit escaped me. My name is Ikuto. I'll be the guy that can jump deeper and climb faster than the rest of the students." he spoke and grinned a bit, unable to restrain himself of adding the last bit. It was kind of funny to speak as such and he decided there and then he would never use it again. "Joking aside, I just arrived at the academy, but I haven't seen other felines yet so what I say might have something to it." he said as he opened his bag and started to take some stuff out to place around his side.

There were the usual lucky cat statues and some books for entertainment if needed to enjoy time by himself. He also took out a rolled up sticker of a cat which he lost no time taking off his shoes and getting on his bed to stick it on the wall above his bed. When he was done he walked back a bit and looked at it from a distance. It didn't look half bad. Ikuto then turned back around to face Vriska again while he sat down on his bed. "I guess we'll just have to make it true what we say about ourselves."

User Image

ShadowHawk16

ShadowHawk16 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 3, 3, 7 Total: 24 (8-64)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:31 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC: Yeah i can say i've seen some real fancy symbol style layouts

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded a bit in a way that allowed a small amount of approval towards him. "Well it's not a huge issue weather you made the first move or not, I guess it would of been done eventually." Vriska responded letting out a sigh, reaching to grab his 8 dice and tossed em onto the desk so he wouldn't have to keep getting up or over reaching to snag his dice.

Vriska moved his feet to the ground and turned his chair to his bed to grab his bag, pulling out his laptop and setting up a few of his Role Playing posters and FLARP related posters. "Well glad to know that you aren't completely lame then, that is if you can back up that kind of athletic claim." He said in return to his self confidence.

Nodding as he considered which poster would go where, he looked over his shoulder at Ikuto. "Yeah, I don't see why we shouldn't keep a form of honesty going on here, so long as we are in the same room." He answered his question about honesty.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm
Quote:
OoC: I will have to take my leave for a few hours. It's late here and I should really get some sleep lol. (6am)

User Image
User Image

Ikuto watched as he once more threw the dice, but it wasn't necessarily disturbing to him. Everyone had their own quirks. At one point, the nekojin even followed the dice as it went into the air, the movement causing the small bell on his choker to chime softly. The male twitched his ears a bit before he went back to putting up his side of the room to his liking. "Yes, I guess that is true." he said as he looked through his bag. The other seemed not to bad so far. Yet Ikuto had learned to arm himself against backstabbers and people in general so he wasn't to quick to grant someone full reach.

The comment about lame was kind of strange hearing it from someone with roleplaying posters all over his side, but Ikuto was not one to judge that quickly. He might be reserved with his feelings, but he wasn't cold to another. Especially considering they would be stuck in the same room for now. "I know I can." he spoke without exerting self confidence to harshly as he got up before setting up his own desk. If it were up to him he would do that later, but the nekojin knew he would need it soon for homework. It was best ready when that occurred. He picked out his own laptop and placed it on the desk.

His parents had made sure he would have a new one before school started. At first that change from stray street cat to rich people's son had been difficult to get used to. But by now he was used to them giving him whatever he needed and then some. After the laptop he took out the headset and placed them with the laptop for when they would want to call him using a messenger. "I agree, We will be sharing a room for quite a while. It will be for the best if lies do not cause us to argue to much." he said and nodded. Right now the only thing he worried about some was if the other might be a loud gamer. Especially if he would be working on homework while they played or be calling with his parents. "How is your art skill?" he asked just to get a feel for how his roommate was. At that same time he was also unpacking his art stuff, he loved drawing in his free time.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

ShadowHawk16 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 6, 3, 7, 4, 5, 5, 4, 8 Total: 42 (8-64)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC: Lol no worries pal. It's only 11pm here. Probably not gonna be to far myself

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska chuckled a bit, once again rolling his dice. "Feel free to let me know if the dice rolling bugs you. I'll try not to roll em' much while your around if that's the case." He stated, followed by opening his laptop to read some emails as well as getting a few other things set up on there.

He grinned a bit more hearing him show a bit of high level of confidence again. "Good, don't need a slow roomate who can't handle his own when needed. Don't get me wrong though, some times help is okay i suppose." He retorted, returning to messing around on his laptop.

When asked about art skills, he was kind of caught off guard until he noticed Ikuto pulling out art supplies. "Well those kind of artistic skills i don't have much of, but when it comes to theatrics or writing, thats where i could say i prosper in, compared to art itself." Vriska answered. He leaned back in the chair and stared up at the ceiling on their room.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:55 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

The nekojin looked up from his bag and shook his head. "I don't get bothered that easily. You are free to roll the dice as much as you want. The only time I might end up asking for you to stop it would be if you did it while we're doing homework." he said giving him a small smile. Ikuto was really cautious who he allowed near, but that didn't mean he couldn't show his roommate good will. Even so it would seem that the other stopped with the dice for now nonetheless and had turned to his laptop.

"I hope I will meet your expectations." Ikuto said and chuckled a bit. Nothing was wrong with a little joking around right? While Vriska continued on his laptop, Ikuto put away his clothes and some books before he placed the bag under his bed so it was out of the way. After that he also finally set up his laptop on his own desk. Plugging in the headset and placing it next to the laptop as it hung from one of the cat statues. After that he made sure his art supplies were put away in a fashion he could easily find and use them.

When the other answered his question, the nekojin listened and nodded. "That is an art in it's own right. Art is not limited to painting, drawing and creating things. Writing is an art." he replied, thinking Vriska said 'compared to art itself' because he didn't consider himself artistic. Ikuto himself was very good with drawing. "What type of stuff do you write? Which genres?" he asked curiously.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:11 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska smiled back to be polite. "Well I suppose that's fair. I usually roll them to see what kind of luck I've got for the day. It may sound completely ludicrous, however it has yet to prove me wrong otherwise." He explained leaving the dice on the desk for the moment.

Vriska gave a shrug as he began to say he hoped he will meet expectations. "Well I'm not to picky. Although I will have to say that so long as you aren't loud and obnoxious when I'm doing something important." He answered as he closed his laptop and looked over at his bag which had a few small things left in it.

Nodding in compliance to his point of view on art. "Well yeah, art expands out to a variety of classifications." He stopped to think about his second question about his type of writing. "Well I usually stick to fantasy or fictional topics really. Stuff that complies with any kind of Role Play kind of scenario." He admitted with a shrug. }

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

To Ikuto leaving such to chance really did sound weird. But who was he to judge how others would spread their beliefs? "I always say you make your own luck. Rather than that I wait for fate to make it for me." he spoke. His voice remained the same though, showing he wasn't doubting the other's belief. Perhaps for him it did work, who would know? Each to their own. Soon the conversation shifted to personal preferences. "It would seem that we agree on that part." he said.

"I am alright with some ruckus, but I fo like my peace as well. Loud and obnoxious doesn't work well with me." he added the last bit and chuckled. He could be a party animal, but when it came to homework or phone calls he preferred quiet or at least not so loud. It made it easier to hear the one on the other side of Skype as well. The nekojin nodded when he got his answer. "I had a feeling that would be the case. Those make for pretty grand books too. If you plan to write one." he spoke before he sat back on the bed and allowed himself to fall on his back and looked upward. Right now Ikuto was thinking of what to do next.

He had finished the unpacking and there were no classes on schedule yet. "Have you looked around the campus yet or the area around the academy?" he then asked curiously. He still had to but it might be helpful to know what the interesting places were. The country looked big enough to have to many places to really explore all. Though he had read about ruins and he was curious to those for sure.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:04 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded in response to his ideals on fate and luck, giving a light chuckle. "Well i suppose for a part cat luck does come a bit natural to you." He smiled keeping in a joking tone to make sure he didn't sound like he was making fun of him.

He thought for a second on their shared feelings on peace when it comes to important affairs. As for the response on his writing styles, he gave a almost warm smile as a thank you. Rolling over to his bed with his chair, he rustled around in the almost empty bag looking for something. "Since we're going to be sharing the room, I figured since your kinda cool and all, I'd let ya have this if ya need it." Vriska said tossing over to his bed a new smart phone. "Just for the sake of being friendly, or if ya ever need to reach me while I'm busy and away from the dorms." He stated simply as he put his bag under his bed.

When he metioned taking a look around the school, Vriska thought the idea of that wasn't a bad idea. Getting a feel for the campus would probably be a good idea for when classes start up. "Yeah I like the sound of that. Better prepare us for when classes are up and running." He responded with thinking of where to start. }

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:20 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

For a moment Ikuto had to think why the other would think that luck came natural. But then he realized the myths that surrounded nekos in those popular stories and he chuckled. "Ah the Maneki-Neko myth." he spoke and smiled. "If only that were true that being a nekojin would automatically stamp me for luck." he replied, not at all bothered by the joking of the other. The way his life started luck would seem far far away from him, yet he didn't exactly end up badly so you might call that lucky.

Ikuto's ears twitched when he heard the other move with his chair and he looked where he went curiously. As the other spoke the nekojin tilted his head a bit as Vriska rummaged through his back. It was as such that he noticed on time that he was thrown something and he caught it in pure reaction instinct. When he had it in his hands he looked it over and smiled when he saw it was a smart phone. That wasn't your average gift that was for sure. "Thank you. How will I reach you though if I am using your phone?" he asked and chuckled.

He had been a little worried about sharing a room with someone he didn't know but it looked like they could get along fine. They shared some views and opinions. And their personalities didn't seem to clash either. He soon was looking at the other again when they replied to his question. It would seem they both hadn't looked around yet. Well then, they might as well explore together. "Hmm, well I got a brochure here....somewhere..." he said while he had gone to his desk and looked for the folder.

It didn't take to long before he found it and he held it up to Vriska as he walked to him. "This names a few things that can be found in the direct area, as well as what the academy has. Maybe we can pick something out from here." he said and smiled.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:31 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska chuckled with him on his cultural lesson. "Well yes perhaps I should've realized you may of been more than a simple Neko." He apologized as he rolled his chair back to the desk.

As for the take on the gift he gave a simple shrug. "Well it would be an issue if i didn't have a phone, however i use an implant to make conversation." He explained lifting his eye patch for a moment to show there was in fact a missing feature, but in it's place was a mechanical duplicate. "It's a simple device nothing to fancy, but it's the better than an empty eye socket. Lets just say my culture is a bit...rough at times." He finished covering the eye back up.

He got up from his chair walking over to his roommate's side of the room to look at the places they could go. "My there are a lot to choose from. Hmm any suggestions?" He asked placing his hand on the back of his own head with a light chuckle.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:02 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto shook his head on the apologetic reply. "I wouldn't know how you could have known I am a cat demon rather than a neko. We look very alike in all features." he spoke as he waved away the apology. His roommate didn't need to worry about that. Ikuto had definitely not expected him to realize he was sharing a room with a demon. When the other showed him the eye, the nekojin was surprised but it didn't bother him.

Instead he smiled. "That is pretty neat to have." he said as he pointed at his own eye to emphasize what he meant. "Closest I get to that is that my headset can be used as wireless if I take the cable from the input of the headphones." he spoke and chuckled before they looked at the folder together. "Our culture can be as well sometimes. But I haven't been long in it to really be scarred by it." he replied to the latter as he looked at the folder. There was definitely a lot to choose from.

Restaurants, cafes, ruins, forests and shops, even clubs. "Well I did feel like exploring the ruins myself. They claim they are haunted and I am curious to them since I learned." he said and chuckled. "Though the club sounds like fun as well." he added. "Perhaps a look at the ruins or the surrounding area before we head over the the club? I do like a party now and then." he offered and chuckled. Of course if the other wanted to as well, otherwise they could pick something else that Vriska preferred.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas