Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska shrugged as he asked how he could have known. "Meh blame me for a lack of studies of other kinds of races when they share heavy similarities. It would be like someone calling me a demon or even a devil itself. When in reality my species is called, Trolls." He admitted with a light self chuckle.

Vriska gave a look of awe at the headset. "Ooh that looks like a nice module, you'll have to share the specs with me later." He responded in a nerdy tone. He had to stop for a moment to regain composure over the slight excitement. As he got on to his culture again, he nodded in response. "Yeah, my kind of Trolls are known to naturally be aggressive to their own kind, and as most people call it her, we 'Troll' others if they turn out to be lame or annoying." He explained, sharing a bit of knowledge on his race.

As he began to list off all the places they could try and go, like his friend he loved the sound of checking out some ruins. The partying was a okay topic, but certainly the ruins will go over well. "Oh yeah, these ruins sound like fun to me, never know what kind of goodies and treasures you could stumble across. ON WORD!" He demanded in an adventurous manner grabbing his friend by the arm, dragging him along the way. }
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto smiled and nodded to the other. "Exactly, so I would never expect you to see the difference. It can be hard to tell even for those that are very known to both nekojin and neko." he confirmed, hoping Vriska didn't feel to bad for not seeing it. A chuckle had escaped him when the other reacted about his headset. It would seem he wasn't the only one that liked having the latest. His original life had been humble, but with his adoptive parents being rich he had wanted for none.

He always had been given the latest releases. "Hehe, I only know my species can be competitive because I remember small bits and pieces about my time with my family. Besides that I am used to this modern world with all their technology and gadgets." he said, giving a little insight on himself. Ikuto would be able to entertain himself for hours with finding something to do, but it seemed they had come to an agreement already. The ruins were intriguing to them both it seemed.

"The ruins it is!" he said and made to fold back the folder but he didn't really get a chance to finish it. The biggest surprise was the sudden approach where he was grabbed by his arm and dragged off before he could say much. Deciding not to even object, as he loved to visit the ruins too, he just chuckled a bit and allowed his new friend to just lead the way. Generally he was a lot more reserved on his person, but he seemed to get along quickly with Vriska. "I wonder what kind of treasures that would be." he wondered out loud yet a smile was gracing his lips as he spoke.

[EXIT]

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items