ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

have you tried talking to anybody or finding an outlet for any stress you may have? and don't think if you explain any amount of time after the fact its an excuse, if a prof. simply dismisses it as such, just go to a department head. they would not have any right to handle what you are going through lightly.
I have been to consuling since then, but the thing is the prof is the chair of the dept.

then go to the dean(I have a very cynical and objective approach to professors who don't act "professional" or at least don't adhere to some basics). also that's good to hear.
I should.. and I will. Thank you Frosty. I'll tell her the truth when I see her next.

just make sure you get a feel of how the prof. is from the class first, and to at least give them a chance with talking to them.

one of the things that tears me up inside is that fact that if only one person complains about a prof. its not a big deal unless its an absolutely heinous subject, but if you get at least a small group you have some ground to stand on.
I know her really well which is why I struggled to tell her anything.. I respect her too much.

oh I hate when that happens, I had a prof like that too. part of me is still actually pissed at him though, even if it happened some time ago (he cost me an internship but he's an amazing prof)