Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Idle Musings (Love-in-Idleness & The Killing Moon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Idle could feel it; she was quickening again. Babies! She loved babies, loved the feel of her belly rounding, the expectation of new life, loved the staggering new steps of her babies and their wide-eyed wonder at the world. Perhaps she should seek out a blessing this time!

Accordingly, she had gathered a bundle of the prettiest flowers she could find, and set off looking for someone to bless her, because it seemed like such a nice idea. She hadn't found someone yet, but she hadn't given up yet, either.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The stag met her on the path, sauntered lazily towards her with the grace of a predator at ease. He came to a stop, saying nothing as he looked her up and down, eyes glowing and expression bored.

Eventually he drew a whistling breath in through his nose and let it out again. "More flowers." He shifted his weight. "Why is it always flowers? I don't know what you all expect me to do with them."

Prolixity

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:37 am
Idle shifted nervously from hoof to hoof, growing a little nervous as the stag looked her over and said nothing. When he finally spoke, her ears flicked back with slightly confused embarrassment. She bent her head to lay the flowers down. "I - I thought they were nice? And they would taste nice?" she offered, faltering a little.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 pm
"I'm sure they're very nice but everyone seems to want to pluck up some 'nice' flowers for me." The Killing Moon looked thoroughly unimpressed. "It's getting boring."

To be fair, it wasn't her fault this was the best idea she could come up with and he didn't want to make her feel too bad about being unoriginal. "But it shall do." He lifted his head higher, looking down on her.

"May they be healthy and intelligent, with minds full of creativity."

Prolixity

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:51 pm
"I'll, I'll think of something better next time," Idle murmured, and wondered what, exactly, she would think of. She wasn't always very good at thinking. But if she needed something better next time she would have to think of something better next time.

She bowed her head meekly in gratitude. Had she been asked to think of something, she would probably have thought of strength and beauty, but health and intelligence and creativity were much better gifts for Idle's children. "Thank you so much!" she said.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 am
He tilted his head, considered giving her assurances or kind words and instead said, "good luck." Flowers, trinkets, pretty things - they were all useless to him. It was words and promises he found more endearing.

The Killing Moon nodded once and stepped around her, sauntered on his way, presumably towards the next parent-to-be.

Prolixity
there you are <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 am
Idle watched after him for a time, struck with a kind of quiet awe at the sheer presence and strength of the stag who had answered her call. Even she could sense that he had earned the grace he carried, and she felt its lingering touch.

When he had been gone for some time, she shook herself, startling a bird out of a nearby sapling. Happy and pleased, she trotted away in search of some pretty flowers to nibble on for herself.

Ruriska
Thank you, I apprecate the help!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces