Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Sugar Honey Honey (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 4 100-sided dice: 56, 40, 63, 13 Total: 172 (4-400)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:09 pm
Hive Draw

Stryke had slipped into the fairgrounds for bloodfest with a bit of apprehension. He'd had to go out of his way to make an outfit work that was summer appropriate. Surprisingly enough he managed to make it work, enough that playing the disguise part of his yellowblood identity Dracos Farcry was enough to make traveling around Bloodfest uneventful. Finding one particular booth with it's bee-theme goodies. Trying his luck at the drawing, he reached for one of the plastic items and lifted it up. The number 56 was revealed. His prize was the choice of several different colored journals. Taking his time, he asked for the grey and red one.

"sssay..could i have one of the honeysticks as well? the summer blend please!" He smiled then in a good natured manner as he was handed over one. His accent slipped..he felt at ease he hadn't seen anytroll he recognized so for the time being..it hardly mattered.

User ImageUser Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier had given himself a chance to do a little exploring. Finding a bee themed booth, some of the trinkets made him think instantly of Eilidh. Smiling thoughtfully, the jadeblood decided to give it a try as he reached for the number. Drawing the number 40 he looked surprised as he was allowed to pick from the list of small trinkets. "I'd like a bracelet please..I know sometroll whom will adore it. Thank you!" Xavier smiled sheepishly. He'd pass it onto his matesprite later...for now he thanked the other troll for the game as it had brightened his sore mood from the other nights mishap over the smoothies.

"Oh! You have spring time honeysticks? May I have one as well?" The jadeblood murmured gratefully as he gathered up his goodies.

User ImageUser Image

Connie's eyes gleamed as she made her way over to the bee-themed game. The adorable creatures earned a giggle from her as she touched one of the plastic toys. Curious the small girl lifted up one of the toys, and revealed the number 63. Squinting at it, and then vendor she looked surprised as they let her pick out a pressed flower. Gasping she arched up on her tip-toes to get a better look at the different laminated cards. Picking the first one that caught her eye, she held it up before taking it into her grasp gently. "I love it thanks!!" She settled back on her feet before wandering around the booth further.

Just as the little troll went to leave..she spied some kind of treat. Eyes wide, she blinked up innocently at the older troll. "May I have one?" She asked sweetly as she looked at him with hopeful wide eyes.

User ImageUser Image

Voscil had been a bit behind when it came to bloodfest, but one thing she had caught scent of was the sweet honey treats. Thinking not only of her own sweet tooth, but Reemus, she dashed over in a sparkle of movement as she snatched one of the toys. She had to make up for lost time! That mean't she had to go fast. An image of one of her favorite wiggler cartoons made "Sparky" smile. "What's 13 get?" Vos asked curiously, before squealing in delight when handed a whole JAR of crumbled bee bread! "OH yummy that's what brought me over here actually." She had stars in her eyes practically as she also ordered herself a honeystick before leaving a few beetles as thanks to the other troll before skipping off like a wiggler in a candystore.

User ImageUser Image  
Micillia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 pm
Static

1-4: What a spread! You eagerly make up your plate of snacks and drizzle it in honey. Everything is great and you're gonna get some honey after! Except... seems like some of those cheeses were a bit too strong, or maybe it was the amount of butter you just ate. Your stomach is turning and just looking at food makes you feel gross right now. You decide the honey isn't worth it right now and cut your losses for the day. No honey, sorry!
5-8: You climb on and try to get settled, but the buzzbeast takes off before you're really ready. Seems he's still a little too eager but he quickly corrects himself, giving you a long and lazy glide over the festival. It's a pretty good time Beehemoth seems to have had a good time with you! The buzzbeast gives you a keychain!

Static had really hoped to make the last day of the festival a bang. He wanted to do all the booths, and he wanted to get all the fun. Sadly, his stomach was still upset about yesterday, and the blueblood had a hard time getting onto the bee at all.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:31 pm
As of 2am EST, Sugar Honey Honey closed up games! Raffle tickets and rolls for prizes can no longer be made! Thank you all for your participation this Bloodfest, I hope you had fun! You can still RP here if you want though!

I'll roll for tickets when I get up in the morning and get the ticket list for the plushie updated and rolled for ASAP!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 pm
Nictor listed wide eyes as the greenblood started detailing his desert seeds. Yep, he totally meant it, he wanted to trade for the free stuff Nictor was giving out.

Something about the focus on plants and horns were familiar, but Nictor couldn't quite place them right now. Perhaps they met before?

"I-I'd l-love some s---age," Nictor said, considering the seeds. "The f-f-flowers seem really n-nice too, b-but if th-they're p-poisonous, i-i-it might n-not be the sm---artest for me t-t-o have those." Nictor trailed off, thinking how nice the blooms would be. If Bee knew not to, he wouldn't try and use any possibly toxic nectar for honey, but having a poisonous plant so close to their hive where they brewed a lot of honey and pollen got literally everywhere on everything? Well, it struck Nictor as something that might just be a bad plan.

But ooh, those desert willows sounded very nice. Was the greenblood offering one of those though? Nictor wasn't entirely sure and wasn't quite up to pushing his luck.

"O-oh, y-yeah, feel free----uhhh." Nictor's brain stalled a little at the offer to actually help him plant the seeds. Really? The help would be nice, especially from a troll that knew their stuff about these particular plants, but to offer to take time out his day to help with it just for some honey and small prizes? It seemed like a lot to Nictor. But again, saying no would be rude. "Uuuuh, s-s-sure, if y-you w---ant?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nictor gaped a little as flowers were thrust into his hands from the greenblood who was collecting more jars of honey today. Somehow simple flowers captured his attention in a way little else did. The gentle smell and delightful various colors and beauty of a flower just kinda made him halt and want to drink in its existence. The sudden armful of them was overwhelming for a minute there.

"I-i-i, ahh, th-th-thank y-you," Nictor stuttered, stunned. He looked up to the greenblood who wasn't quite looking at him, which was a little unusual to say the least. The greenblood seemed uncomfortable almost? A little odd, but nowhere near unfamiliar to Nictor.

The yellowblood paused, wondering if he should, if he shouldn't but eventually the question came out when he thought about how delighted Beehemoth would be. And this greeblood seemed interested in trade quite a bit, so if he offered more honey, just maybe this could work.

"Y-y-you men---tioned d-desert willow s-starts yes---terday? M-maybe I-i-i could tr-trade you m-more h-honey for one?"

DraconicFeline
Sephos

Nictor startled a bit when the redblood kid approached the counter, having spaced out thinking about where he left his favorite blanket at home. If a journal and a handful of keychaisn were lsot to the floor for it, well, that's how it was around Nictor. He'd been doing so well at paying attention this week too.

"A-ah, sorry," Nictor apologized for the stumble, as it took Nictor a second to right himself and actually address the kid. "C-chestnut honey? I-it pairs w-well with a-anything using ch-chestnut flour, for starters. Ahh, it's also g---good for making r-richly flavored c-cakes, cookies, a-and other sw---eets. Umm, oh, and f-for glazes or m-marinating! D-does that help?"

Wait, did that even answer the question? Nictor only really picked up on the tone and word chestnut. Oh man he hoped he actually answered the question.

Sami-Fire
Wallas

During a quiet moment at the booth, Nictor was watching the snack table, thinking of grabbing something himself, but before he could an orangeblood appeared, asking for some quick recommendations on putting his plate together. Nictor rearranged some stuff he'd messed up on the table, but managed not to jump when the orangeblood decided to chat.

"O-oh! Th-thanks," Nictor smiled back, a similarly tired note in his own smile. It was a long week and he was ready to go home. It was a wonder he hadn't burst yet, but with Kolako and Beehemoth to keep him grounded, maybe it wasn't that surprising. Despite the exhaustion, the spark of delight was there, as it always was when Bee's work was complimented.

"Y-yes, a-actually," Nictor confirmed, sliding a business card across to the orangeblood. "You c-can take a j-jar of the honey y----uo jsut t-tried for fr---ee, but if you,ah, w-want m-more, we c-can talk price. O-or you can c-contact me t-t b----uy later."

Lots of buzzbeasts?

"O-oh, no, j-just the one," the yellowblood corrected, pointing at Beehemoth. Was it rude to correct the orangeblood? He hoped not. "Bee s-started m-making s-specialty b---atched a wh-while ago, and w-what we h-have with us to----day is the f-first that I----'ve directly w-worked on."

Skyli Peep
Mahmud

Nictor saw the tealblood coming, recognizing the nervous mannerisms in the way he held himself. It was pretty weird to see another troll acting like himself. A bit absurd actually. Were there actually trolls out there that were similarly afflicted by nerves?

He'd never actually thought about it before.

He quickly snapped himself to attention though as jittery questions spilled forth from the tealblood.

"Uhh," Nictor stalled, blinking a bit and taking a moment to wrap his head around what he'd been asked. "O-oh, um, no, no. I had Bee t-to show me h-how and h-help." Nictor paused to motion towards his lusus with a bright but small smile. It melted into a neutral expression as he bit his lip and considered how to answer her other questions.

"The ahh, bee br---ead i-is s-something Beehemoth m-makes ac---tually. He p-packs po---llen, nectar, a-a little honey, a-and uh, well, his s-s-saliva into a h-hive ce---ll. R-regular h-h-hive use it t-too feed la---rvae," Nictor explained, wincing a little at admitting that buzzbeast spit was a vital part of the concoction. He'd learned that some trolls weren't too keep on that information. It was perfectly safe and vital to the making of honey too though! "A-and I, ahh, well, a l-lot of trial a-and error."

Gosh, Nictor wasn't sure if he could explain simply how he'd made the candles. His counter was still an absolute mess and he'd nearly lit the place on fire a few times melting the wax.

Eeeeh, yikes, on second thought.

"S-s-sorry, I don't m-men to s----ound m-mean, it's j-j-just n-not the easi---est to e-explain s-s-simply?" And of course it came out like a question. Of course it did.

Nictor offered the tealblood another smile at the compliment though, quite happy to hear that his booth was being enjoyed. He'd put in a lot of effort and he was ahppy to see it paid off. He'd even gotten some business over it too, which was one of the big reasons he did this. The tealblood seemed to withdraw into herself a bit, and he let her be, not wanting to push and upset her. Giving her some space would probably help.

He offered another smile as he handed off her prize, and gently wished her a happy bloodfest, in his own nervous manner.

Hobo Pixi
Eilidh

Taki-di

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:49 pm
Taki-di

Prp at some point please! c:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 am
Raffle tickets for March 26th go to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DraconicFeline

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 am
Quote:
User Image

User Image

One of the signs boasts a plushie raffle, but the prize isn't displayed on the counter. When you ask about it, Nictor pulls out a plush the size of kid. You have to have it. Apparently, you get entered for it automatically by simply coming by the booth and participating.

This is a Beehemoth Plush raffle! It's the size of a child troll and lined with his fluff, making it ridiculously soft and lovable.

And there's that redblood again, lurking around the back, staring about trolls. And wait, is she carrying around a Beehemoth plush of her own? Eugh, lucky.

You're entered once per day from each activity, allowing you to get up to three plushie raffle tickets per day per person, not per troll. Whichever of your trolls participates in each activity first will receive your tickets for the day.

If you'd like to opt out, just pm me and I'll take you off the list!
((I am very behind on this list but I'll get it fully updated by the time Bloodfest is over))

Plushie Raffle Ticket List:

1. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  2. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  3. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  4. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  5. Zeylla - stringency
  6. Zeylla - stringency
  7. Zeylla - stringency
  8. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  9. Apibom - nepsah
  10. Apibom - nepsah
  11. Apibom - nepsah
  12. Caiden - Micillia
  13. Caiden - Micillia
  14. Zeylla - stringency
  15. Zeylla - stringency
  16. Zeylla - stringency
  17. Apibom - nepsah
  18. Apibom - nepsah
  19. Apibom - nepsah
  20. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  21. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  22. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  23. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  24. Kerras - Green Minuet
  25. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  26. Zeylla - stringency
  27. Zeylla - stringency
  28. Zeylla - stringency
  29. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  30. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  31. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  32. Apibom - nepsah
  33. Apibom - nepsah
  34. Calida - saihen
  35. Apibom - nepsah
  36. Calida - saihen
  37. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  38. Fellah - Unaru
  39. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  40. Kerras - Green Minuet
  41. Kerras - Green Minuet
  42. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  43. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  44. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  45. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  46. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  47. Apibom - nepsah
  48. Apibom - nepsah
  49. Apibom - nepsah
  50. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  51. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  52. Static - Micillia
  53. Static - Micillia
  54. Static - Micillia
  55. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  56. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  57. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  58. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  59. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  60. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  61. Reemus - Gl!tch~
  62. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  63. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  64. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  65. Apibom - nepsah
  66. Apibom - nepsah
  67. Apibom - nepsah
  68. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  69. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  70. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  71. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  72. Punkie - Micillia
  73. Punkie - Micillia
  74. Punkie - Micillia
  75. Calida - saihen
  76. Calida - saihen
  77. Leeroi - Kimbley Kitty
  78. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  79. Reemus - Gl!tch~
  80. Leeroi - Kimbley Kitty
  81. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  82. Apibom - nepsah
  83. Apibom - nepsah
  84. Apibom - nepsah
  85. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  86. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  87. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  88. Scorpa - Doutei
  89. Akkira - saihen
  90. Static - Micillia
  91. Static - Micillia
  92. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  93. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  94. Apibom - nepsah
  95. Apibom - nepsah
  96. Apibom - nepsah
  97. Static - Micillia
  98. Static - Micillia
  99. Apibom - nepsah
  100. Apibom - nepsah
  101. Apibom - nepsah
  102. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  103. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  104. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  105. Static - Micillia
  106. Static - Micillia
  107. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  108. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  109. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  110. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  111. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  112. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  113. Apibom - nepsah
  114. Apibom - nepsah
  115. Apibom - nepsah
  116. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  117. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  118. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  119. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  120. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  121. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  122. Stryke - leon_a_darkangel
  123. Static - Micillia

This is the list for now! If your posts were not filled, your post did not get you a ticket for this list! I'll announce it on discord later, but I'll give you guys the day to go fill posts for a ticket for the plushie if you want!  
Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 126 ... 126!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image

This is a Beehemoth Plush raffle! It's the size of a child troll and lined with his fluff, making it ridiculously soft and lovable. It's time to draw the winner!

Plushie Raffle Ticket List:

1. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  2. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  3. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  4. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  5. Zeylla - stringency
  6. Zeylla - stringency
  7. Zeylla - stringency
  8. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  9. Apibom - nepsah
  10. Apibom - nepsah
  11. Apibom - nepsah
  12. Caiden - Micillia
  13. Caiden - Micillia
  14. Zeylla - stringency
  15. Zeylla - stringency
  16. Zeylla - stringency
  17. Apibom - nepsah
  18. Apibom - nepsah
  19. Apibom - nepsah
  20. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  21. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  22. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  23. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  24. Kerras - Green Minuet
  25. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  26. Zeylla - stringency
  27. Zeylla - stringency
  28. Zeylla - stringency
  29. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  30. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  31. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  32. Apibom - nepsah
  33. Apibom - nepsah
  34. Calida - saihen
  35. Apibom - nepsah
  36. Calida - saihen
  37. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  38. Fellah - Unaru
  39. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  40. Kerras - Green Minuet
  41. Kerras - Green Minuet
  42. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  43. Dairah - Sami-Fire
  44. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  45. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  46. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  47. Apibom - nepsah
  48. Apibom - nepsah
  49. Apibom - nepsah
  50. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  51. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  52. Static - Micillia
  53. Static - Micillia
  54. Static - Micillia
  55. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  56. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  57. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  58. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  59. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  60. Tzofia - KitsuneAura
  61. Reemus - Gl!tch~
  62. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  63. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  64. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  65. Zeylla - stringency
  66. Zeylla - stringency
  67. Zeylla - stringency
  68. Apibom - nepsah
  69. Apibom - nepsah
  70. Apibom - nepsah
  71. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  72. Eridia - ImaginationsParadise
  73. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  74. Natash - purplerosebeauty
  75. Punkie - Micillia
  76. Punkie - Micillia
  77. Punkie - Micillia
  78. Calida - saihen
  79. Calida - saihen
  80. Leeroi - Kimbley Kitty
  81. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  82. Reemus - Gl!tch~
  83. Leeroi - Kimbley Kitty
  84. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  85. Apibom - nepsah
  86. Apibom - nepsah
  87. Apibom - nepsah
  88. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  89. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  90. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  91. Scorpa - Doutei
  92. Akkira - saihen
  93. Static - Micillia
  94. Static - Micillia
  95. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  96. Kaldru - quiet delegation
  97. Apibom - nepsah
  98. Apibom - nepsah
  99. Apibom - nepsah
  100. Static - Micillia
  101. Static - Micillia
  102. Apibom - nepsah
  103. Apibom - nepsah
  104. Apibom - nepsah
  105. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  106. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  107. Psykgi - DraconicFeline
  108. Static - Micillia
  109. Static - Micillia
  110. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  111. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  112. Wallas - Sami-Fire
  113. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  114. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  115. Mahmud - Skyli Peep
  116. Apibom - nepsah
  117. Apibom - nepsah
  118. Apibom - nepsah
  119. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  120. Sephos - DraconicFeline
  121. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  122. Hemera - Gl!tch~
  123. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  124. Dillys - Hobo Pixi
  125. Stryke - leon_a_darkangel
  126. Static - Micillia

Micillia
Static Charge has won the Beehemoth Plushie raffle! Claim your big soft prize!

Taki-di

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:57 pm
Man, this guy was even more nervous than Wallas was prior to the discovery of confidence. Wallas felt bad for him, definitely. It must have taken a lot of courage to run a booth while a nervous wreck. Even as he felt sympathy pangs (maybe even some sympathetic nervousness too), Wallas noted the recommendation of the honey he had grabbed being used for sweets. Baking wasn't his strongest suit; he seemed to be better at making savory dishes than sweet ones, but he'd still have to give some sweet dishes a try. The tip for glazes as marinating definitely helped; a sweet-savory meat dish could prove interesting. "Yes, it helps a lot. Thank you," Wallas answered. While he wanted to give the yellowblood some space so he'd stop feeling anxious (was that it?), he kind of wanted to keep picking his brain, so he asked another question. "Um... have you cooked with any of these honeys yourself? I'm just wondering."

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:22 am
Taki-di
Drac tried

"Okay." Sephos pushed a bag of seeds at him. Those he had - not many bags, but he had 'em.

"I didn't bring 'em with me - the desert willow's 'r at home. Had to start 'em in my nursery. But I could bring 'em with me next time." Sephos said, "And plant 'em." Yes, that would be worth the honey.

"So. Sure."  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash