Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:14 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Akkira Kagome
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2]A & F

Effulgence Score:-4
Oleaginousness Score:+2
Tincture Score:0
Deportment Score:+2

Akkira was presented with oils and things that would be spread all over her. Normally, she wouldn't mind someone having their hands all over her, but this time was very different. She refused help on getting any of this stuff on, especially after the waxing. She sniffed a bit at the different concoctions until she found two she thought smelled the best. Picking out the coconut oil and the berry jam she smeared it all over her skin.

The berry jam smelled pretty good and she was tempted to lick her arm for a taste of the stuff, but that was probably a bad idea, who knew what went into these things! With an unhappy hum, Akkira went on rubbing her body down, eventually removing her clothes in order to put on a pair of extremely short shorts and a skimpy bikini top, it allowed for her to rub the oils into her skin properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:26 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E & H

Current Score 2

He'd asked an adult passing by what "taurine" was and... did not like the answer. He sure hoped it wasn't something bad. Especially if he ended up being able to help Perore. He'd managed to catch a glimpse of her while he was working on getting the oil mixed together and waved- but wasn't really sure if she'd seen him. Oh well. Since the oil was prepped- he'd need a way to actually... help put it on. Honestly the idea of touching it and then... potentially having to touch someone else was disgusting, so he wanted to find something that would allow him to not do that.

Obviously the gymnasium was going to be a good pick. People worked out there all the time. This was a show for muscles. It was basically like adding 2 and 2 together. The salon also caught his attention- those were for making people pretty, right? And this competition was to make people look good, right? Definitely the best place to go.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:29 pm

2+

As planned, Dei wandered over to the fireworks area to start building some sweet pyrotechnics without really telling Thypion what he was doing until it was too late. This, of course, would earn him a stern talking to later but he didn't care. All he cared about at the current moment was making things explode in the coolest way possible.

nepsah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 8

But of course, Thypion just had to interfere. Somehow his lusus had managed to light his fuse before he could get more than 2 mortars in. Dei scurried away from the impending explosion as soon as he'd noticed. Maybe Thypion would get the stern talking to, if he had his way. He watched with utmost disappointment as the fireworks went off, not nearly as cool as they could have been. What a drag... He'd just have to try again tomorrow or something.

Thypion couldn't keep ruining his attempts forever, he was sure of it. Maybe he'd enlist some assistance if... he found anyone. Nothin' like a festival to make a kid realize how little the socialized with anyone.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm
My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
Today's Score: 2+  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:18 pm
Today's Score: 2+2  

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm
Today's Score: 2+2+2  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm
Today's Score: 2+2+2+4  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:26 pm
Today's Score: 2+2+2+4+4  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:27 pm
Today's Score: 2+2+2+4+4+2  

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 pm
Today's Score: 2+2+2+4+4+2+2  
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:32 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 18
Total Score: 43+18=61

Tsarzi found her way back to the launchpad once more, eyeing the other participants along the way. What a strange lot.

She started same as yesterday, picking out different explosive displays, anything she didn't get to yesterday, trying for varied colors. Perhaps the chemicals used to make some colors reacted differently than others?

She was a little beside herself about coming back to the launchpad. This was a display of power for pure entertainment. It was a show that did nothing for her but was apparently very appealing to the rest of her kind, wasteful idiots as they were. But again, what better way to gain an understanding of the phenomenon than to enact it and study it? A learning experience that had best be worth the results.

While it'd be nice to think that the display served some other purpose or that trolls liked it for something more and bright pretty colors, realistically, Tsarzi had little hope for such. Tsarzi hadn't even set up half the mortars she had yesterday when one of the drones decided they were not going to deal with another line of forty three mortars.

Tsarzi spared a dirty side eye to the drone for the preemptive setting off of her lineup. No time for that though, Tsarzi strode towards the trolls that were eagerly wathcing the sky and launchpad to take the opportunity to observe.

Taki-di

Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Azrael is calmly setting up fireworks  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:39 pm
slightly less calm in setting up fireworks  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:42 pm
that calm is starting to fade into excitement  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff