Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 am
Kaldru was excited, a not terribly unusual state for the boy. This was even more exciting than some things though, since he was getting to play with fire! Well, fireworks, at least. He even got to set some up! He started by grabbing a handful of smaller ones, sticking them into place quickly. He hoped that the little ones would provide a good start to his display.  
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 am
Next, the little blueblood decided to set up some of the explosives matching his blood color. Since it was supposed to be a display for his team, that would be fitting, wouldn't it? Even if he thought it was kind of silly to match teams by blood, he supposed they had to be matched by something. He didn't mind terribly anyway; blue was a good color, after all. It'd look even better exploding in the air!  

quiet delegation

quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 am
After that the young troll was on a roll, gradually adding in other colors though attempting to keep them less prominent than the main event, as it were. He was beginning to lose track of how many he'd done, as it felt like an extremely large amount. Granted, even one felt like a huge amount to him, being as he'd never set them off before... He hoped, as he worked, that his display would be pleasing to the eye!  
quiet delegation rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Kaldru Dajale
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 11
Total Score: 11

In the end, Kaldru ended up cutting off his display for fear of making one too large. He didn't even really know what a good amount of fireworks was! He didn't want to be greedy wi th them either, though there seemed to be a decent supply... But still, he opted to finish after he'd added the smaller rainbow of colors to his set, and went about lighting each of them quickly. He burnt his fingers near the end, but it was worth it to stare up at the glittering explosions in wonder.  

quiet delegation

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B & E

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

Bodybuffing, how wonderful! Eostre had an incredible body, and the warm season was the perfect time to show it off, after all. Also, she would have the chance to see if there were other lovely ladies in attendance, perhaps ones that would like to... share tips. She carefully removed her extraneous accessories, her woven hat and bunny sunglasses, and took off her gloves. No need to ruin yet another pair of gloves, when it wasn't even a disaster situation. With time to prep still, Eostre waved down a drone to get a massage. She'd want her muscles relaxed and soft so they would look their best after all! All of her aches and worries simply melted away, and Eostre felt pumped up to show off her body. Enough time for one more thing, she noted. Looking in a mirror, she made sure her make up was impeccable. Eyeliner on point, lipstick matte and smear-free, and clear, perfect skin. Perfect, as always!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Deimos Somnus
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] F & G

Current Score 0

Honestly Dei had come to see if maybe Perore was going to be competing- he hadn't even intended to help out until he was put on the spot about it. Welp- maybe if Perore was going to compete, he'd be able to help her? He had no idea what they were supposed to make for this sort of thing. He stared at the tarp with ingredients and... things... to mix them with.... on it for a long, long time before finally settling on mineral oil and taurine. He supposed mineral oil was supposed to be good but had no idea what taurine was. Probably also good? Sounded better than equine sweat and whatever the hell "nanners" was. Applesauce was for eating. The other stuff was weird or just seemed out of place- who wanted to put flower petals on when they were supposed to be showing off their muscles? No one. That's who.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:49 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair Rision
My team is: Purple

Today's Score: 3
Total Score: [Points accumulated so far this week]

Polair had enough of the tee coverup Claud had forced her to wear. Too uncomfortable, not ergonomic, made her gills feel sweaty and gross. She just needed an excuse, just one-- unfortunately she couldn't think of an appropriate excuse. So, trying to take her mind off it, she decided to head to the beach to do anything else- no thinking.

She heard about the fireworks and immediately decided to try it out! After all the chemical reactions were always impressive. She began gathering a few and hope to get some more!

All for science!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair

Total Score: 6

Ooh! She found some more fireworks! Neat! Polair began to wonder what would happen if she lighted some chemically enhanced fireworks? Would they do the same as a regular one or would things get interesting? Oh well, either way the seadweller was going to collect as much as she could.

"Better not get them wet."  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:00 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 10

The blind highblood got her hands on big and thick fireworks and she couldn't help but smile. This has been the best finding so far! How many would she collect? When would she be satisfied? Should she invite some of her friends to light up some with her? That sounded... fun actually. Bloodfest was a very strange event, that always got her to do the strangest things...  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:03 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 12

Polair found two small fireworks as she scavenged and snatched as much fireworks as she could. She couldn't understand what was driving her to gather so many of them. Sure science was the main thing in her life, but could it also be something else? Something personal? She bit her lip, feeling very confused by her actions.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Hivestuck

Total Score: 15

Three more to her pile. Could it be that someone has been handing these to her rather than Polair doing her best to find them on her own? She puffed her cheeks thinking about that. Sure she was blind, but she was capable of doing everything she did back when she wasn't. Was that why Buffel offered his help? Did he knew? She certainly hadn't tell him about it and she was DEFINITELY going to keep that secret to herself.

Maybe she should ask him why, without revealing what she had been hiding all this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm
Hivestuck

Total Score: 19

More big fireworks to her pile. Oh how wonderful, how amazing will it be to light them up all at once. Polair had temporarily forgotten about her impairment. So she happy gather more and more and more fireworks and asked whoever was in charge enough details for her to classify them all.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:06 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 21

Would Claud approve this? That was another thing that hit her. The bear never let her near fire, more after the whole space race incident. He had even prohibited her to go near her unstable chemicals lab. She let out a sigh and as she walked, the highblood tripped on a firework. Well, that was one way to collect more fireworks. Painful, yes, but pain was a temporal thing. She'd get over it in no time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm
Hivestuck

Total Score: 24

Three more to her pile.... Polair really started to get a bit anxious at the possible fact that someone might be helping her. Her breath quickened as she collected more and more fireworks. Big, small, think, thin.... She had a diverse pile of them, waiting for her to light them all up. She should think carefully how to arrange them. However, she was still to busy making sure she was doing this ALONE.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:08 pm
Hivestuck

Total Score: 28

Whew... This was starting to get dangerously unhealthy. Polair took a fairly large and heavy box of fireworks and claimed it as her own. Of course, being purpleblooded-- scratch that, being a seadweller, made the owner not even complain about her taking it. In reality she didn't know it was theirs but at least she saved up time by not having them argue with her. Not that they would, unless they wanted to end up culled.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff