Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:40 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Akkira Kagome
My team is: Red
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A & D
Effulgence Score:
Oleaginousness Score:
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score:

Cosmetics were definitely not her forte, for good reason. She chewed her lip as she tried to decide what to do first. She could do her hair herself and maybe she should get her skin a little cleaned up, she wasn't exactly the most well kept troll but better than some gross abominations out there for sure.

She started with her hair. She'd learned to braid it to keep it out of the way, some of the trolls from one of the clubs she sang for taught her the secrets of hair braiding, so that's what she did. She then took the long braid and pinned it to her head. She only knew the basic shape, a circle sort of like a halo, but for others it might look like a crown.

Next was the waxing, she wasn't sure how to do this but there was a friendly drone ready to help. The entire experience, she decided, was incredibly awful. The feeling of the wax and then it being ripped off to clean whatever they were trying to clean was awful and painful and she vowed never to let it happen again. This was something she could definitely do with out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B and D

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

One night the stage had been empty, then the next, Mera found there was certainly something going on. She quirked an eyebrow at the shiny flexing trolls. So this was, what, some bodybuilder sort of thing? Something about a stage performance, though...

Mera tried to stay serious and focused on the work she should be doing and not so much frivolous interests. However, this was her vacation. And she admittedly...would perhaps enjoy getting to show off a little. She was proud of her body, her scars, and her efforts in looking good. Worst case scenario, she would only look slightly ridiculous compared to all the other buffoons doing this.

So, she got in line.

She found herself in a tent backstage, with plenty of prep to do before, well, the actual prep. What to do, what to do. She couldn't say no to a massage, and also it might help to get her hair worked out for this. Performance hair was different from ordinary life hair, she knew that much from Project Runway. Makeup was unnecessary, and she was good with what she already had. Yes, this would be fine.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:53 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

My name is: Static Charge
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 1
Total Score: [Points accumulated so far this week]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:59 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:00 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:02 pm
Static Charge
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 17
Total Score: 17

Static LOVED explosions. If there was one thing he liked, it was loud, and bang, and bright lights, and something becoming damaged. It truthfully didn't seem like a thing the shy troll would be into, but he loved the excitement of it all, he could light fireworks and practice making explosives alll day. Static giggled and laughed, totally caught up in the excitement that was loud, explosive gunpowder and coloring. The blueblood loved that it was dark enough all night long for him to see the fireworks. The blueblood could not imagine a world where one lived in a place so light they could not see the fireworks. Static thought for a second. Wouldn't Garand LOVE this kinda thing? Static made a mental note to find him tomorrow and do this firework thing again, but with a great blueblood buddy. Static's eyes reflected the bright lights as they soared high and then exploded, leaving his ears ringing with the excitement.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:17 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My choices for today: F and E

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

Keionx loved Bloodfest, but this was a whole new level of fantastic! The idea of showing off her body appealed - wasn't this what she wanted? Wasn't this what she loved?

For a moment, though, she hesitated. She was in the Initiative, after all - exposure (literally) could be dangerous to her - dangerous to everyone. And Xionek covered the hell up. However, it was tempting. And it was a scored event.

Competitiveness and an old, ingrained desire to show off began to win out. What better place to hide than in plain sight? What sinched it, however, was a single thought: What would Beastdad do?

The answer: He would do it. He would compete against her, even though the contest was for trolls. He would oil himself up and flex and bulge in all the right places, standing tall and proud as the judges admired his gorgeous form. Since he wasn't here (He had left the Swamp for the moment to climb Busthind again)... Keionx would have to do it for him.

First, makeup and wardrobe - she needed to look different so that her exposed self would not be recognized as a criminal. That was prudent. That was practical. This would be great! That meant makeup and clothing... her hair would need to wait.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm
(Fireworks)

Kei knew absolutely nothing about fireworks but wasn't afraid to give it a try! She listened to the safety protocol and, with stoicism fitting of Xionek, got to work. She grabbed a few of the explosives at random and set them up - surely, more would be better. They were explosions - who cared what went off when... right?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm
(Fireworks)

Keionx grabbed a spectacular pair of fireworks, joined at the fuse. They were, the drones said, twin explosives, designed to go off together. She placed them carefully, smiling at the symbolism. Of course, her veil was intact - no one could see her smile. The smoke was in her eyes - she could explain the slight tears. No one could know why it was significant. No one but her.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Hivestuck i've quoted you enough poor mule

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
Today's Score: 6
Total Score: 6

They went off together, dancing and swirling around each other before separating and exploding. Keionx watched them go, wondering whether Zari had come to the festival this time. If only he could see it...

Then she remembered how things had been between them last, and knew that he wouldn't care. Not about the fireworks. Not about the festival. He was doing his own thing. Away from her. She missed him.

And then the fireworks were over, and she could wipe away the slight orange dewing around her eyes. She rubbed the ash and dust off of her arms and shook herself free from reverie.

Right. Onwards.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 pm
My name is: Mesnei Shachi
My team is: Purple
Today's Score: 2

Mesnei grabs A BUNCH OF FIREWORKS and gets to work on setting them up.  
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 pm
Today's Score: 2 + 2 = 4

Mesnei shuffles around a lot. Trips on a firework. Blinks. Continues.  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 pm
Today's Score: 4 + 3 = 7

She falls over again. Damn these legs of hers!!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff