Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Mesnei Shachi
My team is: Purple

Today's Score: 7 + 2= 9
Total Score: [Points accumulated so far this week]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 pm
Chiara Moteku
Hivestuck

My name is: Chiara Moteku
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A) Wax that body B) Get a massage from a drone

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 0
Tincture Score: 0
Deportment Score: 0

Chiara snorted as she saw the tealblood Hemera enter the bodybuilding contest. Did that tealblood really think she could win? Chiara wasn't going to enter the contest originally, but in order to annoy, and hopefully anger the too cool tealblood, Chiara would enter. "Wow Mera, your entering? What a surprise." Chiara said in the bitchiest voice she could. It was difficult, she was such a wonderful person, bringing that voice out was harder than you would think. The blueblood looked at the options and her eyebrows went up. A free massage? Its a shame it was from a drone, but hey, i guess they didn't want to get the good stuff out for a free event. On her way to the massage she passed by a familiar redblood. "Fancy seeing you here!" Chiara said, smiling, "Of course a performer like yourself has to get in on this kinda event." Chiara slapped the other boy's side, "Looking nice."

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Wander Oudini
My team is: Orange
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C and E

Current Score 0

Trolls were very shiny up on the stage and it was super weird! Wander felt mildly uncomfortable. It kind of hurt her eyes. She had to squint. Why did they have to look wet to show their bodies? Couldn't they just do that while wearing swimsuits? She was so very confused.

Wander wasn't sure she wanted to be a part of this, but the drone in charge said kids didn't have to do it. They could help, though. And older trolls were getting in line to be a part of the competition... So if they liked it, maybe she shouldn't judge? And with so many trolls, maybe it would be good for her to help! She did like trying to do more than stand there and be unsure.

She swallowed and walked in, Abby chilling out on her as per usual.

Tonight they had to set out oil. Uhh. She wasn't sure what to do about that. Maybe this was a mistake! But she was here now, and it would be embarrassing to leave. Wander sucked it up and looked the available oils over. She had no idea how any of this worked...

It would stress her out too much to think about it, so she chose what seemed nice to her.

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 9 + 4 = 13

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:59 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 13 + 2 = 15

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:06 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 15 + 3 = 18

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 18 + 2 = 20

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:09 pm
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 20

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm
My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
Today's Score: 3

Tsarzi had never handled pyrotechnics once in her life nor anything similar. She had a fire in a fireplace and that was about it. Lupos didn't know much about this whole deal either other than it rolled like thunder and created lightning that struck the stars. Seemed interested but also insanely dangerous.

To control thunder and lighting sounded like a rather dangerous ability. How exactly did trolls harness this?

The blueblood listened carefully to the drones as they detailed safety protocol, taking the lecture very seriously. Fireworks were something she'd seen mentioned as a part of certain celebrations, but she didn't know what they were or how the worked, though the name implied the use of fire in there somewhere. Undoubtedly the normal expert hurt themselves ignoring some very basic rules.

Tsarzi contemplated the spread before her and got to work. She didn't know the differences between the kinds, but she could find out by setting up as many different kinds as possible.

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:39 pm
Today's Score: 3+2=5

Perhaps this trollmade lighting was what she'd seen and heard a few times earlier that night? Bright colors had splashed the sky as loud cracks of thunder had rocked the air itself.

That was a bit boring, she thought. Using something like the power of lightning for piddly entertainment value. A noise like that would alert anyone and everyone for miles to your whereabouts. Nothing about it was practical.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm
Today's Score: 3+2+2=7

Tsarzi almost stopped at the thought. She was not here to play an inane game or put on a show for the entertainment of others. Her time was valuable and better spent doing something else. Lupos was watching from the side though, contentedly curled up and idly eyeing his charge and the other trolls working on the launchpad.

Her lusus certainly didn't seem inclined to be going anywhere, but if Tsarzi decided she was done, he would be sure to follow. The temptation was there but the curiosity was strong in this one and she remained.

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm
Today's Score: 3+2+2+4=11

Just how did trolls harness lighting to strike at the stars? It seemed rather fanciful, but given the technology they had, she wasn't particularly surprised. The thought of using such an ability just for entertainment seemed like an act of pure hubris though. The strength of the elements wasted on making children giggle. How pathetic.

It was likely they were jsut firing weapons into the sky though. That would be more in line with the research into culture Tsarzi had done.

Taki-di

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 pm
My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: bloob

It was a fine day for blowing things up, which meant it was an average day for Leeroi Furore. He had some prior experience with setting up fireworks, but he supposed he had to at least try to be more careful here. There were kids around, after all.

Kids that seemed to be getting into significantly more danger already. "Hey, fishfins," Leeroi called out to a seadweller that was getting an impressive fortress of fireworks together. "Don't blow your gills off!" He joked.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 pm
mISTAKE POST NO ROLL  

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 pm
Today's Score: 3+2+2+4+2=13

Firing deadly weapons that roared like a storm into the sky just for a few laughs sounded like the height of hubris to her. A waste if Tsarzi had ever heard one, but then she'd call pretty much anything done with the intention of entertainment a waste.

And yet she was still setting up more mortars, picking a new kind of pyrotechnic display for each set up, her row of explosives growing bigger and bigger.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff